MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER! I just listened to Vinnie Politan who has now become a conspiracy convert, just as I have.

I have never before seen a DA and LE witness perpetrate a fraud on the court on live TV! And I believe the defense has the actual video with the "missing" parts.

The CW attempted to mislead the jury by showing a completely altered scene. In a case where the rear drivers side taillight is at issue the DA presents a reversed image that shows no officers near what should be the taillight in question. But that's only because they misled EVERYONE about what we were looking at. Proctor was right by that taillight for quite some time.
You mean passenger side taillight!

Nothing official. No log showing who and when any officer arrived or left a scene. We have been given " reports" from various witnesses, but zippo on any proper sort of record keeping for the crime scene, on all of the various days that 34 Fairview was searched.
So the argument that officers were on scene at the same time Karen’s Lexus was being towed can’t be verified. However, some think this unverified presence of officers means no evidence tampering could have occurred. Hmmm.

Someone asked many pages back about John O'Keefe's family's thoughts:

@JohnDePetroshow

I spoke with members of the O’Keefe family in the hallway during the break who told me it is “ crystal clear what happened, and now the world is finding out what we already know.”

3:13 PM · Jun 5, 2024
I don't know what trial they are watching. moo I feel for them in their loss. I have no idea how I'd feel if I were in their shoes, other than certain grief and loss.

So the argument that officers were on scene at the same time Karen’s Lexus was being towed can’t be verified. However, some think this unverified presence of officers means no evidence tampering could have occurred. Hmmm.
The last two days of testimony have confirmed the State Police were at the house, while the vehicle was being transported.
Show me the verified tampering ?

who planted it??
where did they get it from?
why would they do that?
who wants to pin Karen to the wall?
most importantly who has a grudge against her to do so?

That is not factual what you are saying. wishful hoping at best IMO.

The pictures show it snowed....
hiding what was under neath it.

Everybody wants the evidence...where is the evidence!!

here it is.
In colour photographs.

I have some questions for you first.

Do you think Michael Proctor is a good cop?

First he lied and said he didn't know any of the parties in the house that night. Ha, the county DA even vouched for him! But it wasn't true; he's known the Alberts forever and his family is very good friends with them. Why do you think he would lie about this to inappropriately take control of this case?

He's under internal investigation. Why? Because Colin Albert's mother texted him she was going to buy him a gift when "this is all over". Did he tell her, oh, no, don't do that. No, he said to give a gift to his wife. Looks less suss that way. Incredibly troubling.

Did you know he spelled every single witness's name wrong in his report? Names are usually very important to cops. But not for the intrepid Mike P!

Did you know he recorded totally wrong times for the trips back and forth to Karen's parents' house in Dighton? Why would he do that?

Did you know he's been spotted secretly meeting - off duty - with some of the people in the house that night? Geofence data from the FBI.

The FBI handed over information to the attorneys in this case they have on him. While we don't know what their working on, the FBI doesn't play. They're watching. They can't interfere with a state trial, but they've done what they can.

Can you imagine there is question as to whether he can even testify in this trial and avoid self-incrimination at the same time? The lead investigator! And I'm sure there is much more to come.

And so I ask you, in living colour, do you think Michael Proctor is a good cop?

Last edited:
@KristinaRex

Defense shows vid from Canton PD again. Bukhenik testifies it is a mirrored video because that's how the sally port cam collects video. Pic 1 here is how the video comes out, pic 2 is with a "mirror" filter on. So the driver's side of Karen's car is what's closest to camera.

View attachment 508335

View attachment 508336

And does it also record in Skip Jump Mode as its usual mode? Just wondering.

First he lied and said he didn't know any of the parties in the house that night. Ha, the county DA even vouched for him! But it wasn't true; he's known the Alberts forever and his family is very good friends with them. Why do you think he would lie about this to inappropriately take control of this case?

He's under internal investigation. Why? Because Colin Albert's mother texted him she was going to buy him a gift when "this is all over". Did he tell her, oh, no, don't do that. No, he said to give a gift to his wife. Looks less suss that way. Incredibly troubling.

Did you know he spelled very single witness's name wrong in his report? Names are usually very important to cops. But not for the intrepid Mike P!

Did you know he recorded totally wrong times for the trips back and forth to Karen's parents' house in Dighton? Why would he do that?

Did you know he's been spotted secretly meeting - off duty - with some of the people in the house that night? Geofence data from the FBI.

The FBI handed over information to the attorneys in this case they have on him. While we don't know what their working on, the FBI doesn't play. They're watching. They can't interfere with a state trial, but they've done what they can.

Can you imagine there is question as to whether he can even testify in this trial and avoid self-incrimination at the same time? The lead investigator! And I'm sure there is much more to come.

Bringing it home girlfriend!!

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
what does Proctor have to gain from framing Karen Reed though??
Inserting himself into a murder??
can you establish a source of personal relationships he has with the party crowd?

nobody wants to talk about why Proctor would jeopardise his whole career and life doing what you are suggesting.
All the while a blind drunk scorned woman WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO SEE HIM ALIVE is telling everyone she did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you know he spelled every single witness's name wrong in his report? Names are usually very important to cops. But not for the intrepid Mike P!

(yeah, responding to my own post)

And I can't believe I left off:

He texted friends that he illegally searched Read's phone (no warrant).
And when he did that he said was searching for nude pics of her.
And then he said he hoped she would just kill herself.

He's a very, very, very bad cop. And it's hard for me to understand people who insist it's not possible he planted taillight. Oh, it's way more than just possible.

Connect the dots, peeps!

can you establish a source of personal relationships he has with the party crowd?

nobody wants to talk about why Proctor would jeopardise his whole career and life doing what you are suggesting.
All the while a blind drunk scorned woman WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO SEE HIM ALIVE is telling everyone she did it.

But he's done just that. Did you read my post? He's done insane things here. Verified. No question whatsoever that.

Why did he do it? Because his friends asked him to. And he's Mike P. the arrogant fixer.

And there is no way this is the first time he's played like this. Which is why there is a very good chance actual murderers are going to go free in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

I agree he is a cereal box cop.

That is a travesty for justice for JO.
But there is plenty of other people outside of Proctor involved inthe case.

Proctor can be a dooshbag and Karen Reed guilty all at the same time.

They usually are able to plant, falsify, or manipulate evidence without consequence. And even when caught, there are no consequences. Where I live, in orange County, Ca, when a detective had been using the same drug evidence on multiple cases, his consequence was a promotion.

and...PS .... all of the people involved were drunk.

Last edited:
I agree he is a cereal box cop.

That is a travesty for justice for JO.
But there is plenty of other people outside of Proctor involved inthe case.

Proctor can be a dooshbag and Karen Reed guilty all at the same time.
Definitely think it’s possible Proctor did some shady stuff and sadly it could cause KR to walk. Saddest part of all, is watching his poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member