GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From local news (LOVE local news agencies)/ Asbury Park Press.

I'd like to print multiple copies of this and scatter them throughout the Gregor estate.. along with some HamHocks and GooseEgg Stones. And dead fish.
It's interesting. In Japan if your family member is convicted of such a crime, you don't sit there and stand callously against the victims and attack them. It's considered so shameful, most hide under parasols and face masks.

CHRISTOPHER GREGOR IN CUFFS. AS HE DESERVES.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_124403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_124403_Chrome.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 22
From local news (LOVE local news agencies)

I'd like to print multiple copies of this and scatter them throughout the Gregor estate.. along with some HamHocks and GooseEgg Stones. And dead fish.
It's interesting. In Japan if your family member is convicted of such a crime, you don't sit there and stand callously against the victims and attack them. It's considered so shameful, most hide under parasols and face masks.

CHRISTOPHER GREGOR IN CUFFS. AS HE DESERVES.
I'm with you, I'd love to pepper their entire town with copies, top to bottom, and slap the haughty David Gregor with a mackerel

I'm with you, I'd love to pepper their entire town with copies, top to bottom, and slap the haughty David Gregor with a mackerel
Hey there, that's some expensive fish! Merryo said I was buying CHEAP fish!

Mackerel is too good to use, now I want some Saba Shioyaki....

I'm going to post it again. YES!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_124403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_124403_Chrome.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 8
Can the Judge give him the sentence without possibility of Parole?
Several of the lawyer sites say the following: What is the 85% law in NJ?

In New Jersey, the No Early Release Act (NERA) applies to all violent crimes, which are defined as crimes that cause death or serious bodily injury. If you are convicted, you are required to serve 85 percent of your sentence before you are eligible for release

"Treadmill dad Christopher Gregor found

GUILTY

of aggravated manslaughter for son he

'abused to death'.

1717187206718.png

Micciolo's mother Breanna Micciolo cried as Gregor was found guilty of aggravated manslaughter of their son.

• Christopher Gregor was found guilty on Friday of aggravated manslaughter
  • His son Corey Micciolo, 6, died in 2021 after suffering blunt force trauma
  • As Gregor was found guilty, his mom Breanna broke down in court."

what the heck is this garbage? Foster Parent? Really? just ewww. I never really sluethed the inmate before. just happened on this when googling for news about his conviction.

Chris Gregor​

23. Locksmith. Foster Parent. Football Fanatic. Love anything to do with the water

CGregor21
https://www.pinterest.com/CGregor21/

Last edited:
CG and his parents as well as the reality tv star all knew he wasn’t gonna walk from this with just the treadmill endangerment conviction.

I think the judge will be just on this. This wasn’t a one time, he snapped after extreme provocation type thing. He had been physically and emotionally abusing Corey. There was a pattern. He just went too far this time. He won’t give him less than 25. A child is dead!!!

"Treadmill dad Christopher Gregor found

GUILTY

of aggravated manslaughter for son he

'abused to death'.

View attachment 507161

Micciolo's mother Breanna Micciolo cried as Gregor was found guilty of aggravated manslaughter of their son.

• Christopher Gregor was found guilty on Friday of aggravated manslaughter
  • His son Corey Micciolo, 6, died in 2021 after suffering blunt force trauma
  • As Gregor was found guilty, his mom Breanna broke down in court."

That's a good link because it has the biting of the head pretty clearly.

what the heck is this garbage? Foster Parent? Really? just ewww. I never really sluethed the inmate before. just happened on this when googling for news about his conviction.

Chris Gregor​

23. Locksmith. Foster Parent. Football Fanatic. Love anything to do with the water

CGregor21
https://www.pinterest.com/CGregor21/
Locksmith?? So he doesn't have to break in...just pick the lock, and foster parent? So he could have access to troubled youth? Horrifying.

Or so he could look good on paper for custody hearings? This man managed to get away with many things, scary that he liked inflicting pain, absolutely no empathy, imo.

And having a young child probably helped him with women, as they thought him safe.

After a bit of thought, and some deep breathing, I agree with this verdict. In total. That's where uncontrolled spite gets you, right into a damp cell at Trenton. And there you stay, for 25 years, while the world passes you by. A child killer and the son of police, that doesn't get you any extra ciggies in prison, I'd imagine.

Mama and Grandpa , ( mama in modest brown, Dad in his Armani suit ) , in rationed visitation, can wait in the visitors room while his number is called. His number. No more Mr Gregor. Large armed men will be telling Christopher what time he goes to bed, and what he can eat, and how fat he is, and what they are going to do about it. Out in the exercise yard, some bright wit will surely make him do the Treadmill Tap.

Mario did his best. He went as low as he could , there was nothing this family was not going to make up about Breanna, not the way she ate spaghetti, not the time she jaywalked, not the dress she wore, none of this made any difference because the jury could see in all the pics that Corey loved his Mum, and his mum loved him. The Gregors could not produce one pic of Breanna even frowning at Corey.

It was, in anyone's estimation, almost an indefensible case, Mario was remarkable in getting it to this verdict, I do wonder if his bill will be paid, though, The Gregors look like folk who would stiff you at the drop of a hat.

( I could not find (by choice, ) out about the verdict in the newsfeed, I had to read it here, by far the healthiest decision, thankyou to the posters who banged it in , moment by moment, invaluable stuff. )

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back