MI – Helena Ann Negrete, 45, Gwinn, Upper Peninsula, 14 June 1997

mothwings

Reaction score
76q0x7.jpg

c38ya2.jpg

70stv2.jpg

9gc948.jpg

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Helena Ann Negrete – The Charley Project

Helena Ann Negrete
helena_ann_negrete_1.jpg

Negrete, circa 1997

Missing Since: 06/14/1997
Missing From: Gwinn, Michigan
Classification: Endangered Missing
Sex: Female
Race: White
Height and Weight: 5'5 - 5'6, 100 - 110 pounds

Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white sweatshirt with a pink heart and green trim, light blue jeans with a hole in the knee, blue and white sneakers, a red and black head scarf, and several jewelry items, including one diamond-trimmed piece set with rubies and emeralds, and a bracelet with the name "ANN" spelled out in diamonds.
Medical Conditions: Negrete was recovering from a stroke at the time of her disappearance, and she may have also been suffering from Alzheimer's Disease.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Negrete goes by her middle name, Ann. She is a heavy smoker and has a stutter.

Details of Disappearance

Negrete was last seen walking down the driveway in the 2700 block of County Road 456 in Gwinn, Michigan at 5:30 p.m. on June 14, 1997. She has never been heard from again. Negrete is originally from the area, but had been living in Glendale, California with her husband.

About three weeks before her disappearance, she went back to Michigan to visit her family after her husband died. She's an avid walker and would often walk for miles. An extensive search of the area turned up no indication of Negrete's whereabouts. Her case remains unsolved.

I was recently on the road that she disappeared from. I hope she is found someday.

Bumping up Helena's case.

Any thoughts on this Jane Doe? Can someone check exclusions?
I was looking at UIDs in Michigan.
Blue eyes, 5'6", age range matches (although barely), Jane Doe may have been living a transient lifestyle, as she was wearing a lot of clothing. Jane Doe passed in 2003, so H. would have had to be living homeless for those years. Too bad Jane Doe doesn't have a reconstruction. All JMO:

Bumping up Helena's case.

Any thoughts on this Jane Doe? Can someone check exclusions?
I was looking at UIDs in Michigan.
Blue eyes, 5'6", age range matches (although barely), Jane Doe may have been living a transient lifestyle, as she was wearing a lot of clothing. Jane Doe passed in 2003, so H. would have had to be living homeless for those years. Too bad Jane Doe doesn't have a reconstruction. All JMO:
They only exclusion listed for this Jane Doe is
NamUs #MP835 Paige Renkoski
Date of Last Contact May 24, 1990
State MI
County Livingston

Helena’s NamUs was modified today. No obvious changes or additions. Possibly comparing against an unidentified female.

1 Unidentified Person Exclusion
1711129322168.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua