MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see. So, it's likely many people are highly influenced by TB and his repulsive journalism tactics. imo I do not read his work but know his rep. While I relish the truth, some people enjoy being swept up into dramatic conspiracies. Karen loved being made into a star on the courthouse steps, even if it meant trampling on John's memory. The mob campaign has backfired. Didn't AJ know the glory would end or did he hope it'd last at least until verdict?

Among other charges, TB has domestic abuse charges pending. In light of the recent release of PD's cctv, people are outraged when men beat their women, as, rightfully, society should be intolerant. He can blog from prison, imo.

IMO, Karen viscerally felt the worm turn this week. Some jurors wept along with AMc, then glared at the defense table. Karen saw it coming when the texts between John and Jen were revealed over strong protestations to the Judge. Their grand scheme to make Karen the victim has failed. AJ may rue the day he enjoyed TBs attention to his High Profile case. He's accustomed to HP cases like KS. AJ prosecuted Phil Spector in 2007 so he learned how to counter the prosecution with finesse. His brilliant closing in that case.

I heard the brain tumor is actually a series of headaches. Migraines will make one feel like their brain has a tumor on fire between their ears. She can order tylenol from the prison pharm. JMO

MOO
I just learned about this case about a month ago.
Didn’t know, and still don’t, who TB is, beyond comments I come across on here.
I don’t pay attention to conspiracies in general.
What I do know, and what I do pay attention to is facts.
And the fact here is-those who refuse to acknowledge that this trial is a farce and are unwilling to admit these people are lying- are equally as bad as TB and conspiracists that just want to see the world burn.

There has been testimony of a jeep w/ a snow plow attachment parked in front of 34 Fairview belonging to BA. If I recall, the testimony was that KR's vehicle was parked in front of that jeep. It is certainly possible that she did strike him with her vehicle either intentionally or otherwise and he fell back into the snow plow causing the deep laceration to the back of his head and possibly other injuries. I'm not saying this is my opinion of what happened but what COULD have happened.

Or there could've been an altercation outside by the curb with any number of people there that night resulting in the head injury being caused by the snow plow.

Or he could've gotten out of the car and slipped and fell into it after KR drove off.

I haven't seen mention of the Jeep in any posts yet. All theoretical speculation on my part but the bit about the Jeep with the plow attachment gave me a possibility as to what may have caused the injury to the back of his head. There are any number of ways JO could've come in contact with it...hit by the car, assaulted, slipped and fell while in an inebriated state.

The prosecution, in my opinion, has introduced nothing to date that places responsibility for Officer O'Keefe's death beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact, I believe they've only succeeded in introducing doubt.

I'm still not convinced of either her involvement or her innocence nor am I convinced of a massive conspiracy. The truth may likely lie somewhere in between.
I take it Higgins' snow plow was never tested or analysed by LE?

I just learned about this case about a month ago.
Didn’t know, and still don’t, who TB is, beyond comments I come across on here.
I don’t pay attention to conspiracies in general.
What I do know, and what I do pay attention to is facts.
And the fact here is-those who refuse to acknowledge that this trial is a farce and are unwilling to admit these people are lying- are equally as bad as TB and conspiracists that just want to see the world burn.
Similar situation except I only started following about a week and a half ago. I have no idea what went on in the media or social media. Also try my best to pay attention to facts and logical inference supported by facts.

I take it Higgins' snow plow was never tested or analysed by LE?
I have been wondering THE SAME THING. Also, about McCabes vehicle, Julie's brother's vehicle, Alli McCabe's vehicle, whoever the heck else drove to that house. WHY didn't they go look at those vehicles? Can they still? Can they get those bodyshop repair reports on ALL OF THOSE?

Oh, I see. So, it's likely many people are highly influenced by TB and his repulsive journalism tactics. imo I do not read his work but know his rep. While I relish the truth, some people enjoy being swept up into dramatic conspiracies. Karen loved being made into a star on the courthouse steps, even if it meant trampling on John's memory. The mob campaign has backfired. Didn't AJ know the glory would end or did he hope it'd last at least until verdict?

Among other charges, TB has domestic abuse charges pending. In light of the recent release of PD's cctv, people are outraged when men beat their women, as, rightfully, society should be intolerant. He can blog from prison, imo.

IMO, Karen viscerally felt the worm turn this week. Some jurors wept along with AMc, then glared at the defense table. Karen saw it coming when the texts between John and Jen were revealed over strong protestations to the Judge. Their grand scheme to make Karen the victim has failed. AJ may rue the day he enjoyed TBs attention to his High Profile case. He's accustomed to HP cases like KS. AJ prosecuted Phil Spector in 2007 so he learned how to counter the prosecution with finesse. His brilliant closing in that case.

I heard the brain tumor is actually a series of headaches. Migraines will make one feel like their brain has a tumor on fire between their ears. She can order tylenol from the prison pharm. JMO

MOO
All you have to do is ask yourself this-
If the after party was at JO’s and BA was found dead on JO’s lawn, do you think JO’s house would be dissected that very morning?

Would probable cause affidavits be granted within an hr, just for his shoe and basement?

Would JO and KR be interviewed right away?
Would the cops knock on their door that morning?

Would their dog be put in a quarantine that day or soon after?

Would the crime scene be protected the entire day?

So I’ll ask again-
If the after party was at JO’s and BA was found dead on JO’s lawn, do you think JO’s house would be searched?

If we are all truthful with our answers- it would be a resounding YES

have you looked at his autopsy pics? the gash on the back of his head, imo, did not come from a curb or being hit by a car. neither did the bites and scratches on his arm.
Which is why I think maybe the corner of a snow plow could’ve caused the injury to the back of his head. And the deep parallel gashes in his arm may also have come from some apparatus or piece of equipment attached to the plow.

And unless I’m mistaken there’s been nothing introduced to prove dog bites. All of the speculation about the dog is circumstantial.

I’m looking forward to expert testimony from the prosecution and for the defense to present its case. I’m not married to any particular theory yet…trying to let the testimony and evidence tell the story.

I have been wondering THE SAME THING. Also, about McCabes vehicle, Julie's brother's vehicle, Alli McCabe's vehicle, whoever the heck else drove to that house. WHY didn't they go look at those vehicles? Can they still? Can they get those bodyshop repair reports on ALL OF THOSE?
Exactly spidey. On the surface it's a pretty shocking case of tunnel vision, whatever the reasons might be for that. I'm unfamiliar with the Proctor investigation or the fbi involvment and their independent investigation (other vehicles looked at?) but believe some of that is going to be raised by defense.

IDK if those vehicles can be looked at still but Imo an outside LE would need to start from scratch. None of that can happen probably whilst KR is on trial I would assume?

Which is why I think maybe the corner of a snow plow could’ve caused the injury to the back of his head. And the deep parallel gashes in his arm may also have come from some apparatus or piece of equipment attached to the plow.

And unless I’m mistaken there’s been nothing introduced to prove dog bites. All of the speculation about the dog is circumstantial.

I’m looking forward to expert testimony from the prosecution and for the defense to present its case. I’m not married to any particular theory yet…trying to let the testimony and evidence tell the story.

Not sure what to make of that jeep with the plow. Some people think they saw it, others didn't see it and some parked right where it should have been at the time it was said to be there. If this mystery is to ever get solved somebody will have to bare their soul and come clean.....JMO

Exactly spidey. On the surface it's a pretty shocking case of tunnel vision, whatever the reasons might be for that. I'm unfamiliar with the Proctor investigation or the fbi involvment and their independent investigation (other vehicles looked at?) but believe some of that is going to be raised by defense.

IDK if those vehicles can be looked at still but Imo an outside LE would need to start from scratch. None of that can happen probably whilst KR is on trial I would assume?

Funny, how that works huh?
:rolleyes:

This thread will be closed soon, so prepare to continue the discussion on a new one.

She hit him then left the scene so he could die in the fg freezing cold blizzard. John's life may have been saved without that callous behavior but oh, how sweet to raise her shirt in a failed attempt to warm his body.

Telltale, I'd not thought of the trees, hedge, bushes near his body possibly causing the arm injuries. I have no doubt this man was propelled into the air while she watched in her rear view mirror.

John exited that dark SUV at the roadside. He may have been facing the house with intentions of entering the home with the other guests. He didn't hear her coming because she didn't gun the engine. Instead she drove forward enough so that she had to reverse only 60 feet to reach his location.

Her SUV goes from 0 to 60 in 6 or 7 seconds. It traveled 60' at 24mph. That distance only took two (2) seconds to impact with John. And people wonder why no one in the 34 FV house saw it happen. Pfft

http://Is he dead?’: Jurors in Karen Read murder trial: data from Read’s SUV drove 60 feet in reverse at 24 miles per hour.

JMO MHOO

All this with the only point of impact being his head but the hit to his head was strong enough to propel a 6 ft plus man several feet into the yard, yet the hit to his head also wasn’t strong enough to cause cervical injury or even internal decapitation. Strange.

Haven't seen the autopsy discussed much but it's been said he had multiple skull fractures in addition to the 2 inch gash on his head and other facial and arm injuries. Hard to imagine the fire hydrant doing that to him. JMO
I looked at his arm gouges, all I could find and to me they are gouges, not scratches or scrapes. I read an EMT, described them as furrows, and that is deep, the longer furrow ones. I swear it's the dog or someone trying to stab at him and he had his arm up. FFF AGAIN about Proctor's having anything to do with this never mind destroying possible excellent DNA/EVIDENCE from JO's actual shirt.

Please continue the discussion on Thread #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2