Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

Wow, blood on bedding and smeared on the walls is someone else’s? Unbelievable! I feel this is going to be a long investigation and I hope they’re able to find more answers. I feel for the community, how dreadful!
Indeed his eyes are very remarkable, they seem quite piercing in every photo *shiver* and barf emoji

Wishing peace for Sade’s family, absolutely unimaginable nightmare that is their new daily reality :(

I really hope they're examining any nearby missing young black women, or any women from any group that tends to get little to no attention from the media when they disappear (e.g. sex workers, people without steady housing, addicts, immigrants, etc). This guy is 1000% a predator, whether he's done something this heinous before or not. I want to know who else's blood that is in his home. I'd also be giving a long look at any trips he's taken out of town, and so forth.

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- New video shows Sade Robinson's car leaving Maxwell Anderson's house the night investigators say he killed her. They say the car went to Warnimont Park next, and that Anderson killed Robinson sometime between when they arrived at his house and when he left the park.

I had wondered why there was a logical discrepancy between the PCA noting the extensive blood at the Anderson location and this later item indicating a theory that could include Sade being attacked and murdered after leaving (voluntarily or otherwise) his residence.

Sounds like the stains in the basement didn’t read as immediately fresh to investigators as one might have thought. Wonder whether the park might have showed signs of exsanguination and dismemberment in situ, or perhaps the car’s interior. Could there have been enough time to do this?

A sicko accused of killing and dismembering 19-year-old college student Sade Robinson had a sex dungeon in the basement of his Milwaukee home — and authorities found blood smeared on the bed and walls of the staircase leading to the creepy cellar.

Disturbingly, the blood found at Maxwell Anderson’s property is not from Robinson, according to Wisconsin police.

In his basement the creep had “a sex sling, restraints and handcuffs,” a police source told the Post.

Although the basement has small windows, a neighbor told The Post they were covered up so no one could see inside

A sicko accused of killing and dismembering 19-year-old college student Sade Robinson had a sex dungeon in the basement of his Milwaukee home — and authorities found blood smeared on the bed and walls of the staircase leading to the creepy cellar.

Disturbingly, the blood found at Maxwell Anderson’s property is not from Robinson, according to Wisconsin police.

In his basement the creep had “a sex sling, restraints and handcuffs,” a police source told the Post.

Although the basement has small windows, a neighbor told The Post they were covered up so no one could see inside

Looks like the property was obtained by MA in Dec 2020. I blurred their name, but the inital owner has the same last name as MA, so it may be family
Will repost screenshot with proper censorship

Last edited:
This facebook post is from 2018, so he may have lived there prior to 2020.
View attachment 499887
The photo he lists above is also shown on the zillow page
Im assuming the property is a duplex.

The article says they have not ruled out that it could be his blood (it's only known to NOT be hers at this point), but the details released so far sure don't make it sound like this is a first time thing.

I look at her pictures and she seems so happy, sweet, and beautiful. Then I see his and I can't imagine that she was excited to spend time with him. It's like an angel and the devil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back