CA CA - Inglewood, HispFem UP106485, 15-20, Dyed Hair, Possibly 'Netalie Bello' Jul '23

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
NAMUS:
(PM warning)
-
Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - Hispanic / Latino
Possible First Name - Netalie
Possible Last Name - Bello
Estimated Age Group - Late Teen/Young Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 15-20
Height - 5' 1"-5' 4"(61-64 inches), Estimated
Weight - 120-140 lbs, Estimated
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Hair Color - Brown
Head Hair Description - Long hair that appears to have some red color (possibly from hair dye) as well as a lighter color (possibly from light hair dye) along the front
Eye Color - Brown
Date Body Found - July 8, 2023
NamUs Case Created - August 3, 2023
Location - Inglewood, California 90301
Circumstances of Recovery - On 07/05/2023, this female was taken by private auto to the ER at Centinela Hospital due to a suspected overdose. The male who brought her was reported to be her boyfriend. Her reported name was given at the hospital as "Netalie Bello", age 17. This is unconfirmed.
Condition of Remains - Recognizable face
-

Off topic but in the PM photo what is that in her nose?

Case Number 2023-08414
Gender Female
Approximate Age 15-20 year
Ethnicity
Date Found
N/A
Hair Color BROWN
Eye Color BROWN
Weight 135 LBS
Height 63.00 in
Tattoos
Jewelry

Comments

On 07/05/2023, this Hispanic female who appears between 15-18 years old, was brought to Centinela Hospital by a male who identified himself as her boyfriend, Angel. She was suffering from a reported suicidal overdose. She was resuscitated however her condition started to decline and her death was pronounced at the hospital on 07/08/2023. She had healing cut marks to her inner arms. No tattoos or other marks seen. Height approx 5'3" and weight approx 138 lbs. Her hair is long and is dyed dark brown/red with lighter blonde color along the front

Ok, so where is the "boyfriend"? Even if she OD'd and maybe was not legally in the US, there is nothing he has to fear, he did not do anything wrong.
Gives me Jolene Hemmy vibes.

And where are her parents? She is awfully young.

Ok, so where is the "boyfriend"? Even if she OD'd and maybe was not legally in the US, there is nothing he has to fear, he did not do anything wrong.
Gives me Jolene Hemmy vibes.

And where are her parents? She is awfully young.
Wouldn't he still be deported? I'm not sure of California's Good Samaritan laws

Wouldn't he still be deported? I'm not sure of California's Good Samaritan laws
That would be a seperate issue and case from this one and if there are GS laws, it may be in his favor, given he did not commit any other crime.
Also he could anonymously provide more information about her - ID, contact of family. Unless he also never got that information. He may also be using and be afraid of being caught. Probably that could indeed get him deported.

Wondering if she was runaway foster youth…and maybe she was 15 not 17. Bf is prob 18 or older which would be stat rape charge, multiple other charges regarding the drugs found, and prob a lot of poking around into his background.

Case Number 2023-08414
Gender Female
Approximate Age 15-20 year
Ethnicity
Date Found
N/A
Hair Color BROWN
Eye Color BROWN
Weight 135 LBS
Height 63.00 in
Tattoos
Jewelry

Comments

On 07/05/2023, this Hispanic female who appears between 15-18 years old, was brought to Centinela Hospital by a male who identified himself as her boyfriend, Angel. She was suffering from a reported suicidal overdose. She was resuscitated however her condition started to decline and her death was pronounced at the hospital on 07/08/2023. She had healing cut marks to her inner arms. No tattoos or other marks seen. Height approx 5'3" and weight approx 138 lbs. Her hair is long and is dyed dark brown/red with lighter blonde color along the front
Can someone search and see if her case profile is still up?? I tried looking, both through the case number and the date of death, and I can't find it anymore.

Can someone search and see if her case profile is still up?? I tried looking, both through the case number and the date of death, and I can't find it anymore.
It looks like they changed the domain name (not sure this is what it’s called) a bit, it’s no longer mec.lacounty.gov, it’s me.lacounty.gov now. I guess none of the old links work now. :confused:

This is her new link: Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner

In the past I often had trouble finding cases when searching by case number. What I found to work best was searching by Date found. I don’t know why some cases only showed this way..:oops:

It looks like they changed the domain name (not sure this is what it’s called) a bit, it’s no longer mec.lacounty.gov, it’s me.lacounty.gov now. I guess none of the old links work now. :confused:

This is her new link: Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner

In the past I often had trouble finding cases when searching by case number. What I found to work best was searching by Date found. I don’t know why some cases only showed this way..:oops:
Thank you! I saw a MP who really looked similar but she has a hand tattoo, so I wanted to double check that this UID had no tats.

She is still not identified. Poor child. I wish the "boyfriend" Angel had the guts to provide more information, but maybe she was a mistery to him too or maybe she was "just an asset" in the human trafficking "game".

She is still not identified. Poor child. I wish the "boyfriend" Angel had the guts to provide more information, but maybe she was a mistery to him too or maybe she was "just an asset" in the human trafficking "game".
Or he isnt here legally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back