OR - 6 women found dead near Portland, most in secluded, wooded area, Feb 19 - May 8, 2023 *POI of 4*

I know exactly where that is. It's not even three blocks from my house. Oh god. It's where my ex who is an addict on the streets stays sometimes and gets services. This proves to me without a doubt that Jesse had contacts in both Clark County and in Oregon.

I currently have a RV outside my condo with addicts causing issues. People who don't live here have no concept of how bad the meth and fetty addictions are. I can see people using from my bedroom window. I can see them dump their sewage into burnt bridge creek. They have little children in the RV.

I feel so deeply for some of these cases. These ladies, Alana Carroll, and many others who have been hurt not only by a predator, but by how permissive our laws are regarding addiction and crime.
Many days, my mind is consumed with this subject. How many people are hurt by this lifestyle, the kids who die, end up in foster care...or even worse the ones who end up living in trap houses their entire lives because it is not against the law anymore.

We have zero safety nets here. None. Kids, young adults, adults, hell I saw a 70 year old man in a wheelchair in the parking lot of vancouver mall light up his tin foil in view of hundreds of kids go kart racing.

it is not only common here, it is considered normal now. :(

I lost my goddaughter to fentanyl five years ago. Her ex is my nephew, and I wonder every day if today will be the day he doesn't make it, too. We are losing cops, lawyers, families with deep roots, to this pervasive life. I just don't know what to do anymore, it has affected my life deeply, and I have a constant fear that someone I love will be next to vanish or die to this lifestyle.

my own ex has overdosed twice, his son is now in care because the exposure has led to seizures and vision issues.

Now i'm crying. Rest in Love, Ladies.
So sorry. My heart hurts so much reading your post. In the Netherlands we don't have fentanyl and christal meth use that much, but people are dying of all kinds of other drugs. Our precious family members are going down. I also feel very sorry for this killed ladies who are so vurnerable. Someone upthread said it well; glad this monster is of the streets. How many more preditors are out there?

So sorry. My heart hurts so much reading your post. In the Netherlands we don't have fentanyl and christal meth use that much, but people are dying of all kinds of other drugs. Our precious family members are going down. I also feel very sorry for this killed ladies who are so vurnerable. Someone upthread said it well; glad this monster is of the streets. How many more preditors are out there?
It is so pervasive here. There is another local case, the murder of Dominic Jacoby. Over a illegal grow operation. His father is someone I know, who reminds me greatly of Jesse Calhoun....
Come to find out....they know each other on Facebook. The addicts locally, are almost always connected, somehow, some way, they are connected, everyone in this life. As for Dominic's case...the police didn't dig deep enough. They got the killer, yes.
But they didn't get the other people who set up the grow, as in, taught these then 19 year old's how, where, and when, and helped them harvest...but the police are not interested in that part I guess. SMH

Accused Portland, Oregon serial killer Jesse Calhoun was arraigned in court today. He pleaded not guilty in the deaths of Charity Perry, Joanna Speaks and Bridget Leanne Webster. Investigation continues into other possible victims.

JUN 6, 2024
Calhoun had no supporters visible in the courtroom. The lead investigator, Portland Police Bureau Detective Jeff Pontius, sat in the gallery and talked to a group of women representing the family members of the victims.

Last edited:
JUN 5, 2024
A suspected serial killer accused of murdering three local women and moving their bodies in 2023 was booked into Multnomah County Jail on Wednesday, according to the sheriff’s office.

Jesse Lee Calhoun, 39, is facing three charges of second-degree murder and three charges of second-degree abuse of the corpse in connection to the deaths of Charity Lynn Perry, Joanna Speaks and Bridget Leanne Webster.

Calhoun appeared in a Multnomah County courtroom to face a judge Thursday morning and pleaded not guilty to all six charges against him. His next court date is scheduled for July 19.

“I’m already broken, I’m already lost. I’m already falling, but I got to keep going, I got to keep fighting,” said Melissa Smith, Kristin Smith’s mother. “I will be at every hearing, every meeting, I will always drop everything. I will never give up fighting for not only my daughter Kristin but to be there and be the support for all of these other family members.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictoriaAnn1122
Back