NM NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem 25-35, UP2926, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never posted on an unidentified before..

What do you guys think about Joyce Irene Walcott? Missing from Reseda, CA 1986. Apparently had family in NM. The height and weight don’t match - but Joyce was only 19 when she went missing. She could’ve grown a few inches and added a few pounds in 5 years.

The resemblance is not an exact match, but not too far off either.

Never posted on an unidentified before..

What do you guys think about Joyce Irene Walcott? Missing from Reseda, CA 1986. Apparently had family in NM. The height and weight don’t match - but Joyce was only 19 when she went missing. She could’ve grown a few inches and added a few pounds in 5 years.

The resemblance is not an exact match, but not too far off either.

I mean its possible

Has anyone considered looking through yearbooks on ancestry etc? I don't have an account so I can't see too much but it seems pretty easy to look at yearbooks from the areas LE thinks Becca is from. I was able to reduce the search to Rebeccas (similar wording or sounding) and made the year 1987 +/- 5 years. Might be worth a shot?

Has anyone considered looking through yearbooks on ancestry etc? I don't have an account so I can't see too much but it seems pretty easy to look at yearbooks from the areas LE thinks Becca is from. I was able to reduce the search to Rebeccas (similar wording or sounding) and made the year 1987 +/- 5 years. Might be worth a shot?
California has a lot of schools. List of high schools in California - Wikipedia I thought all they said/know is Becca from California (if this is even legit) Is there a county known, maybe I missed that. This Jane Doe was estimated to be between 25 - 35, that means born between 1956 and 1966. We have to assume (and I don't like that) that "Becca" was born in this age range. Let's say we pinpoint her of being in highschool at the age of 16. That would mean she was in highschool at 16, depending on her year of birth, between 1972 and 1982. Senior year would be approx. between 1974 and 1984. Let's say we find "a" Rebecca/Rebekah in one of the many highschool yearbooks. We need a very good eye to compare highschool pictures of girls with a PM picture and a strange picture of the UID, with her mouth open, with a huge risk we drag in the wrong one.

Last edited:
California has a lot of schools. List of high schools in California - Wikipedia I thought all they said/know is Becca from California (if this is even legit) Is there a county known, maybe I missed that. This Jane Doe was estimated to be between 25 - 35, that means born between 1956 and 1966. We have to assume (and I don't like that) that "Becca" was born in this age range. Let's say we pinpoint her of being in highschool at the age of 16. That would mean she was in highschool at 16, depending on her year of birth, between 1972 and 1982. Senior year would be approx. between 1974 and 1984. Let's say we find "a" Rebecca/Rebekah in one of the many highschool yearbooks. We need a very good eye to compare highschool pictures of girls with a PM picture and a strange picture of the UID, with her mouth open, with a huge risk we drag in the wrong one.

From her FBI poster:
"She was reportedly from the Los Angeles County area (possibly Reseda or Sylmar, California) and flew from either Los Angeles or Burbank, California, to Albuquerque."

Poster also has a lower min. age at 18. I don't think she was in her 30s, my guess just going by her photos is 18-25, and leaning towards early-mid 20's. imoo.
I'll have a look at available yearbooks from those areas for the years (imo) she would have attended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back