WV WV - Brittany Duff, 32, Kermit, 12 June 2022

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
MINGO COUNTY, W.Va. (WYMT/WSAZ) -Mingo County deputies say West Virginia State Police are investigating a missing person’s case.

Kevin Horn and his family are desperately searching for their sister Brittany Duff who went missing on June 12th.
1657450346947.jpeg

Brittany was from the Kermit area and her brother says that is the last place he saw her.

He says they were best friends and talked almost everyday day.

Duff is 32 years old.

We are told she has four kids.

Kevin says because it has been so long since anyone has heard from her, he believes something is really wrong

The family is offering a reward for information that leads to her being found.

11 Jul 2022
SBM

Collins was told the female was last seen June 13 at a residence in Kermit, where she reportedly left on foot, carrying a backpack, wearing blue jeans and a white shirt. Collins also received information reporting she was seen at a residence in the community of Louisa in Lawrence County, Kentucky.

Jul 11, 2022
SBM

...last seen on June 13 at a home on the 1500 block of Jennings Creek Road in Kermit.

July 11th 2022
SBM

Kevin said Brittany left one of their friends a voicemail from Louisa. "She kept saying, 'I'm in Louisa. I'm leaving Louisa,' " he said. "So, I don't know if she was trying to say she was in Louisa. That's where she's at, or if she was really leaving Louisa and was going somewhere else. But she kept saying she was coming home. But she never came home."

The FB group admin is the same person who started the page at the popular donation site. The last article in my post above links to the donation page.

SUNDAY, JULY 31, 2022 AT 8 AM CDT

Search For Brittany Duff !!​

Fort Gay Rd, Fort Gay, WV 25514, United States

Brittany has been added to NamUs.

1692051816913.png

Brittany placed a phone call to a friend using someone else's phone and indicated that she would be arriving soon. She never arrived. She was last seen near Jennie's creek road in Kermit, West Virginia.

Brittany has several tattoos including the word "spark" on her neck. She had a star on her stomach and her children's names on her wrist.

She was last seen wearing jean shorts, a pink shirt, white and green sneakers, sunglasses and a gold chain and bracelets. she was carrying a tan backpack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back