Identified! GA - Marietta, WhtFem 624UFGA, 25-30, at construction site near I-75, Jun'93 Name Withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I started search of a woman who came in my nightmare this morning and has been on my mind since. I am not a medium. But I have solved 14 cases since than. I do see dead people from the 1700s to present and my mother said I have a special gift just after my baby brother was murdered (October 3, 2011). This time like all the others, it wasn't a nightmare it was so real and I have before asked questions. This time was different because Rita said she died at home. I don't know where, all she said she was in a creek and has a daughter and 3 sons. The big letters are what I said to her and the small letters are what she answered me and the dots on how long she didn't answer me.. Rita wouldn't answer after 20 minutes. I don't know the reason for the 20 minutes. It could also be a sign.

Who are you?... Why do you want me?.... my name is rita. Rita who?....... Who are you?.... my name is rita. Ok I got that much Rita...Who are you?.... i am a mother..... OK. So what do you want from me Rita?...... Are you dead?............. yes.... Where are you now?.................. in a creek.... In a Creek where?........................................ i am walking in circles in a creek... Rita do you have a last name?..... yes, its creasman... Rita Creasman who killed you?..... a man. A man? Do you know him? yes....... How many kids do you have?... 4.......... Girls or All Boys?......Rita?......Hello??.... a daughter and 3 boys... How did you get killed?.. at home. You died at home? yes..................... How did you get in the creek? Rita? Are you there? Hello?....................................................... Talk to me Rita. Where are you?........................ in a creek.... Yes I know your in a creek, But where?......Hello Rita????.....................................................................................................................................

Nothing else. She didn't say why she was in a creek, but she said she died at home. I didn't get the location of where she died. I haven't heard from Rita since I woke up. Its now 2:27PM. Usually dead people will continue to talk to me after I have woke up, but with Rita she did not. I'm not sure why. That's when I found this site again with Rita's name and came on here again.

Have you checked NamUs against this?

I started search of a woman who came in my nightmare this morning and has been on my mind since. I am not a medium. But I have solved 14 cases since than. I do see dead people from the 1700s to present and my mother said I have a special gift just after my baby brother was murdered (October 3, 2011). This time like all the others, it wasn't a nightmare it was so real and I have before asked questions. This time was different because Rita said she died at home. I don't know where, all she said she was in a creek and has a daughter and 3 sons. The big letters are what I said to her and the small letters are what she answered me and the dots on how long she didn't answer me.. Rita wouldn't answer after 20 minutes. I don't know the reason for the 20 minutes. It could also be a sign.

Who are you?... Why do you want me?.... my name is rita. Rita who?....... Who are you?.... my name is rita. Ok I got that much Rita...Who are you?.... i am a mother..... OK. So what do you want from me Rita?...... Are you dead?............. yes.... Where are you now?.................. in a creek.... In a Creek where?........................................ i am walking in circles in a creek... Rita do you have a last name?..... yes, its creasman... Rita Creasman who killed you?..... a man. A man? Do you know him? yes....... How many kids do you have?... 4.......... Girls or All Boys?......Rita?......Hello??.... a daughter and 3 boys... How did you get killed?.. at home. You died at home? yes..................... How did you get in the creek? Rita? Are you there? Hello?....................................................... Talk to me Rita. Where are you?........................ in a creek.... Yes I know your in a creek, But where?......Hello Rita????.....................................................................................................................................

Nothing else. She didn't say why she was in a creek, but she said she died at home. I didn't get the location of where she died. I haven't heard from Rita since I woke up. Its now 2:27PM. Usually dead people will continue to talk to me after I have woke up, but with Rita she did not. I'm not sure why. That's when I found this site again with Rita's name and came on here again.

This very same thing happened to me on January 27, 2015. When a woman by the name of Nicole Johnson said she was by the railroad tracks (between Brookpark and Cleveland, Ohio) I did contact the police in Chicago and told them about this. The woman on the phone told me that Nicole was Overseas. I don't believe its the same Nicole Johnson Here is what happened when I had encounter with Nicole Johnson. Again the Big letters are what I wrote, small letters what she answered me and the dots on how long it took Nicole to answer my questions. I was fully awake when this happened. Between the dots is when she didn't talk.

Who are you? Time is 11:02PM on January 27, 2015.... Why are you in my head?............. my name is nicole..........i'm on the highway going towards cleveland ohio................ How old are you?.................. Hello?.............. How old are you Nicole?............ i am 28................. Are you with your family?........... no...............Who is with you Nicole?............... Nicole are you there?.......... a man............A man?........... What does he look like?.................. Nicole?............... i need to whisper...........i........ Are you on a cell phone?........yes............... Whose's cell phone?...... i found it on this floor............Nicole?.........What does he look like Nicole?........ white with a beard.......i................want to go home......Where are you from? ..............chicago...... How long have you been on the road.. too long......... Can you see outside?.................... Nicole can you see outside?.... yes.... What do you see?...... tracks...... Railroad tracks Nicole?..... yes.... Ok, Are you alone?........ no..... Who is with you?......... a man and a girl...... How old does the girl look? younger.... Younger then you? yes........Scared?. yes, she is crying...........Where did the man pick up the girl?........ Nicole?..................... i don't know.... she was already in here...Are you tied up?..... no........ Is the girl tied up? yes....... Nicole is there a door near you? yes... Can you jump out of the door?..... no...... i am afraid....... Why are you afraid to jump out?.................. Nicole you need to jump out of the door...... no........ What is your last name?...... What is your last name?............ johnson......stay with me.. I will Nicole..........please help me.. I'm trying Nicole.. Where are you at now?....sign says... What sign?.................. Nicole?.............. Are you there?............... Nicole?........... Nicole are you still there?............. What does the sign say Nicole?........................it says 480.... You mean I-480?......... Nicole?........yes..........Is that the direction you are going?........no.....What direction are you going now?..........cleveland.... What color is the car you are in?............... What color is the car?........... Nicole are you there?....................i don't know....................Why don't you know?...................................... Nicole I need you to tell me what color is the car.......................... What do you remember before you got in there?...... i was in west virgina.....West Virgina?.. yes... Doing what there?........ i am afraid to say......................................................................... Why are you afraid to say?............................... Nicole are you there?.....................................What happened to you?.....................Why were you in West Virginia if your from Chicago?.........................................How did you get there?..........................................................................................Nicole are you there?.................. 12:05 AM January 28, 2015..

Nicole Johnson Chicago? Cleveland, Railroad tracks, 130th, huh????
There is a Nicole Johnson missing from Chicago, Illinois in 2002, I found on the web.

What is so strange about this missing girl is that woman (from Chicago police) said just before she stopped herself is that Oh that girl is "Overseas" and than stopped talking and was talking to someone at the department and than got back on the phone to ask me more questions if I was a medium and did I solve any other cases like the one you told me? I said yes, but its sort of a twist. I told her I see dead/alive people of the past (1700s) to present and that I knew of what happened to them by looking at their picture (not all cases but I did solve some) and I told her that I solved 17 cases in which 4 were actually murdered.

I was on Brian's Predictions and I have posted there in the past. with other sighting I had in the past including one of Hiram King Hank Williams Senior. I was fully awake when it happened and it was late at night. I tried to tell his son through Facebook, but I don't think it reached him.

What is more strange is that this:

I found out I was an Indian in past life (through a medium in November of 2014). I did have encounter with an Indian and he was searching for his wife and child in 2008. It happened in 4 corner's war (Arizona). And I found my Biological Grandfather, in which I found out in 2007 that I had a biological Grandfather from my father who was kneeling on our kitchen floor in tears about his biological grandfather. I came across adoption papers of my father and that he was not from my biological grandfather (step grandfather), my father was adopted in 1946. But what is more stranger, I found out in March 15, 2014 that my biological grandfather was not who he say he was, there was birthdates that didn't add up. in which the family member (biological) told me that my father and perhaps my grandmother could be stolen and which is more puzzling that my biological grandfather was molested somewhere in Germany. I found this out from another psychic in November of 2014. But that isn't all, I found out that my biological grandmother took this secret to her grave on December 1, 1983 and told my father don't tell anyone about this (found this out from a relative) but why tell her if it was a secret?

I’ve just seen a post for a woman missing from Smyrna (about five miles from Marietta) since 1993. Never heard of her before and she’s not listed anywhere, but the family notes on the post that they suspect foul play?

I’ve just seen a post for a woman missing from Smyrna (about five miles from Marietta) since 1993. Never heard of her before and she’s not listed anywhere, but the family notes on the post that they suspect foul play?
Seems possible. I'd link them to the NAMUS page for the UID and let them call it in.

Only problem is that the site went offline in 2008. I’m not sure the contact information provided is still usable?
If I understand you correctly, the site that went offline in 2008 is for the missing woman from Smyrna, not the UID? Have you tried to see if the link work in Wayback Machine? If it does, you could try to link the URL provided through WM to the case manager for Marietta Doe. Good luck!

I submitted Twyla Mickey as a potential match to the NAMUS investigator.

I submitted Twyla Mickey as a potential match to the NAMUS investigator.

Twyla Kaye Wallace Mickey (1959-1989) - Find A...

I guess she is not an official rule out on Namus, so how could you/we know, but..

According to this very lengthily recap of all that happened surrounding her missing (her remains are never found).......this is stated:

After a reporter inquired recently about skeletal remains found beside a rural road in Marietta in 1993, investigators realized DNA had never been extracted from the bones. That technology was still relatively uncommon 17 years ago.

Mickey was ruled out as a possible match to the remains long ago.

Bumping this thread, and I have looked into this case for some time. I am pretty sure the estimated age is now 25-30. Here's the current NamUS Page: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) . I find it very interesting how it does not seem as if Bridget Clodfelter has not been ruled out as possibly being this Jane Doe, as she fits the description pretty well, and she went missing from Smyrna, which is not far from the where this Jane Doe's remains were found. The clothes found on the Jane Doe do not quite match what Bridget was last seen wearing, but the clothes seem to be quite similar. Maybe this is simply a coincidence, or maybe the colors of the clothes Bridget was last seen in might've been mixed up for whatever reason. I just find this interesting. What do you all think?

Bumping this thread, and I have looked into this case for some time. I am pretty sure the estimated age is now 25-30. Here's the current NamUS Page: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) . I find it very interesting how it does not seem as if Bridget Clodfelter has not been ruled out as possibly being this Jane Doe, as she fits the description pretty well, and she went missing from Smyrna, which is not far from the where this Jane Doe's remains were found. The clothes found on the Jane Doe do not quite match what Bridget was last seen wearing, but the clothes seem to be quite similar. Maybe this is simply a coincidence, or maybe the colors of the clothes Bridget was last seen in might've been mixed up for whatever reason. I just find this interesting. What do you all think?
Yes, the altered age range is in the header.
For convenience, Bridget's file Bridget Pearl Clodfelter – The Charley Project and

I'm afraid I don't totally get you. You think it's interesting that she isn't on the rule out list for this Jane Doe in Namus? (I can't see it myself)

This are the identifiers for Bridget
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Unknown

Sometimes not all rule outs are entered or shown for the public in Namus. We don't know if there is DNA for Bridget, so that may be a reason she isn't ruled out by default.

Do you know if somebody submitted her?

@Caring1 Would you be so kind to take a look at the rule out list for this Jane Doe? Thank you very much upfront.

Yes, the altered age range is in the header.
For convenience, Bridget's file Bridget Pearl Clodfelter – The Charley Project and

I'm afraid I don't totally get you. You think it's interesting that she isn't on the rule out list for this Jane Doe in Namus? (I can't see it myself)

This are the identifiers for Bridget
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Unknown

Sometimes not all rule outs are entered or shown for the public in Namus. We don't know if there is DNA for Bridget, so that may be a reason she isn't ruled out by default.

Do you know if somebody submitted her?

@Caring1 Would you be so kind to take a look at the rule out list for this Jane Doe? Thank you very much upfront.
3 Missing Person Exclusions
1705146872623.jpeg

I might’ve gotten some things mixed up in my mind about the clothing specifics, so my bad regarding that. However, I still believe that lots of things regarding the cases do seem to match up. I do not believe that it is publicly stated about whether this Jane Doe has any ruled-out people listed, or at least I couldn’t find any. I see similarities between the Jane Doe and Bridget Clodfelter, though. For example, the age range fits, the height range fits, the time between her disappearance and the discovery of the Jane Doe’s remains would make sense, and the area where the Jane Doe was found is in the same county where Bridget went missing from. Hopefully this makes some sense?

3 Missing Person Exclusions
View attachment 474287
Now that I see this, we know that Bridget Clodfelter has not been ruled out as being the Jane Doe. Maybe the Jane Doe’s DNA can be compared to that of one of Bridget’s immediate family members, but of course that is only if DNA is available (it’s said to be unknown whether DNA is available in the case). It would also be good if the dental records could be compared, if the skull from the Jane Doe was recovered and if Bridget’s dental records are on file. I tried to check on these things, but I couldn’t find out whether there were actually any of these records available.

Now that I see this, we know that Bridget Clodfelter has not been ruled out as being the Jane Doe. Maybe the Jane Doe’s DNA can be compared to that of one of Bridget’s immediate family members, but of course that is only if DNA is available (it’s said to be unknown whether DNA is available in the case). It would also be good if the dental records could be compared, if the skull from the Jane Doe was recovered and if Bridget’s dental records are on file. I tried to check on these things, but I couldn’t find out whether there were actually any of these records available.
Such a strong possibility of this being Bridget, I encourage you to push ahead!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back