CANADA Canada - Cameron March, 4, Burlington, Ontario, May 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
Canada's Missing | Case details

Cameron March was last seen by his mother on May 7, 1975, at approximately 3:15 p.m. He was playing on a swing set in a next door neighbour's yard located on Blind Line in the City of Burlington, Ontario. Cameron followed the adult neighbour into the residence and asked to play with a friend. When told the friend was sleeping, Cameron left the residence, walking towards his house.

showImage

It's heartbreaking, he was only 4 years old. This is what he was wearing...
Shirt
White, T-shirt with green band around collar. Brown and green monkeys climbing on front.
Boots
Brown, Desert Boots
Socks
Blue, Navy blue
Pants
Corduroy, Brown, Faded rust brown

here is a link that has a lot of details about what happened during the first few hours he was gone.

This does not mention that he went into the neighbors home and the friend was asleep. to start they did not think foul play, just a boy who wandered off.

Cameron March

here are media reports/articles for the first few days. I do not know how the story changed to playing on swings by himself, he was with other children, It also mentioned a green and white or white car on the side of the road.

Cameron March

sorry this is a duplicate of my Apr 8th above link, the name changes when I post and I thought it was a different post.

Canada's Missing | Case details

Cameron March was last seen by his mother on May 7, 1975, at approximately 3:15 p.m. He was playing on a swing set in a next door neighbour's yard located on Blind Line in the City of Burlington, Ontario. Cameron followed the adult neighbour into the residence and asked to play with a friend. When told the friend was sleeping, Cameron left the residence, walking towards his house.

showImage

Did anyone actually SEE this child leave the neighbor's house and walk towards his own place? If so, who?

Did anyone actually SEE this child leave the neighbor's house and walk towards his own place? If so, who?

Hello, yes, the neighbour did. I’ve spoken with her as part of this investigation. I work with Please Bring Me Home and am in charge of our investigation for Cameron March. If you or anyone else has any information regarding this please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks so much!

here is a link that has a lot of details about what happened during the first few hours he was gone.

This does not mention that he went into the neighbors home and the friend was asleep. to start they did not think foul play, just a boy who wandered off.

Cameron March
Hello All, just an FYI, thus article is littered with incorrect statements about what happened. Cameron simply went over to play with his friend, was told he was asleep, and then left heading back to his home. Thanks All, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Four-year-old Cameron March disappeared from Blind Line area of north Burlington on May 7, 1975.
Cameron March age progression photo

This age progression sketch by forensic artist Tim Widden was commissioned by volunteer organization Please Bring Me Home. It shows what Cameron March, who went missing on May 7, 1975 when he was four years old, might look like today — at the age of 53.

Victoria Pope, a volunteer for Please Bring Me Home told the Burlington Post she is currently investigating the cold case of Cameron March, who went missing on May 7, 1975 when he was four years old, after he went to visit a friend near his home in the Blind Line area of north Burlington.

“I was assigned this case just over a year and a half ago when I began volunteering for Please Bring Me Home,” Pope stated in an email. “The last time an age progression sketch was done was in the 1980s and was quite dated. We recently raised funds on behalf of Cameron’s family to have a forensic artist complete an age progression sketch. We were able to start a fundraiser for the total cost of $900.”

She said the organization has also, within the last six months, uploaded a DNA sample from Cameron’s father, Gerry March, to ancestry.com, but no matches have come up so far.

“We keep checking though, in hopes one day something will,” Pope said.

She said Halton Police have also uploaded Gerry’s DNA to a database of family members for unidentified remains, should remains be found one day.

“Cameron’s case is one of the most challenging cases we have at PBMH, but we are hoping one day a tip will come in, or a match from the genealogy sites will show something,” said Pope.

She hopes publishing the new sketch will help bring some information.

June 9 '24
'In a statement issued by Please Bring Me Home, Gerry March said: “It was so nice to see the great picture of what Cameron may look like now, and may help us find him or someone may relate to the photo, I hope. Funny, you always wonder what he may look like and now we have an idea.”

''If you have tips or information, call Halton Police at 905-825-4777. Anonymous tips can be made to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at Submit a Tip - Canadian Crime Stoppers Association''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back