OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm coming in late here, so my apologies if this is already being discussed, but man oh man his injuries :(

Is anyone theorizing that he was hit by a car - or several?
Yes, especially one with a brush guard.
After spending some time reading published studies about fatal UTV accidents, though, the injuries seem very similar to fatalities where a UTV rider is ejected then rolled over. A common cause of ejection is riding the UTV on pavement and trying to make a sharp turn. These accidents can also leave little to no visible damage to the UTV, and can involve other riders who are unharmed.
With so little blood at the scene, I wonder what cadaver/scent dogs might hit on at other locations, especially if any tooth fragments were not recovered. I’ve read they can hit on a scent after years.

Last edited:
I'm coming in late here, so my apologies if this is already being discussed, but man oh man his injuries :(

Is anyone theorizing that he was hit by a car - or several?
From the first post of the thread:

Sept 11, 2023
Investigators initially thought it was a hit and run
, but the OSBI confirmed it was now assisting in the investigation and the case was considered a “suspicious death.”

https://kfor.com/news/local/osbi-investigating-comanche-teens-death-as-suspicious/

Yes, especially one with a brush guard.
After spending some time reading published studies about fatal UTV accidents, though, the injuries seem very similar to fatalities where a UTV rider is ejected then rolled over. A common cause of ejection is riding the UTV on pavement and trying to make a sharp turn. These accidents can also leave little to no visible damage to the UTV, and can involve other riders who are unharmed.
With so little blood at the scene, I wonder what cadaver/scent dogs might hit on at other locations, especially if any tooth fragments were not recovered. I’ve read they can hit on a scent after years.
maybe they dumped Noah in the Gater UTV because the geo net showed 2 phones ping leaving party and staying where Noah was found for a few minutes. Maybe thats why his fingers were scraped because his arms were hanging out of it as they drove his body out there? IDK just trying to help.

Below is the family ran facebook group - Justice for Noah Presgrove. His Grandmother, Aunt and Sister are admins. Please let me know if this is not acceptable. Just wanted to note that per his Grandmother (Robyn Smith) the FBI is now involved.

Thank you, Sarg.

Anyone else wonder why the FBI has entered the investigation? Is this unusual case being investigated as a Hate Crime?

Thank you, Sarg.

Anyone else wonder why the FBI has entered the investigation? Is this unusual case being investigated as a Hate Crime?

In Oklahoma, under both the Major Crimes Act (MCA) and the McGirt v OK decision, the feds may have jurisdiction to prosecute a case depending on the location and parties involved.

At this time, I'm not sure about designated property or if the death will be deemed a homicidal act but I'm sure any help by the feds is appreciated.

In Oklahoma, under both the Major Crimes Act (MCA) and the McGirt v OK decision, the feds may have jurisdiction to prosecute a case depending on the location and parties involved.

At this time, I'm not sure about designated property or if the death will be deemed a homicidal act but I'm sure any help by the feds is appreciated.
I wonder if Noah or anyone else potentially involved is Native American...that might involve the feds.

The idea of people from TX being involved definitely isn't surprising since the podcast with his family discussed guests from TX at the party.

Native land= the high school mascot (to me, surprising) is an "indian" depicted with a headdress. So there is some history there. If the land involved is native land, don't other organizations get involved? Or am I watching too much tv?

The idea of people from TX being involved definitely isn't surprising since the podcast with his family discussed guests from TX at the party.

Native land= the high school mascot (to me, surprising) is an "indian" depicted with a headdress. So there is some history there. If the land involved is native land, don't other organizations get involved ? Or am I watching too much tv?
Bolding mine.
I don't think so. :)
I'm curious as well.
Possibly the fbi aren't satisfied with the explanations being given ?

Said this already in my previous post, but -- Justice for Noah if needed !!!
Omo.

Oklahoma And the Feds ,have an awful history.
Just letting everyone know..
I didn't know that ! :eek:

I’m no expert but a car or truck running him over is pretty much out for me. It could explain the head injuries but wouldn’t explain the ribs and abdomen. Tires just aren’t that wide and they’re too far apart on a vehicle to impact all those areas.

An ATV’s tires are much closer together and could impact two of those areas at the same time, but what about the grazes on his legs and fingers? Being run over wouldn’t do that. That seems more like dragging.

Also, the clumps of hair being torn out doesn’t really line up with being run over, especially the clump found on his backside.
What if he was ran over...which caused him to be dragged a bit??

I’m no expert but a car or truck running him over is pretty much out for me. It could explain the head injuries but wouldn’t explain the ribs and abdomen. Tires just aren’t that wide and they’re too far apart on a vehicle to impact all those areas.

An ATV’s tires are much closer together and could impact two of those areas at the same time, but what about the grazes on his legs and fingers? Being run over wouldn’t do that. That seems more like dragging.

Also, the clumps of hair being torn out doesn’t really line up with being run over, especially the clump found on his backside.

Truck tires are. A truck, due to it's weight, would explain all the injuries imo.

That's the impression I have of him. I knew people like that when I was about his age.
The family has said in that podcast that Noah shirtless is no biggy, it's any given Sunday. It was also labor day weekend (Hot in that part of USA? I dunno. Was it a pool party?)

But.... no underpants with his bizness on display?????? NO. And then found in fetal position (true?) On the side of the road.

I really think online chat and admissions are going to spill over (it already seems to have), so the grown adults better do their jobs for these young ones!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back