Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

Sounds like the detectives have already done a great and thorough job. I hope they searched this creep’s house THOROUGHLY and are talking to anyone else who might have gone there.

What a complete idiot in addition to a complete monster. They practically have the crime down to the MINUTE because of the phone records alone.

I do wonder if they’ve recovered all of Sade. It doesn’t sound like it, but who knows. What a horrific thing done to that innocent young lady.

Glad this man is no longer out in the community, and likely never will be again.

Yeah it’s weird to me because in some ways this all seems SO sloppy, but also he moved REALLY quickly. Which makes me wonder if it was more planned than I thought, and/or if he’s done something like this before…
In my opinion, I don't think he was an idiot or sloppy as much as he was having a psychotic break. Probably not even fully cognizant of who he was or what he was doing.

One has to wonder if the perp planned this. They left for his apartment at 9:04pm and her phone left his apartment at 12:45am. Sade was likely deceased and possibly dismembered by then. By ~3am, the phone was at the park where the leg was found. That's an awfully short time to murder and dismember someone without prior planning.
I think your question is fair. On the other hand, it seems to me that, if indeed he had fantasized/planned this, he forgot entirely to plan for the aftermath. For example, there was no need to set her car on fire. Cars are stolen and then dumped all the time here in Milwaukee. That, and running around tossing body parts here and there shows me that he was a completely disorganized killer. Time will tell, but how absurd that he even bothered to plead not guilty.

I feel awful for Sade, her family, coworkers and friends, but also for his parents and his downstairs tenants. Can you imagine how those tenants feel, understanding now that someone was killed above and/or below them?

This killer has permanently changed too many lives.

Per the criminal complaint linked previously, he spent ~30 minutes near Kern Park/Pleasant Valley Park/3335 N Gordon Pl before going to Warnimont Park and 31st and Galena Playground where we know remains were found. There are trails through the woods here along the river. Makes me think he possibly also disposed of remains at this location either in the woods or in the river. I hope they are able to locate all of her. I was wondering how he got back after lighting the car on fire. Of course there is bus footage. It’s just all so brazen and sloppy. It all happened so quickly I can see how it seems like he’s planned/done this before but at the same time all this evidence led directly back to him almost instantly I can’t imagine him doing it before and not getting caught.

Speaking at a Friday court hearing, Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Ian Vance-Curzan alleged that the suspect had gone to “tremendous” lengths to cover up the teen’s death, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

In an online fundraiser, a family acquaintance described Robinson as “a loving daughter, a cherished sister, and a dear friend” who was pursuing a career in criminal justice.

“The pain of losing Sade has left a void in the hearts of her family, especially her grieving mother and little sister, along with other relatives, friends, and the entire community who loved and supported her,” read a page for the fundraiser.

"Police said they used an app to track Robinson’s cellphone on the night of her disappearance, which helped them find their suspect, WDJT reported."

Thank goodness for stupid criminals. Imagine bringing someone right to your house to murder them and thinking no one will ever know they were there.
I hope he has not lured others back to his house.

I hope he has not lured others back to his house.
Indeed. I hope law enforcement is looking at other, unsolved homicides in the area and anywhere else he's ever lived. I have a hard time believing that someone goes from 'never committed a crime before' to murdering and dismembering a woman and scattering her body around the city without any escalation in between.

Indeed. I hope law enforcement is looking at other, unsolved homicides in the area and anywhere else he's ever lived. I have a hard time believing that someone goes from 'never committed a crime before' to murdering and dismembering a woman and scattering her body around the city without any escalation in between.
This is where I'm at. Like, on the one hand the whole thing seems SO poorly-executed, because they have SO much critical evidence already and they locked onto him basically immediately, but the disposal is SO barbaric and gruesome, it's just...crazy to think that someone can go from being where he was at (which, it doesn't seem like he was a great person, but his record isn't like...a "cat strangling/multiple rapes/accusations of tons of violence against women" type of record) to escalating all the way up to murder and dismemberment of someone who it seems like he only sort of knew prior to that in one night. I mean, I know it HAS happened in other cases so it wouldn't be totally unheard of, but...I dunno. There were some concerning rumors floating around here about this guy, so finding out that this isn't his first murder wouldn't shock me, either.

This is where I'm at. Like, on the one hand the whole thing seems SO poorly-executed, because they have SO much critical evidence already and they locked onto him basically immediately, but the disposal is SO barbaric and gruesome, it's just...crazy to think that someone can go from being where he was at (which, it doesn't seem like he was a great person, but his record isn't like...a "cat strangling/multiple rapes/accusations of tons of violence against women" type of record) to escalating all the way up to murder and dismemberment of someone who it seems like he only sort of knew prior to that in one night. I mean, I know it HAS happened in other cases so it wouldn't be totally unheard of, but...I dunno. There were some concerning rumors floating around here about this guy, so finding out that this isn't his first murder wouldn't shock me, either.
Right, he definitely seems super disorganized and like you said, they had him almost immediately, which makes the whole thing seem super unplanned and sloppy, but I think the only reason they were able to nail him so fast was because Sade was smart enough to have Life360 on her phone. The minute she wasn't where she was expected to be, her friend was able to go to the police and show them she had been at this guy's house. They show up and the house is full of blood, boom, this guy is in handcuffs. If she hadn't had that app and this guy had had time to clean up his mess, maybe he wouldn't have been caught. Or at least, not nearly as fast. He torched her car to make sure his DNA couldn't be found in it, and if he had been able to get rid of the blood evidence in his house, he might have ended up one of those suspects who slipped right through LE's fingers because they knew he did it but couldn't prove it.

I think we knew this was coming, but it’s disgusting and infuriating nonetheless. I am from the area and feel like Sade could be anyone’s sister, daughter, friend. She had so much potential. Milwaukee had had a surge of young professionals and students who are reinvigorating the area; even our mayor is under 40. I grieve with her family, what a tremendous loss of such a bright young soul.
Thank goodness MPD was able to work quickly, now let’s put this monster away for good.

Was it said anywhere how they met? Was it through a dating app? If so, I wonder if anyone else had encounters with him that were violent or women who are missing in the area.
He attacked a bystander who tried to intervene in an argument he had with a woman in public, so I'd say aggression towards women is a pattern of behavior.

Was it said anywhere how they met? Was it through a dating app? If so, I wonder if anyone else had encounters with him that were violent or women who are missing in the area.
In the press conference, in answer to a reporter's question, the sheriff said that as far as she knows, it was at his place of employment.

Yeah it’s weird to me because in some ways this all seems SO sloppy, but also he moved REALLY quickly. Which makes me wonder if it was more planned than I thought, and/or if he’s done something like this before…
I feel like he did this before... but I am glad that Law Enforcement was ontop of this case. What could have pushed him to do such a horrendous thing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoptti
Back