Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

I think we all knew this was coming. I hope this treasured young woman was gone quickly. I don't know what else there can be to hope for in this disaster, apart from locking this man away for the rest of his depraved life.

"The complaint indicates Robinson and the defendant met at the Twisted Fisherman restaurant on Canal Street on the evening of April 1. The owner of the restaurant told investigators Anderson was a former employee of the restaurant. A bartender at the restaurant said Robinson and Anderson were served -- "they appeared to have casual conversation, before leaving together," the complaint says."

Incredibly sad. What a monster.
"According to the complaint, Robinson had told a worker at her apartment that she was "excited" for a first date she had on the night of Monday, April 1, which prosecutors say was with Anderson."

I knew this was coming, but I'm still sick to my stomach.

I see in the latest article that they haven't finished identifying all of the remains that were found, but what I don't see mentioned is... assuming all of the remains recovered are from Sade, are there any remains still missing, or do they have all of her now? I hate to think any part of her is still out there, discarded by this creature like garbage around the city. :(

"Police said they used an app to track Robinson’s cellphone on the night of her disappearance, which helped them find their suspect, WDJT reported."

Thank goodness for stupid criminals. Imagine bringing someone right to your house to murder them and thinking no one will ever know they were there.

One has to wonder if the perp planned this. They left for his apartment at 9:04pm and her phone left his apartment at 12:45am. Sade was likely deceased and possibly dismembered by then. By ~3am, the phone was at the park where the leg was found. That's an awfully short time to murder and dismember someone without prior planning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back