IL - Liese Dodd, 22, pregnant, decapitated, Alton, 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

nyc376

Reaction score
A police chief in Illinois didn’t mince words when he referred to a man recently charged with decapitating his pregnant girlfriend as a “freaking savage monster.”
[snip]
“This daughter, this mother-to-be, was in the planning stages of a baby shower,” Pulido said in an impassioned speech posted on Facebook on Monday. “That was supposed to be at the end of June. Instead, now the family is planning a funeral because of what a monster did.”

He called Dodd’s death “abominable” and “absolutely terrible,” and refused to refer to Holloway by his name after listing the man's criminal charges, consistently referring to the suspect as “monster” instead.

“She was savagely, savagely killed,” said Pulido. “She was decapitated. Decapitated by a freaking savage monster.”
Cops Say 'Freaking, Savage Monster' Beheaded Pregnant Girlfriend | Oxygen Official Site

Poor young woman and mother-to-be...rest in peace.

suspect (I will not post his photo) has the "dead eyes" look. Pure evil.

liese-dodd.jpg

published - 15 June 2022

"A 22-year-old pregnant woman has been found decapitated, just weeks before her family were set to surprise her with a baby shower.

Liese Dodd, who was eight months pregnant with her first child, was discovered by her mother in her apartment in Alton, Illinois, on Thursday.

Her decapitated head was found in a dumpster outside the building in a murder police have described as 'abominable'.

Dodd's ex-boyfriend Deundrea Holloway, 22, has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of the expectant mother and her unborn baby girl."

"April Wooten, Dodd's next-door neighbor, said: 'I have a 3-year-old daughter, and I could not imagine, anybody putting their hands on her in any type of way, or having to find my daughter like that.

'I’m praying for her mom and her family as well, hoping one day they can get some type of peace.'"

An Illinois man is now fit to stand trial for murder charges stemming from accusations that he beheaded his pregnant ex-girlfriend.

Deundrea Holloway is accused of decapitating 22-year-old Liese A. Dodd in Alton, Illinois in the summer of 2022. He was charged with first-degree murder, intentional homicide of an unborn child and multiple other crimes.

From May 2024: Mental fitness evaluation
The suspect in the decapitation murder of an Alton woman in June of 2022 will undergo an evaluation to determine if he is fit to stand trial. Associate Judge Neil Schroder ordered the appointment of a court-appointed psychologist earlier this week to determine Deundrea S. Holloway’s fitness, canceling a court appearance in the process.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back