Australia AUSTRALIA - IVAN MILAT - The Backpacker Murderer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ivan Milat's family reveal WHY the monster slayed seven tourists in the wake of his death | Daily Mail Online

The gruesome murders that may never be solved after Ivan Milat dies aged 74 | Daily Mail Online

I don't know if anyone else felt this, but whenever I saw photos of the guy and looked into his eyes, I felt as if the Devil himself was looking back. But now I see photos of him after he died, I don't feel that anymore.

I am one hundred percent certain that there are many more bodies in the Belango State Forest. At least a dozen more.

Looking at the missing Australians on the Doe Network during the roughly twenty year span of 1970 to 1990, the number is huge. I understand that there was more than one serial murderer in Sydney and more than one possibly on the highway, but the fact that he was forty-five when the murders of Gibson and Everist, we need to think about this stretch of time.

Some of these missing people have previously been suggested as possible victims by law enforcement.

Backpackers who went MISSING in Australia while travelling

Narelle Cox, 21, July 20th 1977 - Family of missing woman say Ivan Milat may be responsible | Daily Mail Online - The Doe Network: Case File 691DFNSW

Barbara Carol Brown, 22, May 17th 1978 - The Doe Network: Case File 644DFNSW

Annette Adriaanson, 17, and Alan Fox, 21, January 11th 1979 - Reward of $100,000 to solve disappearance of Alan Fox and Anneke Adriaansen - NSW Police Public Site

Joanne Lacey, 21, and Lesley Toshak, 21, April 20th 1981 - The Doe Network: Case File 665DFNSW

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back