VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying or thinking anything bad about AJs friends at all. I am glad they were all so close. The only thing that I ponder on, is the closeness that WH had to all her male friends. And AJ seemed to have more close male friends, which I did too as well in highschool. I worry for them that WH tried to drag them down with him, to his level which very well could have got them in trouble- therefore, the 4 that came to LE with the house break in story, I think they began to fear WH and realize what he was trying to do by keeping them so close to him and potentially bringing them down with him. I am hoping they didn't fall for his lies, and all realized it which led to them telling LE what WH and that he was even trying to get them to lie/cover up things too. WHs version of "bringing evidence to light" was manipulating 4 young men in trying to make them think someone else was at fault, so he kept them close and used them, and then I think they all quickly figured it out after talking with one another and even their parents.

I am not saying or thinking anything bad about AJs friends at all. I am glad they were all so close. The only thing that I ponder on, is the closeness that WH had to all her male friends. And AJ seemed to have more close male friends, which I did too as well in highschool. I worry for them that WH tried to drag them down with him, to his level which very well could have got them in trouble- therefore, the 4 that came to LE with the house break in story, I think they began to fear WH and realize what he was trying to do by keeping them so close to him and potentially bringing them down with him. I am hoping they didn't fall for his lies, and all realized it which led to them telling LE what WH and that he was even trying to get them to lie/cover up things too. WHs version of "bringing evidence to light" was manipulating 4 young men in trying to make them think someone else was at fault, so he kept them close and used them, and then I think they all quickly figured it out after talking with one another and even their parents.

They have just been the most visible on MSM. AJ has many female friends (her team for example) and a BFF that has been very vocal and active in the search and aftermath. I totally agree with you though, WH used them and I am glad they helped put him where he is. I think they are being very smart in keeping their opinions and knowledge to themselves for now.

After re-watching WHs jail interview last night- I noticed his "go to number" is 18

He was in the home "18-19"minutes
The bra was found about "18 feet" away from the clothes
So and so took about "18-20" pictures on his cell of the clothes found

I wasn't sure if this had been discussed

The garden/deck project is not at JH's home at Millard.

Thank you for clearing that up and :welcome: I think most of us can make the connection that you know what you're saying.

I assume then that the deck reference was referring to the house where AJ was found and the convo we had upthread about the deck being under construction...

After re-watching WHs jail interview last night- I noticed his "go to number" is 18

It has come up before, I think zapped was the one that gave a good overview of his 3s and number consistency. IMO he is under a lot of cognitive load and defaults to AJ's age.

Something has been bothering me about the ammo found and the comments made about the actual gun and it's location. Obviously if there is ammo there is a gun somewhere. I believe it is illegal for a convicted felon to possess a gun and/or ammunition. I think they are in the same classification.

The "I can never, ever have one again category".

Please take a look at the excerpts from Lucky Sevens transcripts regarding the gun.

WH: *laughs* [unintelligible] Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

WH: I thought a lot of things. *Actually I didn’t think to call police once. Actually I thought to uh get a gun… discharge a gun. End of story. That’s what I thought. That’s what I wanted to do. *That’s what I felt like doing.

Ok, I have a question..how far is it from the company that WH works for to the house where AJ was found? I thought I read 50 miles? TIA

Good observation. AJ was 18 right?

That's very interesting.

Thank you for saying this OM

I am not sure what PT's background has to do with AJ at this point or what the back yard remodel has to do with Southampton, and I am not sure why so much negativity is being cast on AJs friends . They have been nothing but concerned, sad and active in trying to find her and get justice for her from the beginning, however misdirected we think some of their attentions are. They obviously have a good relationship with JH and want to support her or help her and the girls feel safe by having men around. I have put myself in her shoes many times throughout this as we are close in age, and I really don't find anything weird about the situation at all. I would feel comforted if AJ's best friends (who JH may view as sons as they have been in AJs life since they have lived in VA) were around while my potentially murderous and abusive husband is locked up and his potentially dangerous associates could be lurking around. Let's not forget the ghost of her recently deceased daughter.

I could not find a single photo with WH in it at the funeral service in the photos shared with us. AJ's family(including Zach), and close friends were in them instead. I do not think they are in support of him as much as some here believe.

I know it is easy to get caught up in our own anger and disgust and desire to make things deep and complicated, but at the end of the day, most of us don't know any of these people and should be doing our best not to judge them or put them down until we have a real explicit reason to be doing that. This is a public space that close friends of AJ visit, so let us respect them.

Thank you for putting this out there!

Something has been bothering me about the ammo found and the comments made about the actual gun and it's location. Obviously if there is ammo there is a gun somewhere. I believe it is illegal for a convicted felon to possess a gun and/or ammunition. I think they are in the same classification.

The "I can never, ever have one again category".

Please take a look at the excerpts from Lucky Sevens transcripts regarding the gun.

WH: *laughs* [unintelligible] Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

WH: I thought a lot of things. *Actually I didn’t think to call police once. Actually I thought to uh get a gun… discharge a gun. End of story. That’s what I thought. That’s what I wanted to do. *That’s what I felt like doing.

This has always bugged me, too. I still can't decide if it is just WH talking **** and trying to deflect, or if it alludes to AJ. I do think he is being truthful with regards to how he feels about CF, and I wish they would charge him for making this threat, but I have an accident scenario where he and AJ are out shooting at that house and she is shot accidentally. WH has a WTF moment, panics, doesn't want to go to prison because his mistrust of LE means he thinks he will not be believed, knows he has an illegal firearm, so he cooks up this ridiculous plot to frame the ex BF he hates, stage AJs disappearance, and be the hero that finds her. If that turns out to be true, I'll eat my shoe.

Do you have a theory of what happened to sweet AJ? What do the locals think?
I can't speak for all locals. I do have my theories and thoughts, however I will not speculate. I'm still trying to take it all in myself... And waiting for further info from LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX