WA WA - Jeffrey Bratcher, 7, Ocean Shores, 15 June 1974

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I stumbled upon this page and wanted to add a little something. Jeffrey is my uncle I've never met. His mom (my grandmother) and one of his brothers have both passed over the last few years, unfortunately never receiving answers to this mystery. His sister (my mom) and one brother are still alive. My grandmother never gave up hope or stopped loving her son. Every few years, we would receive a new age progression photo. It would go in a scrapbook and be framed to hang with all the other family photos on her wall. Over the years, she would stay in contact with detectives and would get updates on anything that might have even the slightest connection to Jeffrey. It would be nice for this case to finally be solved, but there has always been so little to go on. I hope to meet my uncle someday, in this life or the next. All my love to Uncle Jeffrey and all the other missing children.

Attachments

• 20191128_143848~2_copy_1164x873.jpg
    20191128_143848~2_copy_1164x873.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 11
Still no disposition to the skull?

Thank you K for caring about children and Jeff... It SHOWS... as does the thoughts and prayers of people in general.

I am living in Central Washington now and a local man went missing over the holidays. The horror that this family is going through is a constant reminder to me of Jeff.

Again, thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers and CARE! Brings back our faith in humanity.

C.
The skull was not Jeffrey.

Has this UID been ruled out?
A three hour drive from Ocean City state park to North Bend. I see the UID you mention was found at entrance to an animal den. Because of that, I think it wouldve been a different scenario for poor Jeffrey, in that he was abducted by a human predator, driven to a different secluded spot and hidden elsewhere. But that is just my opinion, and it could very well be him in the case you mentioned. You would think after all this time, that LE has this UID in mind, but wouldnt hurt to submit it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back