GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUN 7, 2024
A birthday celebration was held Friday in memory of Harmony Montgomery on what would have been her 10th birthday.

[...]

Sorey said that the search for Harmony's remains continues, adding that she is hopeful that searches that are planned for over the summer will prove to be successful.

"This is the hardest part is like after the aftermath, you know? When everyone starts to forget about her," she added. "She had dreams.. she was 5, but she had dreams."

JUN 13, 2024
[...]

The charges that the state agreed to drop Thursday include possession of handguns as an armed career criminal and being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.

The charges were brought against Adam Montgomery before investigators declared his daughter's death a homicide. They have been pending in the court system while Adam Montgomery's cases other moved through the courts.

In documents filed by the state, prosecutors said that given that Adam Montgomery was convicted of second-degree murder and other charges connected to the death of his daughter, the state has decided to drop any pending charges.

[...]

Well, I mean there's not really a point I guess. He's already away for good, more or less. It's a way to cut court charges for the state. Assuming he gets the full 56 years, he would be 90 if paroled after the 56. I would say "don't drop the charged" if he'd only gotten like 30 and the sentence from these charges could run consecutive after the murder charge.

MOO.

Well, I mean there's not really a point I guess. He's already away for good, more or less. It's a way to cut court charges for the state. Assuming he gets the full 56 years, he would be 90 if paroled after the 56. I would say "don't drop the charged" if he'd only gotten like 30 and the sentence from these charges could run consecutive after the murder charge.

MOO.
IMO, Adam will use the State dropping the felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, and career criminal possessing a handgun, as badges of honor and bragging rights. He will no doubt be cocky and defiant with this news-- which will only lead to AM being written up.

IMO, no matter the sentence of 5, 25, or 56 years, it will be impossible for AM to ever leave prison alive. He will either add to his sentence or he'll be the subject or prison justice. Even inmates draw the line at cowardly baby killers.

I look forward to never reading news of him ever again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back