FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not news to anyone on these boards! Mexico has extradition, if they can find her, they can bring her back. In my opinion, Charlie may have received threats in jail, or even gotten on the bad side of some gangs. But I do not believe there is a specific threat out on him by the Latin Kings because of his testimony. We have only his word, through his attorneys. I believe he is saying this, through his attorneys, in order to bolster Donna’s defense, which will be that he told her he was being extorted by the Latin Kings, and she believed him. And it’s working. It does appear, to me, they have successfully convinced the prison system that he needed to be moved for his own safety. They have also gotten the story out into the Adelson true-crime media ecosystem such that it has taken on the veneer of fact. But if the Latin Kings had really wanted to get to him, they could have done so at any time, before or after he was arrested. The jury (and most of us) believed that his extortion theory was made-up. It still is. The Latin Kings must know they didn’t extort him, law enforcement knows they didn’t extort him, and in my opinion they do not care enough to have him killed for saying they did, because they would face absolutely no punishment for his “snitching” on them for something they didn’t do. Rivera DID actually snitch and he has not been moved anywhere for his own safety.
I thought he was threatened by another inmate, not related to his crime or the Latin Kings, he reported the threat to the prison officials and he is now officially a snitch. He was asked if he felt threatened, he confirmed it, so they moved him.

I thought he was threatened by another inmate, not related to his crime or the Latin Kings, he reported the threat to the prison officials and he is now officially a snitch. He was asked if he felt threatened, he confirmed it, so they moved him.
Dare i wonder if he was attacked because of his religion, even those who are not religious can be a target these days, total speculation, imo, fwiw

That makes sense to me, bit I’ve been hearing rumors that the threat came from the Latin Kings. Don’t know where that came from. People are speculating on all the shows.

Dare i wonder if he was attacked because of his religion, even those who are not religious can be a target these days, total speculation, imo, fwiw
It can’t have helped, and it’s not just these days. Those who are “not religious” have never been exempt from that particular prejudice, in my experience. My understanding is there are a lot of Aryan gangs in prison, and “Aryans” don’t care how often you go to synagogue.

It can’t have helped, and it’s not just these days. Those who are “not religious” have never been exempt from that particular prejudice, in my experience. My understanding is there are a lot of Aryan gangs in prison, and “Aryans” don’t care how often you go to synagogue.
November 30, 2009

The narratives heretofore are known by many and documented in the court’s proceedings but repeated for self-containment of the discussion. The discussion is staggered for effort toward clarity.

In the PCA and/or court documents against ex-periodontist of Broward, Fl, Dr. Charles Adelson, both his mother Donna and sister Wendi Adelson, Esq., were labeled by the State as unindicted co-conspirators for the assassination of Wendi’s ex-husband Dan Markel, Esq., who fathered Wendi’s 2 sons Benjamin and Lincoln. On 11/6/2023, Dr. Charles Adelson has been convicted on 3 counts: 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder, and solicitation to commit 1st degree murder. On 11/13/2024, mother Donna Adelson has been apprehended in her way to fly on one-way tickets to Vietnam via Dubai, UAE.

To date 6 months later, why are people still waiting for that other shoe to drop?

Why is Charles’ little sister Wendi Adelson, Esq., still free to put her SOBE condo in the market, and to plan her move to Texas where Bar Reciprocity with Florida would allow her, and members of her private firm, to continue lawyering? Incidentally, Clinical Law Professor positions with immigration specialty are in demand in Texas’ legal academia. Just saying because some uninformed and shameless plagiarists (for e.g. the plagiarism of FF’s information) spread absurd rumors about plans to absconding to Mexico via Texas!

The 14 page PCA dated 11/13/2024 complaining against Donna Adelson reads similar to the 4/20/2022 PCA against Charles. Wendi’s alleged actions such as coordinated phone calls and movements the days relevant to the murder are documented not only in these PCAs but also in Luis Tato Rivera’s deposition, Sigfredo Tuto Garcia’s PCA, and the PCA and many other court elements of Katherine Diane Magbanua’s lengthy docket.

The answer is plainly comprehensible and straight forward. Conviction for “1st degree murder” requires premeditation. Any docket of the six Florida District Courts of Appeal is replete with ruling with a sentence to the effect of “[…] that there was insufficient evidence of a premeditated intent to kill and that the circumstantial evidence allowed for a theory that […] the defendant did not intend the victim’s death.”

Indeed, this is the basis of Charles Adelson’s defense. The Broward’s ex-dentist said girlfriend Katherine Magbanua regretted disclosure of Adelson family’s wealth and their willingness to fork $1 million bribe to friend Sigfredo Tuto Garcia and Latin Kings Co. That “unintended disclosure” resulted in the unintentional murder of FSU professor Dan Markel, Esq., (and subsequent double-reverse extortion to explain his 10 years silence.)

While Grand Jury proceedings are secret, it is easy to deduct that the 4/20/2022 Grand Jury was convinced with the evidence presented to indict Charles Adelson, but not convinced to indict neither his mother Donna nor his sister Wendi.

Please note, Donna Adelson’s PCA is dated Monday 11/13/2024, but her indictment is dated Wednesday 11/15/2023. As expressed plainly in her court appearances, the hasty Monday 11/13/2024 arrest at the airport was motivated by the perception that Donna Adelson is absconding to Vietnam with one-way tickets … with the ultimate secret destination of flying from Vietnam to The Philippines according to statements made by a tipster, which statements are in the evidence.

By the way, the identity of this “friend” tipster, and the story of his/her acquaintance with Charlie, and secret animus toward Adelson parents Donna and Harvey, will be revealed when s/he would testify in Donna’s trial, IMHO. Stay tuned!

The Fall Term 2023 Grand Jurors of the State of Florida were having scheduled meetings on Wednesdays. Let us say that “Donna Adelson intuited that the Grand Jurors would indict her on Wednesday 11/15/2023”, because the alleged alternative of “she was alerted” is too large of an allegation of a crime given the secrecy and dignity of the Grand Jurors.

It seems obvious to me that the recorded “bump” and the observed behaviors of Charles and mother Donna thereafter (in addition to the effect of the transcribed FBI recordings at restaurants in Charlie’s trial) were the factors which convinced the Fall Term 2023 Grand Jurors of the State of Florida to indict Donna. Moreover, the "fact" that Donna Adelson has attempted to abscond to Vietnam is evidence of knowledge of guilt.

What is the Office of the State Attorney in Tallahassee, FL, waiting for to arrest Wendi Adelson?

People’s impatience and frustration are expressed in fora such as ws, and kept wet ad nauseam by clickbaiters on YT but this question remains devoid of direct and sensible answer.

It seems obvious to me (IMHO) that similar the Grand Jury Spring Term in 4/20/2022, again the Fall Term 2023 Grand Jurors indicted one alleged co-conspirator Donna, but declined to indict the other alleged co-conspirator Wendi Adelson, Esq. In the recorded jail phone calls, when Donna expressed emphatically to Wendi to the effect of 1) neither Charlie nor I (Donna) would speak to you about “the case” and 2) there is “no more case”, clickbaiters on YT failed to notice that Donna and Charlie could be of the opinion that “Wendi is perhaps off the hook (no more case) because two panels of Grand Jurors, looking at the totality of evidence at two separate times, failed to indict her.”

This opinion is shocking to impatient and frustrated people who want The Whole Justice For Dan Markel. However, it is a valid speculation (IMHO) for people aware of the nature of Common Law in Florida. Digest this: ceteris paribus, the same case could have opposite outcomes depending upon jurisdiction, say Tallahassee vs. Miami, because of the customs (court “mannerism”) of different judges and socio-economics characteristics of Jurors. To examplify with a counterfactual, if the murder of Dan Markel happened in The State of Louisiana where the Laws are derived from Napoleonic Code as in France and Spain, it is my speculation (IMHO) that by now, all Adelson family members allegedly involved in the murder of Dan Markel would have been indicted and convicted.

Do not forget that there is no statute of limitation for 1st degree murder in Florida. It is wise to continue to wait for direct evidence to materialize while accumulating more circumstantial evidence, rather than rushing toward a potential “not guilty beyond reasonable doubt because of insufficiency of direct evidence” verdict, and let the murderers truly off the hook. IMHO, Harvey, Donna, Charlie, Wendi and Magbanua, they all do have the necessary direct evidence. And, it is a matter of time before one or more convicted or alleged co-conspirators would slip.

What is the Office of the State Attorney in Tallahassee, FL, waiting for to arrest Wendi Adelson?

People’s impatience and frustration are expressed in fora such as ws, and kept wet ad nauseam by clickbaiters on YT but this question remains devoid of direct and sensible answer.

It seems obvious to me (IMHO) that similar the Grand Jury Spring Term in 4/20/2022, again the Fall Term 2023 Grand Jurors indicted one alleged co-conspirator Donna, but declined to indict the other alleged co-conspirator Wendi Adelson, Esq. In the recorded jail phone calls, when Donna expressed emphatically to Wendi to the effect of 1) neither Charlie nor I (Donna) would speak to you about “the case” and 2) there is “no more case”, clickbaiters on YT failed to notice that Donna and Charlie could be of the opinion that “Wendi is perhaps off the hook (no more case) because two panels of Grand Jurors, looking at the totality of evidence at two separate times, failed to indict her.”

This opinion is shocking to impatient and frustrated people who want The Whole Justice For Dan Markel. However, it is a valid speculation (IMHO) for people aware of the nature of Common Law in Florida. Digest this: ceteris paribus, the same case could have opposite outcomes depending upon jurisdiction, say Tallahassee vs. Miami, because of the customs (court “mannerism”) of different judges and socio-economics characteristics of Jurors. To examplify with a counterfactual, if the murder of Dan Markel happened in The State of Louisiana where the Laws are derived from Napoleonic Code as in France and Spain, it is my speculation (IMHO) that by now, all Adelson family members allegedly involved in the murder of Dan Markel would have been indicted and convicted.

Do not forget that there is no statute of limitation for 1st degree murder in Florida. It is wise to continue to wait for direct evidence to materialize while accumulating more circumstantial evidence, rather than rushing toward a potential “not guilty beyond reasonable doubt because of insufficiency of direct evidence” verdict, and let the murderers truly off the hook. IMHO, Harvey, Donna, Charlie, Wendi and Magbanua, they all do have the necessary direct evidence. And, it is a matter of time before one or more convicted or alleged co-conspirators would slip.
Does anybody think that the alleged move to Texas might be a ruse, and that she may actually be planning on fleeing to a non-extradition country? I appreciate all of the above points, and it may be true that two grand juries did not see enough to indict her. BUT- why the move, and why now? It is my opinion that something may have spooked her. I would think that her passport would be flagged, but it doesn’t appear that Donna’s was, because the only way police knew of her plans to flee was from a tip.

Does anybody think that the alleged move to Texas might be a ruse, and that she may actually be planning on fleeing to a non-extradition country? I appreciate all of the above points, and it may be true that two grand juries did not see enough to indict her. BUT- why the move, and why now? It is my opinion that something may have spooked her. I would think that her passport would be flagged, but it doesn’t appear that Donna’s was, because the only way police knew of her plans to flee was from a tip.
If she wants to flee to another country, there's nothing legally stopping her from doing so, no ruse is required.
She might be using the move for some other purpose though. But she's probably found some old law school friend or current idiot willing to pull strings and ger her a job, probably teaching.

If she wants to flee to another country, there's nothing legally stopping her from doing so, no ruse is required.
She might be using the move for some other purpose though. But she's probably found some old law school friend or current idiot willing to pull strings and ger her a job, probably teaching.
I meant a ruse so the Markels wouldn’t suspect, or so that she’d have an excuse for suddenly moving, something the boys could tell people. But you’re right, she doesn’t need permission. I still think the timing of this move is pretty odd.

I meant a ruse so the Markels wouldn’t suspect, or so that she’d have an excuse for suddenly moving, something the boys could tell people. But you’re right, she doesn’t need permission. I still think the timing of this move is pretty odd.
I don't. The family never seemed, to me, to really care about each other so much as DA ran the show and they just fell in line. DA was super controlling, even as an adult, DA picked out BFs for WA. WA is probably relieved that her mom can't control her life anymore and moving to Texas, if she does, is a smart move. It gets her out of the Florida spotlight, it adds a layer of difficulty to fight extradition if Florida charges her, and it gets her and her kids away from the Markels. And gives her advance warning to flee if she is getting charged. Texas isn't going to expend time and resources to track her movements like Florida did with DA.
And Austin would be a great place for someone like her. Hot Lawyer, no ex-husband. Local political climate and most judges there dislike Florida, to put it mildly. Some idiot rich tech guy is gonna be all over her. If she moves, I expect to see her marrying some rich tech guy, or another lawyer, within a year.

I agree. IMO She's probably trying to get away from everything in FL, put it behind her and start over/move on.

I agree. IMO She's probably trying to get away from everything in FL, put it behind her and start over/move on.
Gotta wonder what the two boys are going to be like growing up. Teenage angst and rebellion are bad enough, but finally getting old enough to start seeing information that WA can't control and finding out exactly what happened to their dad?

I don't. The family never seemed, to me, to really care about each other so much as DA ran the show and they just fell in line. DA was super controlling, even as an adult, DA picked out BFs for WA. WA is probably relieved that her mom can't control her life anymore and moving to Texas, if she does, is a smart move. It gets her out of the Florida spotlight, it adds a layer of difficulty to fight extradition if Florida charges her, and it gets her and her kids away from the Markels. And gives her advance warning to flee if she is getting charged. Texas isn't going to expend time and resources to track her movements like Florida did with DA.
And Austin would be a great place for someone like her. Hot Lawyer, no ex-husband. Local political climate and most judges there dislike Florida, to put it mildly. Some idiot rich tech guy is gonna be all over her. If she moves, I expect to see her marrying some rich tech guy, or another lawyer, within a year.
It will take the people in Texas about five minutes to google her, in my opinion, and figure out who this new Merry Widow is. This is the worst thing, in my opinion, for those kids, to have to start over where everybody is just learning this story and doesn’t already accept them. I did hear on one of the shows that she still has the same boyfriend, and he may be going with her. Speculating that a marriage and/or name change for her and perhaps the boys is coming soon.

What’s the latest on Donna?

Here is what I have in my notes:
A case management hearing is set for 7/22/24 @ 1:30pm when both attorneys, along with the judge, will collaborate on setting up more administrative aspects of the trial. Then, on 9/12/24, Donna is set to appear in court for a docket hearing to attest to whether she is ready for the trial to begin; more accurately, her lawyer will determine her status. No plea offer extended to Adelson. Jury selection will begin on 9/26/24 & trial is set to begin on 9/30/24.

The accurate dates for Ms. Donna Adelson:
1. Jury selection starts 9/17/2024 at 8:30 am.
2. Testimony starts on or before 9/23/2024.

Attachments

• donna adelson's trial 2024.png
    donna adelson's trial 2024.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics