WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T
BBM

No. She's not a law student. According to her father, she planned to take the LSAT in Aug. That would put her on track to apply to law schools in the fall/winter for a fall 2025 entry.

She supposedly was in a "pre-law" track as an undergrad. That could indicate she was serious about pursuing a JD. However, lots of "real" law schools frown on that sort of undergraduate focus. Many law schools also are not looking for claims of having undergraduate "legal experience." In many cases, that sort of experience simply means the person needs to be "untaught" the many things she's learned that are wrong. In other cases a pre-law focus with experiential legal activities may mean her academic courses lacked rigor, meaning she'd not be as competitive as other students.

She did take poli sci and econ courses and those majors are recommended by the American Bar Association.

MOO
Thanks for the clarification. Maybe common sense should be a prerequisite…. ? I’m just kidding. Who could possibly teach that? lol.

Why didn't the Aung family notice a missing Cadillac until 6/7? And don't tell me "language barrier."

Because IMO they have been helping him from the beginning of this. When Seraya’s mom went to the police station to retrieve her from visitation it was the parents who showed up and handed mom a hand written note saying AA was delayed in Montana and they had reported him missing to police. Police have no record of them ever reporting him missing and the parents refused to speak with police at the pickup location, they got in their vehicle and left. Per mom they assisted him when he withheld Seraya from her in the past.

@lesleyNOPE

Yes this handwritten note was so odd... I can't remember where I saw it..

I said this earlier and unfortunately I think it's truer than we thought..
I just realised Aaron is likely the only son. The child of the eldest/only son is highly adored in many Asian cultures (mine included,) I wonder if the parents of Aaron may have been acting on this, as well.
Parents of Aaron need to be brought in on Saturday morning and forensics done on their phones, tablets and computers! I hope they're not sleeping soundly tonight.

I guess the only good news, if we can call it that, is that baby girl is likely perfectly safe with dad & his fiance.
It's a dang shame he chose this option to have full custody, since there's really no "coming back" from this.

A truly stupid thing to do, for them both.

jmo

Pre-law is like pre-med. There is no defined curriculum for either, although Med school has a number of courses you must take, they can be mixed into a non-science major like English or History easily. I think the LSAT part was added by her parents.

Most people intent on going to law school take the LSAT earlier than the summer after they graduate. Based on her running away from her home to live a life on the run it's safe to say we wasn't totally committed to law school.

My concern isn’t what AA wants, but rather that he doesn’t seem to have any regard for what Seraya might want.

She’s sick, probably in pain, most likely doesn’t know Nadia very well, and has had to sit in a car for 21 hours (approx) in total with no mum and little entertainment. On top of this, I’m assuming Nadia and AA are stressed and prioritising their secrecy over Seraya’s wellbeing. I bet that poor girl is confused as heck. I’m sure she can sense something is very wrong. Does he care about any of that?

No decent father I know would put their baby girl in that position.

All moo

Pre-law is like pre-med. There is no defined curriculum for either, although Med school has a number of courses you must take, they can be mixed into a non-science major like English or History easily. I think the LSAT part was added by her parents.

Most people intent on going to law school take the LSAT earlier than the summer after they graduate. Based on her running away from her home to live a life on the run it's safe to say we wasn't totally committed to law school.
Of course, none of us know why NC has done what she's done. But even before all this happened, I think at most we could safely say NC was committed to taking a break between finishing her undergraduate studies and starting law school. I don't know if that means she wasn't committed to going to law school. It could mean that. But it could also mean she was very committed to eventually going but wanted to do something else in the meantime. According to a study published in The ABA Journal, from 2011-2015 (most recent sourced national stat I can find) about half of the law school applicants in the US were 22-24 years old. If NC applies this fall to start law school in fall 2025 she fits right in with that statistic. So I don't know that we can conclude she would be unusual for not going earlier or that she'd be an "older student" if she started in 2025.

I agree with you we haven't heard directly from NC about the LSAT but that doesn't mean she wasn't planning to take it this summer. We just don't know. Lots of students take an LSAT prep course. If NC felt she didn't have the time to do that during the past year, that could be a reason for delaying the LSAT if she planned to delay law school anyway.

Pre-law programs do differ but, in general, pre-law as a major is sometimes seen as a less rigorous major as is criminal justice. While the ABA doesn't rule out majors (although some law schools seem to have preferences) and the ABA does not dictate undergraduate prerequisite courses, the ABA does suggest students should seek out "opportunities to develop your research and writing skills." Further the ABA states "Taking a broad range of difficult courses from demanding instructors is excellent preparation for legal education." That may be pre-law at WSU or it may not be.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_education/resources/pre_law/

MOO

So we can confirm at this point that by 5pm on 5/29 the Cadillac was heading south towards Mexico with 3 people inside. It's a 21 hour drive if you do it straight thru into TJ.

Why didn't the Aung family notice a missing Cadillac until 6/7? And don't tell me "language barrier."
Do you have a source for the 5pm info? I'm trying to put together a timeline, and I haven't seen this on any of the MSM links.

Not that it really matters I guess but I'm trying to come up with some sort of logical meet up spot for NC and AA.

Did he pick up the car and head to Seattle on the 90 then come into downtown and pick her up?
Where the 90 enters Seattle and where she was last seen is only about a 5 minute drive apart.
Then from where she was last seen to the 5 (Interstate 5 North/South) is just another 5 minute drive.
Was she walking toward the ferry terminal intentionally to be seen and throw LE off their trail?

Lots of unknowns that will most likely eventually be made known. Such a dumb thing to do.

jmo

Posted a TIMELINE in the Media, Maps, Timelines subforum:
DISCUSSION THREADS:
WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024
WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024

NADIA ERIKA COLE - 21yo recent Washington State University Pullman graduate from Port Angeles, WA; “set to take LSAT in August” [2]; “preparing to go on a family trip to Italy” [2] - last seen wearing black North Face jacket, sage green hoodie, black yoga pants, tan shoulder bag, white converse sneakers - IG - LinkedIn

AARON AUNG - 21yo from Moscow, ID - warrant arrest for first-degree custodial interference

SERAYA AUNG HARMON - 2yo from Moscow, ID
AD_4nXe52_wEZ6hnQjx3DbL_2MChhjcZw5JHXiGTScGitTK_RzGEOrkXjGiHThToszmuarFw1qGELAayeOUmEMDm7nJ5vKICc7qBf_KlnL4Emvb-Ifda1hP0yeiB9QyEA2eseJnBuNgq2g55vAcR-iwaTW6QfYQW

TIMELINE (Updated 8 Jun 2024)
7 Feb 2023 - AA vs SH (SAH’s mother) paternity case (Idaho Court Records)
18 Jun 2023 - NC IG post from Vancouver BC
3 Jul 2023 - NC IG post w AA from Space Needle
23 Nov 2023 - NC announces engagement to AA on IG from Chicago
4 May 2024 - WSU commencement
28 May 2024 - some early sources (mistakenly) report this as NC’s last seen date [3][4][5][7] (cf 29 May 2024)

29 MAY 2024 - LAST SEEN
[?] - AA and SAH last seen at custody exchange at Pullman Police Dept
PM - NC about to board a plane to Europe w mother as graduation gift (according to AA’s sister) [4]
PM - NC left belongings at airport gate to use restroom but never returned [2]
3:08 PM - NC left SeaTac via Link light rail platform north of parking garage (on her own [9]) [2]
PM - NC last seen (departing light rail at University Street Station [2]) [1]
~4 PM - possibly seen walking west toward water [9]
PM - AirPods found by someone at airport and taken to Fife, where they pinged [6]

2 Jun - Media reports NC’s disappearance [1]

3 Jun - SAH REPORTED MISSING
- AA fails to meet SAH’s mother for custody exchange (SAH learned then that AA’s parents reported them missing (date unknown) when AA & SAH didn’t return from a “fishing trip” in Flathead, MT - did not previously know about trip [9-video]) [2]
- NC potential spotting in Fife reported [2]

4 Jun
- FBI’s involvement reported [3]
- SAH’s mother reports that AA has withheld SAH from her before [6]

5 Jun
- arrest warrant issued for AA for custodial interference [3]
- SAH’s mother makes media plea [5]
- LE reports that AA & SAH’s vehicles are accounted for [7] in Pullman [10]

6 Jun - SAH’s mother reports that SAH was experiencing severe constipation [10]

7 Jun - LE believes AA & SAH fled to Mexico in black 2014 Cadillac XTS w ID license 1L5147U (belonging to AA’s father [12]); AA had purchased camping gear & MT map (date unknown) [11]

SOURCES:
[1] Nadia Cole Missing Seattle WA - 2 Jun 2024 - Nadia Cole Missing Seattle WA: Authorities Looking For 22-Year-Old Last Seen At SeaTac, WA – KVWS5 (link no longer works; quoted in Websleuths thread)
[2] Fiance of missing Port Angeles Woman - 4 Jun 2024 - Fiancé of missing Port Angeles woman now wanted by police for custodial interference
[3] Pullman police department search for missing - 4 Jun 2024 - Pullman police Department search for missing 2-year-old
[4] Arrest warrant issued for father of missing Pullman toddler - 5 Jun 2024 - Arrest warrant issued for father of missing Pullman toddler
[5] Arrest warrant issued for father of two-year-old girl - 4 Jun 2024 - Arrest warrant issued for father of missing two-year-old girl
[6] Dave Rose FOX 13 FB - 4 Jun 2024 - [7] Police seek help finding missing 2yo - 5 Jun 2024 - Police seek help finding missing 2-year-old with Idaho ties - East Idaho News
[8] Port Angeles woman missing, last seen at SeaTac - 4 Jun 2024 - Port Angeles woman missing, last seen at SeaTac Airport
[9] Strange disappearances of missing toddler - 5 Jun 2024 - Strange disappearances of missing toddler and 21-year-old woman possibly connected
[10] Mother speaks out, Pullman Police issue warrant - 6 Jun 2024 - Mother speaks out, Pullman Police issue warrant for father of missing 2-year-old
[11] Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father are driving to Mexico - 7 Jun 2024 - Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico
[12] Missing 2-year-old with couple who fled to Mexico - 7 Jun 2024 - Missing 2-year-old with couple who fled to Mexico, Pullman police say

WA - Nadia Cole, Aaron Aung & Seraya Aung Harmon - 29 May 2024 - *MEDIA, MAPS, & TIMELINE* - **NO DISCUSSION**

Posted a TIMELINE in the Media, Maps, Timelines subforum:
DISCUSSION THREADS:
WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024
WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024

NADIA ERIKA COLE - 21yo recent Washington State University Pullman graduate from Port Angeles, WA; “set to take LSAT in August” [2]; “preparing to go on a family trip to Italy” [2] - last seen wearing black North Face jacket, sage green hoodie, black yoga pants, tan shoulder bag, white converse sneakers - IG - LinkedIn

AARON AUNG - 21yo from Moscow, ID - warrant arrest for first-degree custodial interference

SERAYA AUNG HARMON - 2yo from Moscow, ID
AD_4nXe52_wEZ6hnQjx3DbL_2MChhjcZw5JHXiGTScGitTK_RzGEOrkXjGiHThToszmuarFw1qGELAayeOUmEMDm7nJ5vKICc7qBf_KlnL4Emvb-Ifda1hP0yeiB9QyEA2eseJnBuNgq2g55vAcR-iwaTW6QfYQW

TIMELINE (Updated 8 Jun 2024)
7 Feb 2023 - AA vs SH (SAH’s mother) paternity case (Idaho Court Records)
18 Jun 2023 - NC IG post from Vancouver BC
3 Jul 2023 - NC IG post w AA from Space Needle
23 Nov 2023 - NC announces engagement to AA on IG from Chicago
4 May 2024 - WSU commencement
28 May 2024 - some early sources (mistakenly) report this as NC’s last seen date [3][4][5][7] (cf 29 May 2024)

29 MAY 2024 - LAST SEEN
[?] - AA and SAH last seen at custody exchange at Pullman Police Dept
PM - NC about to board a plane to Europe w mother as graduation gift (according to AA’s sister) [4]
PM - NC left belongings at airport gate to use restroom but never returned [2]
3:08 PM - NC left SeaTac via Link light rail platform north of parking garage (on her own [9]) [2]
PM - NC last seen (departing light rail at University Street Station [2]) [1]
~4 PM - possibly seen walking west toward water [9]
PM - AirPods found by someone at airport and taken to Fife, where they pinged [6]

2 Jun - Media reports NC’s disappearance [1]

3 Jun - SAH REPORTED MISSING
- AA fails to meet SAH’s mother for custody exchange (SAH learned then that AA’s parents reported them missing (date unknown) when AA & SAH didn’t return from a “fishing trip” in Flathead, MT - did not previously know about trip [9-video]) [2]
- NC potential spotting in Fife reported [2]

4 Jun
- FBI’s involvement reported [3]
- SAH’s mother reports that AA has withheld SAH from her before [6]

5 Jun
- arrest warrant issued for AA for custodial interference [3]
- SAH’s mother makes media plea [5]
- LE reports that AA & SAH’s vehicles are accounted for [7] in Pullman [10]

6 Jun - SAH’s mother reports that SAH was experiencing severe constipation [10]

7 Jun - LE believes AA & SAH fled to Mexico in black 2014 Cadillac XTS w ID license 1L5147U (belonging to AA’s father [12]); AA had purchased camping gear & MT map (date unknown) [11]

SOURCES:
[1] Nadia Cole Missing Seattle WA - 2 Jun 2024 - Nadia Cole Missing Seattle WA: Authorities Looking For 22-Year-Old Last Seen At SeaTac, WA – KVWS5 (link no longer works; quoted in Websleuths thread)
[2] Fiance of missing Port Angeles Woman - 4 Jun 2024 - Fiancé of missing Port Angeles woman now wanted by police for custodial interference
[3] Pullman police department search for missing - 4 Jun 2024 - Pullman police Department search for missing 2-year-old
[4] Arrest warrant issued for father of missing Pullman toddler - 5 Jun 2024 - Arrest warrant issued for father of missing Pullman toddler
[5] Arrest warrant issued for father of two-year-old girl - 4 Jun 2024 - Arrest warrant issued for father of missing two-year-old girl
[6] Dave Rose FOX 13 FB - 4 Jun 2024 - [7] Police seek help finding missing 2yo - 5 Jun 2024 - Police seek help finding missing 2-year-old with Idaho ties - East Idaho News
[8] Port Angeles woman missing, last seen at SeaTac - 4 Jun 2024 - Port Angeles woman missing, last seen at SeaTac Airport
[9] Strange disappearances of missing toddler - 5 Jun 2024 - Strange disappearances of missing toddler and 21-year-old woman possibly connected
[10] Mother speaks out, Pullman Police issue warrant - 6 Jun 2024 - Mother speaks out, Pullman Police issue warrant for father of missing 2-year-old
[11] Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father are driving to Mexico - 7 Jun 2024 - Pullman Police believe missing WSU grad, two-year-old and father driving to Mexico
[12] Missing 2-year-old with couple who fled to Mexico - 7 Jun 2024 - Missing 2-year-old with couple who fled to Mexico, Pullman police say
WA - Nadia Cole, Aaron Aung & Seraya Aung Harmon - 29 May 2024 - *MEDIA, MAPS, & TIMELINE* - **NO DISCUSSION**

I hope so too. Does anyone know if the base model of a 2014 Cadillac XTS includes tracking or any other kind of features like that?
“An opt-in service called FamilyLink allows subscribers to stay connected to loved ones by checking the location of their vehicle online or by signing up for vehicle location alerts.” (Site Maintenance.)

“If your vehicle is stolen, an OnStar Advisor can pinpoint its location and work with authorities to help get it back quicker and safer.”
(Cadillac OnStar | Crest Cadillac.)

Looks like you need to be connected to FamilyLink? Or perhaps authorities can do this without.

I keep coming back to the possibility that Nadia may not be a willing participant in all this. Perhaps Aaron contacted her when she was at the airport with some made up story to get her to leave. I cannot personally come up with a story that would cause me to ditch my parents and belongings at the airport but it's possible Aaron knew exactly what buttons to push to cause her to walk away. As many of us surely know, 21 year olds in general sometimes don't make the best, most logical decisions.

If Aaron was able to get her out of the airport and into the Cadillac, he could be holding Nadia just as much as he's holding Seraya. Nadia may not be willingly participating in any of this. I do hope they are all safe.

@wnk

I'm being generous with 5pm here, probably sooner... light rail from sea tac to u street station doesn't take 2 full hours. The system has cameras. LE definitely knows where she fell off security cameras.

"Nadia Erika Cole, a recent Washington State University graduate, left Sea-Tac at 3:08 p.m. May 29, according to the Fife Police Department on X. Fife police wrote on Monday that Cole might have been seen in the Fife area last week.

A Fife Police Department spokesman told The News Tribune the department has been unable to confirm if the report is legitimate.."

"Cole's father told KING 5 that she was last seen departing the light rail at the University Street Station in downtown Seattle on May 29. The missing flyer being distributed by authorities says Cole is from Port Angeles and recently graduated from WSU. She was set to take the LSAT in August, her father said."

MOO: I mean at this point they're likely in Mexico since at the most May 30 or 31, I'm being generous here but if their goal was to get outta dodge they'd have left asap, not stayed in WA state for any moment longer than necessary.

It's interesting that there has not been a photo released of the Caddy at the border crossing entering in to Mexico.
San Ysidro takes photos of every car.
Did they cross at a more desolate location? Although, there are cameras.
Perhaps the car was ditched/switched at some point so LE does not know if they truly are in Mexico yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025