AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Three things that keep standing out to me. He disappeared on the date of SR and K P divorce. He disappeared just a few days before the custody hearing and blew that up. lE has returned everything back to the PF and SR except the PlayStation and switch that was at SR. I don't know if these things were just a crazy coincidence but it's all fishy.jmo.

BBM. Oh wow!
Where has this been reported please?

If true, i very much doubt Sebastian would have known this, IMO, cause parents don’t talk to their kids about their divorce date? Do they?? But KP (and possibly CP) would have known.

Was this the reason for all the activities on Sunday - a strange way that KP was covertly marking the anniversary date? And the three hour call to CP? Odd indeed!!

BBM. Oh wow!
Where has this been reported please?

If true, i very much doubt Sebastian would have known this, IMO, cause parents don’t talk to their kids about their divorce date? Do they?? But KP (and possibly CP) would have known.

Was this the reason for all the activities on Sunday - a strange way that KP was covertly marking the anniversary date? And the three hour call to CP? Odd indeed!!
I think it was the interview SR did with Jen K where he choked up with tears. It was obvious he still loves Kp and said she blew up his nuclear family. Jmo

Three things that keep standing out to me. He disappeared on the date of SR and K P divorce. He disappeared just a few days before the custody hearing and blew that up. lE has returned everything back to the PF and SR except the PlayStation and switch that was at SR. I don't know if these things were just a crazy coincidence but it's all fishy..Each separately could take you down 3 different roads.jmo
SR and KP divorced a few years ago. Do you mean the anniversary of the divorce?

I think KP moved on years ago. She has a very nice life in Hendersonville, a beautiful home, friends, family, and a good job and taking PT college classes.
I doubt she gave the date the second thought.

I think this was a typical Sunday afternoon. Lunch with family, bowling, topping off groceries, getting home and settling in for the week ahead.

Mr SS and I, both traveled for our jobs at times. It was not unusual to spend several hours on the phone, late at night, after the day settled down. We'll talk about work, kids, activities for the next day or just general chit chat. It's kind of lonely being away from home especially at night.

Moo...

SR the things you said about your son last night are vile and disgusting. No need to tell about what he did in private that is normal for a 15 yr old, make mocking sounds about him and mention his privates. You went to a whole new level of disgusting. And fgs move on. Katie isn't coming back to you. Now LE is breathing down your back and you wonder why? You didn't think your c&d orders wouldn't raise a red flag? Please get a new advisor. And Sebastian does go outside after dark. Neighbors saw him when you were working.From your own mouth. Your PR guy should never have let you do that interview. Jmo since I can't link the interview. But there will be plenty discussing it today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp
Back