WI WI - Nina Anderson, 36, Oshkosh, 18 Feb 2023

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
332563640_738792401094708_8833359075333631500_n.jpg

OSHKOSH, WI (February 20, 2023): The Oshkosh Police Department is currently looking for a missing person, Nina Anderson.
On 02/20/2023 at approximately 08:44 AM, the Oshkosh Police Department was notified of a missing female. The missing individual, Nina Anderson, is described as a 36 year old Caucasian female who is 5’5” tall, 156 pounds with Brown hair and Green eyes. Her photo is attached with this Media Release.

She was last seen on 02/18/2023 at approximately 11:00 PM at her residence, in the 800 Block of Minnesota St. She was wearing a dark colored sweatshirt, black yoga pants and had a light blue and pink colored purse. Her disappearance does not seem suspicious at this time.

If anybody has any information regarding this incident, they are encouraged to contact the Oshkosh Police Department at 920-236-5700.

If you have information about this incident, but wish to remain anonymous, please contact the Winnebago County Crime Stoppers at (920) 231-8477; or add the free P3 App to your Apple or Android phone and add a tip; or go to www.winnebagocrimestoppers.org. If your tip leads to an arrest, you may be eligible for a cash reward.

Nina has been added to NamUs. Her profile says:

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Walked away from her apartment around 11 pm.

Rooting for you, Nina. Please contact police.

When I first saw that she left at 11pm I thought this was more like stepping out for a phone call or to take out the trash. However, taking her purse certainly gives the impression that she planned a longer term trip. Also, that she planned to return. IMO

Posted: Mar 2, 2023 / 02:19 PM CST

Updated: Mar 2, 2023 / 02:19 PM CST

OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – The family of a missing 36-year-old Oshkosh woman is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to her safe return.

When I first saw that she left at 11pm I thought this was more like stepping out for a phone call or to take out the trash. However, taking her purse certainly gives the impression that she planned a longer term trip. Also, that she planned to return. IMO
doesn't really say that she took her purse though... just mention of what it looks like so presumably it is missing. Just seemed a tad bid odd wording-wise, maybe nothing to it. Regardless, more posts means more eyes and better chance of this ending well.

we always hope. Sometimes it is all we have.

Posted at 10:22 PM, Mar 07, 2023

and last updated 11:22 PM, Mar 07, 2023

OSHKOSH — According to Oshkosh police, Nina Anderson is missing and was last seen at her home in Oshkosh more than two weeks ago. Although police say her "disappearance does not seem suspicious," law enforcement and advocacy groups are still looking hard for her.
Jacob Koppenhaver is the director of investigations for the non-profit We Help the Missing and says missing persons cases like Anderson's are not uncommon, as his organization is "currently tracking 274" throughout the country.
Koppenhaver urges people not to wait if they suspect a friend or loved one may be missing.

(...)

MAR 15, 2023
The family of a missing 36-year-old Oshkosh woman is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to her safe return.

Authorities continue to search for Nina Anderson, 36, from Oshkosh, who was reported missing on February 20. ...

According to the Oshkosh Police Department, Anderson’s disappearance does not seem suspicious at this time. ...

[...]

MAR 15, 2023
The family of a missing 36-year-old Oshkosh woman is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to her safe return.

Authorities continue to search for Nina Anderson, 36, from Oshkosh, who was reported missing on February 20. ...

According to the Oshkosh Police Department, Anderson’s disappearance does not seem suspicious at this time. ...

[...]
Wow! If my loved one was missing for very near a full month I would hope LE would find that suspicious!

This is so thin on info. There’s no other pictures? I can’t locate anything like a Facebook profile, or even quotes from family or where she worked or anything!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oma13
Back