Found Deceased GA - Susana Morales, 16, walking home from friend’s house, kidnapped and murdered, 26 July 2022 *police officer charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The testimony really got me.

Bryant started stalking her after Susana went missing. She is lucky to be alive and well.

Listening to the final plan she had in place, the 911 calls, her calling his supervisor, this woman is amazing in advocating for herself and her safety.

Last edited:

The testimony really got me.

Bryant started stalking her after Susana went missing. She is lucky to be alive and well.

Listening to the final plan she had in place, the 911 calls, her calling his supervisor, this woman is amazing in advocating for herself and her safety.
That second 911 call was really infuriating to hear. And you can see how calm she was in the testimony until listening to this back.

JUN 12

A verdict has been reached.

• Malice Murder - guilty
  • Felony Murder - guilty
  • Kidnapping - guilty
  • False Report of a Crime - guilty
  • Attempted Rape - not guilty
The attempted rape was going to be hard to prove due to how long Susana had been deceased in the woods, but thankfully the jurors found him guilty on the other charges.

JUN 13

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — Attorneys for an ex-officer who will now spend the rest of his life in prison after being convicted of murdering and kidnapping a Gwinnett County teen have filed a new motion on Thursday.

Lawyers Tracy Drake and Kyle Dobbins filed the motion asking for a new trial, claiming Miles Bryant was "dissatisfied" with the verdict and judgment.

Drake and Dobbins called the jury's verdict "illegal and inconsistent." They also added that there was no evidence to support the verdict.

JUN 13

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — Attorneys for an ex-officer who will now spend the rest of his life in prison after being convicted of murdering and kidnapping a Gwinnett County teen have filed a new motion on Thursday.

Lawyers Tracy Drake and Kyle Dobbins filed the motion asking for a new trial, claiming Miles Bryant was "dissatisfied" with the verdict and judgment.

Drake and Dobbins called the jury's verdict "illegal and inconsistent." They also added that there was no evidence to support the verdict.

I think Ms. Drake needs to re-watch her opening statement and what she said to the jury.

The convicted ex-cop should just be grateful they didn't seek the death penalty. Dissatisfied....seriously?

I'm watching the televised trial but I've only made it through day 2 so far. One thing I'm finding fascinating is how many details the investigators went into with regard to how they handle missing juvenile cases. It's an interesting snapshot into the different techniques that they employ (such as the facial recognition software that they use on known prostitution sites to try to identify if the victim is in any ads). Also interesting that they discourage families from doing certain things in order to prevent extortion efforts.

That second 911 call was really infuriating to hear. And you can see how calm she was in the testimony until listening to this back.
I have to say, I think 911 operators need better training. Some are helpful, but there have been so many cases where they just seem to want to agitate the caller. One thing I hate is when the caller is whispering, because they are hiding and instead of having a quick go to question, like “is your life in danger”, they just ramble on and on and talk louder. Don’t they realize they may be making the situation worse? That second 911 operator should be investigated and or fired. She first tells her she is sending someone, then she says they are not close, and no one shows up. I’d like to know if she really initiated a call out. And who asks judgmental questions and then accuses the caller of holding back info? Loved her saying since he was gone to put the weapons away….like he couldn’t return. And then, no one came. She should not be in that job.

What a brave young woman this witness was. I am so glad she took precautions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back