WI WI - Florence Co, Wht/HispFem, 30-83, UP98425, Skeletal remains found in wooded area, Oct '22

phantomstrider

Reaction score

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found October 28, 2022​

Location Found Florence, Wisconsin​

Estimated Age Range 30-83 years​

Sex Female​

Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino​

Estimated Age Group Adult​

Estimated Year of Death 2002-2020​

Height 4'8"-5'4" (56-64 inches), Estimated​

Weight Cannot Estimate​

Location Florence, Wisconsin 54121​

County Florence County​

Found On Tribal Land No​

Circumstances of Recovery On 10/28/2022, a hunter located skeletal remains in a wooded area in the Town of Florence. According to forensic personnel, the remains are believed to have been there for at least two years and up to or around fifteen years.​

Inventory of Remains One or more limbs not recovered One or both hands not recovered​

Condition of Remains Not recognizable- Partial skeletal parts only​

Hair Color Unknown​

Eye Color Unknown​

Jewelry Hoop earring.​

Damn I wish there was more info. "A hoop earring" is all we got really.
I’m really hoping they investigate the remains further and keep ruling out missing women in the vicinity. I’m from nearby and it’s been in the back of my mind since I heard about it. All we know is they ruled out Nancy Renkas and Leah Harding. I’m not sure Carrie Polega or Jody Newberry are on their list, but Newberry went missing in Mellen about 3 hours away whereas Polega went missing in Porterfield about an hour and a half. Both are within the time frame, age, and height estimate.

Damn I wish there was more info. "A hoop earring" is all we got really.
I’m really hoping they investigate the remains further and keep ruling out missing women in the vicinity. I’m from nearby and it’s been in the back of my mind since I heard about it. All we know is they ruled out Nancy Renkas and Leah Harding. I’m not sure Carrie Polega or Jody Newberry are on their list, but Newberry went missing in Mellen about 3 hours away whereas Polega went missing in Porterfield about an hour and a half. Both are within the time frame, age, and height estimate.

Cassandra Ayon - #MP74504
Missing From: Unity, WI (approx. a 3-hour drive from Florence County)
Missing Age: 27
DLC: October 3, 2020
Height: 5'4" (64 inches)
Circumstances: Ayon was last seen leaving a friend's home around 4 a.m. on October 3, 2020. In June 2022, Jesus Contreras Perez was found guilty by a jury in Clark County for first degree intentional homicide, hiding a corpse, and stalking. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Perez and Ayon had been in a relationship and broke up less than a month before she went missing. According to the criminal complaint, Perez had threatened to kill Ayon and said he knew where to hide her body so that no one would ever find it.

Krista Marie Sypher - #MP37704
Missing From: Plover, WI (approx. a 3-hour drive from Florence County)
Missing Age: 44
DLC: March 13, 2017
Height: 5'4" (64 inches)
Circumstances: Krista Sypher was last seen at her residence on Hoffman Drive in the Village of Plover 3/13/17 in the morning hours by her husband, Jason Sypher. Jason Sypher reported her missing 3/20/17. Her phone has been inactive since the day she disappeared. She left home without her vehicle.

Brenda Maria Jackson - #MP38263
Missing From: Park Forest, IL (approx. a 5-hour drive from Florence County)
Missing Age: 31
DLC: January 3, 2016
Height: 5'0" - 5'2" (60 - 62 inches)
Circumstances: Last seen at her home with her husband. There was a history of domestic violence.

Beulah Ann Ware missing from Green Bay, WI has recently been ruled out according to NAMUS

How do you check to see if a person has been ruled out? I don't see a section for that (apologies for my asking)
I think you have to have a higher level of permissions than the public generally has, these days. Certain members on here have access.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back