VA - Lucia Bremer, 13, fatally shot by boy, 14, Henrico Co, Mar 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Doghairrules

Reaction score
I dont understand this title. Who is 24?
Typo. It also cut me off. I’m not super good at creating threads.

The apparent shooter is 14. I haven’t found out much about him except he lives in the neighborhood where the girls lived so I wonder if they all went to the same school. It’s all just so awful. And I for sure want to know where he got the gun.

Lucia Bremer and her alleged killer didn’t know each other, source says

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A source told 8News that Lucia Bremer and the girl she was walking home with after school did not know the shooter who killed Bremer on Friday afternoon.

The source said the girls were being followed closely by the killer and the young girl with Bremer pushed the suspect away and ran to a nearby home to get help, yelling “Gun! Gun!”

Less than a second later, the source said, several gunshots were heard.

The source told 8News that when the shooter pulled the gun on Bremer and the other girl, he didn’t say anything.

Bremer, a 13-year-old eighth grader at Quioccasin Middle School, later died from her injuries at a hospital.

Lucia Bremer and her alleged killer didn’t know each other, source says | 8News

Police Provide An Update On Lucia Bremer Killing

"One month after 13-year-old Lucia Bremer was shot and killed walking with a friend in Henrico's West End and police have issued an update in the case and again asked for people with information to step forward.

"To date, there is no established connection or prior relationship between the juvenile charged and [Bremer]," a Henrico Police spokesperson wrote in an email.

Bremer was walking with a friend along Hickoryridge Road in the Gayton Forest West subdivision around 4:30 p.m. on March 26 when someone approached the girls and shot Bremer, according to police.

The gunman ran away.

A 14-year-old boy, who lives near the shooting scene, was taken into custody the next day.

The 14-year-old, whose name has not been released due to his age, was charged with second-degree murder, possession of a firearm by a juvenile, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

He remains in custody and is due back in court on August 2."

From April 14, 2023
https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/henrico-county/lucia-bremers-killer-sentenced-to-60-years/
HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Dylan Williams, the teenager who pleaded guilty to shooting and killing 13-year-old Lucia Bremer in 2021, has been sentenced to 60 years behind bars.

The sentence was handed down in Henrico Circuit Court on the afternoon of Friday, April 14.

Williams, who is now 16 years old, will serve the first four and a half years of his sentence in the custody of the Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice until he turns 21. Williams will then serve the rest of his sentence in the custody of the Virginia Department of Corrections.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back