TX TX - Iza Margarita Rodriguez, 15, poss met with a male who posed as a juvenile, San Antonio, he's from Corpus Christi, 26 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
a7894c18-f55d-4c29-bbd4-8e9742aa0a30_1920x1080.jpg

15-year-old Iza Margarita Rodriguez is 5’3” and weighs 130 pounds.

More at Police search for missing teen who may have been in contact with man posing as juvenile

San Antonio to Corpus Christi is 140+ miles.

Google Maps

SAN ANTONIO — It's been four days since the family of 15-year-old Iza Rodriguez have heard from her.

Iza's family said she left her home in the subdivision The Park at Vista Del Norte, leaving a back door open. It was the last time anyone has heard from her.

Gwendolyn said she took a few belongings, but didn't take any clothes. She also said Iza left her phone behind, which showed some concerning activity.

“When we went through her phone, we realized that she was talking to stranger online," Laport said.

Iza's family said they've tried talking to her about the dangers of talking to strangers online, but feel someone may have taken advantage of her.

Rodriguez reportedly doesn't have her phone with her. Her family says that they’ve reached out to her friends, but haven't gotten any information.

“Right now, nobody knows anything and we're all very scared,” said “It's day four for us. She's never been gone this long. She's never not talked to anyone this long. This is unlike her at this point.”

I wonder why they don't give any information about the man.
The police might not know much at this point.

Rather, they could be sifting though a maze of false internet identities linked to fake accounts that are supported by other fake accounts that might have some aspects of the subject's true identity.

Then..... factor in that the subject could also be using anonymizing / masking technology or techniques. The technology and the techniques can range from "amateur hour" (but still slows down tracing) to "extremely sophisticated" that can be challenging even when national level tracing resources are used.

I am almost certain that one of her friends must know where she is, or who she was meeting.
I wonder if the cell phone contains all the information or if she deleted some of it. I am assuming that is the phone she used to contact this person. They must have the information where they were to meet. Look at cameras to have an inkling of who she met and where they were going.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back