NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

A few things of interest from this podcast.....

First, Peter Headley believes that Lisa's siblings who died "eating grass mushrooms" are the children who were seen with their mother in Rasmussen's car when he picked up a check in 1985. He also thinks that this woman may have been an "unofficial apartment manager" at a complex Ramussen had ties to in Fullerton or Anaheim.

The truck Rasmussen and Lisa were living in in the trailer park in California had Texas plates.

Finally, back when he was still married and living with his wife and kids in California, he began having an affair with a coworker. He convinced this woman to move into his family's home under the guise of being a live-in babysitter for his kids. When things got tense between the woman and his wife, he had the woman move to Colorado in an apartment he bought for her. Later (not sure how long), he told the woman to come back to California but she refused, since she was already settled with a job in Colorado. So Rasmussen flew down, persuaded the apartment manager to let him in to her apartment, and stole all of her personal belongings. After she reported him to the police for theft, Rasmussen left her alone.

Again, these all come from Det. Peter Headley via the above podcast.

A few things of interest from this podcast.....

First, Peter Headley believes that Lisa's siblings who died "eating grass mushrooms" are the children who were seen with their mother in Rasmussen's car when he picked up a check in 1985. He also thinks that this woman may have been an "unofficial apartment manager" at a complex Ramussen had ties to in Fullerton or Anaheim.

The truck Rasmussen and Lisa were living in in the trailer park in California had Texas plates.

Finally, back when he was still married and living with his wife and kids in California, he began having an affair with a coworker. He convinced this woman to move into his family's home under the guise of being a live-in babysitter for his kids. When things got tense between the woman and his wife, he had the woman move to Colorado in an apartment he bought for her. Later (not sure how long), he told the woman to come back to California but she refused, since she was already settled with a job in Colorado. So Rasmussen flew down, persuaded the apartment manager to let him in to her apartment, and stole all of her personal belongings. After she reported him to the police for theft, Rasmussen left her alone.

Again, these all come from Det. Peter Headley via the above podcast.
One correction: He may have driven down. It's not known how he got to Colorado.

Yes he drove. He flew her out, but he always drove himself.
Sorry if I missed it. Is this person TPR was with still alive? We're talking he hooked up with her while still married, right? Was it the early 70s or so? I kinda missed the timeline. Has she been ruled out as the Middle Child's mother? Because Colorado sort of fits the isotope results for her.

Sorry if I missed it. Is this person TPR was with still alive? We're talking he hooked up with her while still married, right? Was it the early 70s or so? I kinda missed the timeline. Has she been ruled out as the Middle Child's mother? Because Colorado sort of fits the isotope results for her.
Yes, she is still alive and very lucky to be alive-and not the middle child's mother

"The Lady in the Fridge" the UID you're referring to?

There's also a woman and child from Anaheim that have been connected to Terry Rasmussen and are still unidentified/possible victims.
Who is woman from Anahiem?

Who is woman from Anahiem?
Rasmussen's coworkers saw him with a woman with youg children in her car and he told them he was dating her. He also had a 6 month old girl that he said was his. When he showed up at the RV park it was just him and Lisa. So there is the 6 month old, her mother along with the woman he was seen with and her children. Since when Lisa was recovered and asked if she had siblings and she said yes, but they died from eating "grass mushrroms" while out camping and the fact he was fired from a job that he botched and stole a bandsaw from the jobsite-it certainly adds up to more victims.

Rasmussen's coworkers saw him with a woman with youg children in her car and he told them he was dating her. He also had a 6 month old girl that he said was his. When he showed up at the RV park it was just him and Lisa. So there is the 6 month old, her mother along with the woman he was seen with and her children. Since when Lisa was recovered and asked if she had siblings and she said yes, but they died from eating "grass mushrroms" while out camping and the fact he was fired from a job that he botched and stole a bandsaw from the jobsite-it certainly adds up to more victims.
Is it still believed the woman with the children was from Texas, possibly Houston area?
I think you said or posted this at some point, but is there new or different info or still relevant?
Thank you so much for all you do for all his victims, known and unknown.

I still believe this case could be possibly linked to TR. He has been suspected to possibly be in Virginia during this time and this was on his route from NH to CA. My thought is still that is possibly Denise but could be another person he crossed paths with. Has the hallmarks of his MO
The Mystery Of The Cheerleader In The Trunk
Her dentals are pretty detailed on DoeNetwork. I think if she'd had an overbite (like Denise) it would have said. Do you know her cause of death?

I still believe this case could be possibly linked to TR. He has been suspected to possibly be in Virginia during this time and this was on his route from NH to CA. My thought is still that is possibly Denise but could be another person he crossed paths with. Has the hallmarks of his MO
The Mystery Of The Cheerleader In The Trunk
Do you have a link that is not paywalled?

Is it still believed the woman with the children was from Texas, possibly Houston area?
I think you said or posted this at some point, but is there new or different info or still relevant?
Thank you so much for all you do for all his victims, known and unknown.
It is believed that the women with children were from the Anaheim area, while the 6 month old's mother was most likely from Texas-and her body is probably still in Texas while he killed and dumped the her 6 month old in CA.

It is believed that the women with children were from the Anaheim area, while the 6 month old's mother was most likely from Texas-and her body is probably still in Texas while he killed and dumped the her 6 month old in CA.
Could the mother of the 6 month old have been Denise Beaudin do you think? Since there is no DNA, not sure if you're allowed to say your opinion. I know she was not from Texas but found some now archived PDF I think was from NH, it said they may have been heading to Texas.

Anaheim as in California? Edit: Never mind, you already said that.

Edit: Holy crap I live in Fullerton. This is right in my backyard.

Last edited:
Could the mother of the 6 month old have been Denise Beaudin do you think? Since there is no DNA, not sure if you're allowed to say your opinion. I know she was not from Texas but found some now archived PDF I think was from NH, it said they may have been heading to Texas.
When they left NH I don't believe he would have let Denise live for very long and most likely killed her before they even left NH. So in that case the 6 month old could not have been Denise's child.

Anaheim as in California? Edit: Never mind, you already said that.

Edit: Holy crap I live in Fullerton. This is right in my backyard.
Maybe your front yard too.
"...the baby and the woman with children he dated existed, there were eyewitnesses. The apartment complexes she may have been manager for were in Fullerton and the other one on Anaheim. LE has linked TR to these apartment complexes..."

Not sure if quoted correctly but info from Unsolved with Steve Gregory, interview with Peter Headley:
Episode 503 - Killer Con Man - Unsolved with Steve Gregory | iHeart

Also, old message on an old missing person site posted by one of his kids:
Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 22.13.31 copy.png

Maybe your front yard too.
"...the baby and the woman with children he dated existed, there were eyewitnesses. The apartment complexes she may have been manager for were in Fullerton and the other one on Anaheim. LE has linked TR to these apartment complexes..."
Good god. Is there any info on what apartment complex?

Good god. Is there any info on what apartment complex?
I have only heard it mentioned in that interview I linked to, and there were no details on exactly where.
I think he also said the woman may have been an "unofficial apartment manager"? So my guess is it wasn't in the best area, but that is jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back