The Evidence Trail - Zahra Baker

TY SVM whyaduck?

You are the best. I wub woo. Do we have a thread yet that is dedicated to legal docs/pleadings etc on Zahras thread yet? Haven't seen one. If not should we be getting one together given where we are now? Is there a list of verifieds somewhere? Like a master list? So that I can send out feelers?

Lawyers

AZLawyer
Cybersleuth58
Gitana1
Hell's Belle
Katprint
Miracleshappen
Nancy Botwin
Rhornsby
Themis

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118879"]Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TY SVM whyaduck?

You are the best. I wub woo. Do we have a thread yet that is dedicated to legal docs/pleadings etc on Zahras thread yet? Haven't seen one. If not should we be getting one together given where we are now? Is there a list of verifieds somewhere? Like a master list? So that I can send out feelers?

There is a thread on the other charges pending, but I don't know if we can have one on this case's charges, docs, pleas, etc, until there are actual charges.

Or do you mean a list of things not about EB/AB, but about search warrants and sealing said warrants, etc?

I'll check if we have an "official doc" thread. We might.

ETA: Is this what you mean?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119074"]Official Documents (Arrests, Charges, Warrants, Court Dates, etc) NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am asking if any attorneys have expressed an interest in giving us answers to our questions on the legal questions thread (as thus far there have been no nibbles). If there is no interest I am wondering if a synopsis of the legal questions, concerns that have arisen so far would perhaps be useful in enticing one?

I am also asking if it is okay if we begin a thread soley as a reference thread regarding legal doc links sort of like the Media links/No Discussion Threads we have in some other forums (if no such link exists already, if so haven't seen it)? Am I premature or might it be time for something like this?

I am asking if any attorneys have expressed an interest in giving us answers to our questions on the legal questions thread (as thus far there have been no nibbles). If there is no interest I am wondering if a synopsis of the legal questions, concerns that have arisen so far would perhaps be useful in enticing one?

I am also asking if it is okay if we begin a thread soley as a reference thread regarding legal doc links sort of like the Media links/No Discussion Threads we have in some other forums (if no such link exists already, if so haven't seen it)? Am I premature or might it be time for something like this?

I wouldn't ask any attys unless you have some sort of relationship with them, personally. That's why I asked the mod squad, since many of them are already on friendly terms with some attys.

Was the link I posted above what you are asking for?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119074"]Official Documents (Arrests, Charges, Warrants, Court Dates, etc) NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Okay. Shoot me. I swear on everything I hold dear that link took me to court hearings EB/Ab merged or some such place.

The second posting took me right to a perfect location already in existence for legal docs filed re the Z case.

Pkay, got it, you posted link afer I had doen a qwik tag search

whew. yes, the doc site is exactly what I mean.

It says they *may* be released, since the sealing expired yesterday - today is the earliest they could be released, by policy.

However, since the HPD has asked for an extension, I assume they will not be released until a decision has been reached. And if the HPD wants them sealed for longer, I think they should get their wish if it will help the investigation. MOO.

It says they *may* be released, since the sealing expired yesterday - today is the earliest they could be released, by policy.

However, since the HPD has asked for an extension, I assume they will not be released until a decision has been reached. And if the HPD wants them sealed for longer, I think they should get their wish if it will help the investigation. MOO.

I'm beyond confused at this point. :bang:

I have mixed emotions about the warrants being unsealed. Yes, I want to know what is in them, but if unsealing them puts the investigation in jeopardy, then I'd rather just continue to pull my hair out waiting for information.

I hope they are posted on the newssite when I get home from work later. I really want to go over those.

Here is a transcribed list from that warrant Wondergirl.

Kitchen Drain Trap
Bathroom Drain Trap
Walmart Debit card
Prescription Naprosyn 500 mg
Soap Opra Digest mailer
4 blood swabs
Medication paperwork
Walmart paperwork
Blue jeans
White shirt
Burn debris
Cloth material
Sock
Latex glove
Button
Necklace
Lip balm
CD Photos
Piece of brick
Plastic piece
SYRINGE
Toy dolls
Pink/gray pants
Pink notebook
Blk LG cell phone
Assorted photos
Assorted receipts
Assorted paperwork
Kodak camera
Lidocaine 50 ml
Assorted plastic bags
Notepad / red paper
1 cell phone
1 Blackberry
Clorox bottle
2 paint brushes
green cloth
green car cover

**I capitalized the syringe because I believe that is very interesting*** I would love to know what the lab found IN that syringe.

I do not recall any specific MSM report as to what the defense did indeed recover

There was speculation as to what it was and the prosthetic leg was one and it might even of been my post but it was speculation only

I recall a lot of speculation that it might be documents or some evidence linking AB to the crime, but now the warrant tells us exactly what was taken.

The syringe and the lidocaine....not good signs

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquirrelChaser
Back