MO MO - Debbie L Hall, 24, Carthage, Aug 2, 1987

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Ms. Hall has been missing since August 2, 1987, from Joplin, MO.

Demographics
Missing Age: 24 Years
Current Age: 57 Years
First Name: Debbie
Middle Name: L
Last Name: Hall
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 10" (70 Inches)
Weight: 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: August 2, 1987
NamUs Case Created: April 3, 2014
Last Known Location
County: Jasper County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Disappearance: Ms. Hall has been missing since August 2, 1987, from Joplin, MO.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Left Eye Color: Green
Right Eye Color: Green

Distinctive Physical Features
Scar/mark: Has two small puncture scars side-by-side on right hip

Clothing and Accessories
Accessories: Beige, leather purse
Clothing: Light green sweater vest and blue jeans
Footwear: White tennis shoes

Investigating Agencies
Jasper County Sheriff's Office
Main Phone (417) 358-8177 Agency Case Number: 87-1009

I wonder what the chances would be that this could be her? The sketch looks a bit similar, the height is close and the hair would be exactly the same plus the date she was found is close. The only thing that makes me question it is how did she get so far from home? That's a good 600 miles from where she went missing from.

I wonder what the chances would be that this could be her? The sketch looks a bit similar, the height is close and the hair would be exactly the same plus the date she was found is close. The only thing that makes me question it is how did she get so far from home? That's a good 600 miles from where she went missing from.

Joplin is on I-44, Google Maps shows a trip of about 11 hours between the locations.

Always kinds thought that tall deceased lady was Linda Sohus:

CA - CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

I can find nothing in my available newspaper archives on this lady's disappearance.

I thought I had already posted this, but apparently not. Map below showing Carthage. Carthage is approx 20-ish miles to both the Kansas and Oklahoma borders, and approximately 55-ish miles to the border of Arkansas.

1674841179748.png

It seems to me that a lot of human trafficking exists between, Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma, IMHO! But really I think it's everywhere.

It seems to me that a lot of human trafficking exists between, Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma, IMHO! But really I think it's everywhere.

The area is a nexus for cross-country/over the road trucking. Major interstate highways for traffic from the east to west coast, Texas, Mexican border. Same with north - south traffic corridors. There are a lot of truck stops in the region.

Way back in the old days, it was a favorite area for Bonnie & Clyde to operate because it was so easy to cross state lines.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back