Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he didn’t exactly flee did he? And wasn’t the place in Foral where he was said to have another girlfriend?
Yet he was said to have stayed in a house in Foral for months afterwards. I'm sceptical of reports in The Sun and from a friend of a friend who is blabbing crucial info she should be reporting to police if it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s The S*n so a punch of salt, and not to victim shame here, but if he has said that and then disappeared the day after (along with Maddie’s disappearance) then how has she not raised that with the PJ at the time...

I’ve been occasionally visiting all mystery which is Germany’s Websleuths with the help of google translate and just seen this.

RTL is showing a special show on Wednesday evening at 8:15 p.m. entitled "The Truth in the Maddie Case - Unpacking Out". The special will run instead of "Die 25: Hollywood should film these stories immediately". At 10:15 p.m. stern TV will take over the program again as planned.

It was in the bar in 2010 that his other British girlfriend suggested he was a dead ringer for some of the photofits of the Madeleine suspects — and jokingly asked: “You did it Christian, didn’t you?”

A friend of the girls said today: “He blanked the question and shrugged — then added, ‘Just don’t go there’.”

What is this crap? Jokingly asked? Yeah...funny joke. And his response, even "funnier" so funny you didn't find it suspicious enough to report OR connect the dots? Especially when he had already said the night before he had a horrible job to do?

Extremely stupid people, or alot of crap.

It was in the bar in 2010 that his other British girlfriend suggested he was a dead ringer for some of the photofits of the Madeleine suspects — and jokingly asked: “You did it Christian, didn’t you?”

A friend of the girls said today: “He blanked the question and shrugged — then added, ‘Just don’t go there’.”

What is this crap? Jokingly asked? Yeah...funny joke. And his response, even "funnier" so funny you didn't find it suspicious enough to report OR connect the dots? Especially when he had already said the night before he had a horrible job to do?

Extremely stupid people, or alot of crap.

Also doesn’t ring true. I can’t see his likeness in any of the photofits.

Is anyone else a bit eyebrows that in that article he calls it a horrible job? A job? A paid gig??
Does put a different spin on it. How deep does the network go? I remeber some intelligence received during the original investigation about a paid order-

"Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl 3 days before Madeleine McCann was taken. Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken."

It could fit with this "job" claim if he was involved in that network. Link to above intelligence shown below, you will need to scroll down the page.

P.J. POLICE FILES: INFORMATION RELATING TO SEX OFFENDERS

Does put a different spin on it. How deep does the network go? I remeber some intelligence received during the original investigation about a paid order-

"Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl 3 days before Madeleine McCann was taken. Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken."

It could fit with this "job" claim if he was involved in that network. Link to above intelligence shown below, you will need to scroll down the page.

P.J. POLICE FILES: INFORMATION RELATING TO SEX OFFENDERS

if this wasn’t Maddie it may have been another little girl. I cannot believe this goes on in reality, horrific, chilling.

You’d think that Roman and Nicole would be of interest to the police. I wonder if they’ve spoken. Two new acquaintances putting him up in the weeks following the abduction. Wonder how they met...

Yes these 2 seriously peak my interest. Running a "refuge for teens" but also involved in drugs...??? And these lunatic coming and going. Are we sure it was in fact a refuge??

Not sure if this was already shared here, but just in case it wasn't:
Christian Bruckner was arrested twice in Portugal
In 1999, three years after arriving in Portugal, the then young Christian was arrested and served two months in jail in Évora for minor thefts.
After being released, he managed to stay out of legal trouble until 2006, when he was arrested again, serving a 9 month sentence.

oh ffs

“Then Christian went off the radar the day after the abduction. Both his exes became more suspicious when he didn’t return to the area for around three years.

“They read about the witness accounts and realised some of the photofits and artist’s impressions struck a chord.”

But the penny finally dropped last week when police in Germany announced they believed a criminal they identified only as Christian B had links to Madeleine’s abduction.

so he goes missing the day after Madeline gets abducted and doesn't turn up for 3 years but they only notice a link when german police officially declare him a suspect the other day??? jesus this is low even for the sun. what a load of crap

Maddie suspect told of 'horrible job to do in Praia' night before toddler vanished

Shall we start a book on which day they will print the childhood cat skinning stories?

There is a report from Ireland from a woman who was raped in Praia da Luz the year before the American lady was raped, she says her case sounds very similar to the American lady who was raped. Her account of what happened to her is harrowing, and the handling of it by the Portuguese police is shocking.

Someone up above said maybe he knew M's name, the girl, Hazel Behan, who was raped was woken up by the rapist calling her name. She suspected he had been in her apartment previously.

This is the recent report where Hazel Behan asks for her case to be reopened
Irish rape victim fears key suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance could be her attacker

Her interview from 2015
Tubridy floored by ‘bravery’ of woman sharing her harrowing rape ordeal live on air

I think the door being open is also a red herring. By opening and closing the patio door (after checking on the kids), on a windy night (as Jane Tanner described it) this would definitely let in wind that could open the door.
It's possible, though it would have to be quite a gust to blow it from that far away. Doors do however tend to move if there is flow of air going in at one point and out from another (doors will often slam if your front and back doors are open at the same time for example but they won't move if just the one is open). Another possibility is the window was slightly open the whole time. The McCanns always said they couldnt remember if the window was locked or not, it could have been left ajar. Either accidentally or to air the room and forgotten about.

I am shuddering to think of what has gone on in this house of horrors. heartbreaking , depraved, disgusting, hideous filthy people. Heartbreaking and disturbing. mOO

yeah and it matches up with the bag of exotic clothes found in his house, does anyone know if any weapons were found? any mention of the chains or machetes? ill have to go back and look at what was found. if he was wearing a leotard and tights how did he rape her, he must of removed them at some point so i dont know how he left no evidence or what was the point of wearing them in the first place? and apparently he left the apartment wearing the same stuff. really really odd. i'm picturing a very weird sight.

Could maybe wear tights or leotards to cover up the distinguishing birthmarks and scars on his thighs so as not to be identified in his videos. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay