Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Police Department has asked for help to find critically missing 19-year-old Sade Carleena Robinson. She was last seen April 2 near Commerce and Pleasant.

She is 5 feet tall and weighs 135 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.

Robinson is possibly wearing a black coat, a white-hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and white shoes.

Heartbreaking video of her mom:

Scarbrough said she last heard from her daughter via text Monday afternoon. Robinson asked her mother to send her $15, something Scarbrough said was very unusual, but that she was happy to do.

Robinson was studying criminal justice at Milwaukee Area Technical College, had two jobs, and was about to join the Air Force. Scarbrough said she wouldn't just go off on her own and wouldn't go this long without contacting family and friends.

Robinson's coworkers at Pizza Shuttle on Milwaukee's East Side said they called police for a welfare check after Robinson didn't show up to work Tuesday.

Police didn't find Robinson, but the family said detectives did find her car burned near 30th and Lisbon, about two miles from her home.

"It was catching on fire, and all of a sudden, it was getting bigger, so I called the fire department. Then you could hear the alarm going off in the car, and the airbags exploding," said Patricia Newton-Powell, who called 911 after a car caught fire in the alley behind her house at 30th and Lisbon around 7:30 Tuesday morning.

More at link.

I almost wish I hadn't seen this. It might not be Sade, but it seems like too much of coincidence that it is in the same location her burned out car was found.

MILWAUKEE —
Milwaukee police are investigating a possible body part found in the city's Walnut Hill neighborhood Saturday morning.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed to 12 News they were called out to a scene near 30th and Lisbon.

We have reached out to Milwaukee police for more information but have not yet heard back.

The area of 30th and Lisbon is where a car belonging to missing 19-year-old Sade Carleena Robinson was found torched Tuesday morning.

The discovery of a possible body part Saturday comes after a severed leg was discovered at Warnimont Park in Cudahy on Tuesday.

The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office says they are now investigating that scene as a homicide.

A person of interest in that case is currently in custody connected to the severed leg, but their identity has not been revealed, and charges have not been filed.

After hearing about the body part found in the park at 31st and Walnut, Robinson's friends and family searched the area for hours Saturday afternoon. The group eventually found a blanket that the family said belonged to Robinson in the same area the body part was found.

The find prompted Milwaukee police to come back out to 31st and Walnut to continue searching for evidence Saturday night.

"We need y'alls' support to help and find more evidence. Thanks to these people out here we found a little bit more evidence, but we still don't know everything," said David Scarbrough II, Robinson's uncle.

Milwaukee police have not connected Robinson's missing persons case to the body part found, but friends and family fear the worst.

Police tell WISN 12 News Robinson is still considered critically missing.

Last edited:

After hearing about the body part found in the park at 31st and Walnut, Robinson's friends and family searched the area for hours Saturday afternoon. The group eventually found a blanket that the family said belonged to Robinson in the same area the body part was found.

The find prompted Milwaukee police to come back out to 31st and Walnut to continue searching for evidence Saturday night.

"We need y'alls' support to help and find more evidence. Thanks to these people out here we found a little bit more evidence, but we still don't know everything," said David Scarbrough II, Robinson's uncle.

Milwaukee police have not connected Robinson's missing persons case to the body part found, but friends and family fear the worst.

Police tell WISN 12 News Robinson is still considered critically missing.

This is really not good at all. I fear it's just a matter of a day or two before LE announces the worst has happened to Sade. Car-jackings are out of control here in the past couple of years, and this certainly won't be the first time a stolen car has been set on fire in Milwaukee. There was one around the corner from my house, which is in a decent neighborhood, last summer.

What a lovely young woman, working, studying, preparing for her future. Where could she be?

This is only a few blocks away from where Sade's car was found. :(

[...]
Relatives of a missing woman told FOX6 News they found her blanket – which has a picture of her face on it – in a wooded area near the park on Saturday. That woman, 19-year-old Sade Robinson, was last seen in the Brewers Hill neighborhood on April 1. It was an unusual sign that immediately alerted her family.
[...]

I am so sad for this beautiful young woman and her poor family. I can't even imagine what they're going through with all of these discoveries happening in different places around the city. What an utterly sick and depraved person it must have been to do this to her. (Assuming, of course, that all of these remains recovered are from Sade, which seems likely.)

Body part found near 30th and Lisbon in Milwaukee

The POI taken into custody on April 4 in relation to the severed leg found along the shore of Lake Michigan is due to appear in court tomorrow. We'll learn much more then, but some not-quite MSM sources have already named him. As gruesome as it sounds, I do hope the various body parts that have been recovered in different parts of the city over the past week belong to just one person. I truly fear they may belong to Sade Robinson, but I'm hoping against hope to be wrong.

Are there other related missing cases in this area? Some from over the last few years? I have a bad feeling about this

Joniah Walker
Missing almost 2 years, from the same area.

<modsnip: posting information as fact without a source link>

Last edited by a moderator:
[...]
Relatives of a missing woman told FOX6 News they found her blanket – which has a picture of her face on it – in a wooded area near the park on Saturday. That woman, 19-year-old Sade Robinson, was last seen in the Brewers Hill neighborhood on April 1. It was an unusual sign that immediately alerted her family.
This reminds me of another case about a missing former high school student from Milwaukee. Stephanie Marie Casberg, a former student who, like Sade Robinson, also went to Riverside High School in Milwaukee, was found dismembered in July, 1969. Her blanket was also found laid out near the crime scene. Maybe a copycat murder?

This reminds me of another case about a missing former high school student from Milwaukee. Stephanie Marie Casberg, a former student who, like Sade Robinson, also went to Riverside High School in Milwaukee, was found dismembered in July, 1969. Her blanket was also found laid out near the crime scene. Maybe a copycat murder?
Wow, that's so disturbing. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this guy is a copycat. Absolutely horrifying. I hope he hasn't gotten away with other offenses in the past by copying another perp's MO.

1712663610124-png.496053

Authorities have not named the person of interest, although VINE Link shows that Maxwell Anderson was booked into the jail, and law enforcement sources told Heavy that he was being investigated in connection with the severed leg.

maxwell anderson

VINE LinkMaxwell Anderson booking information.

Attachments

• 1712663610124.png
    1712663610124.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 587
It’s wild to see locations I’ve driven past absolutely countless times in my life referenced in a horrible story like this. This poor girl. 19!

Keeping her family in my thoughts. What a nightmare. If the worst has happened, I’m at least glad to see that someone has been taken into custody so presumably the MPD have a good idea of what happened here and who’s responsible. Doesn’t make it any less horrible though. Also the idea that more body parts are probably still just scattered around the area, whether they’re related to this case or not, is deeply unsettling as a resident. My family and I use the parks around there ALL the time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashtonsmyangel!
Back