GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Understandably, Nancy Iskander's victim statement is very emotional. This was one of her statements reported in the DM article about the case, titled "

Astonishing words of screaming mom who confronted killer socialite Rebecca Grossman during sentencing for murder of two young boys​

Pointing at Grossman, Nancy spoke of seeing her at the scene of the tragedy.

'She looked at me in the eye. She didn't get on her knees and she is saying she wished she could speak to me. You could've have. She cannot claim, "I wanted to speak to Nancy."'

And this is some of what the grandmother of the boys said:

"The grieving grandmother's voice cracked as she struggled to hold onto the microphone and talked about how Grossman didn't readily take responsibility for the tragedy.

'I have people asking how I am doing ... I am grieving,' Ghobrial said. 'If not for her car, we would still be looking for the murderer.'
Wow. That really hits home for me. Yeah, RG can cry all she wants but she is the one who hit the boys and then ran away to hide her car. Even while sober in the courtroom, her excuses denied the auto's own data recorder information.

Here is something important to remember during sentencing. These are her behavioural issues in jail that the prosecution alerted the judge to, within 4 weeks of her guilty verdict:
- - - - -
Grossman has allegedly asked her daughter, Alexis, to publish a deputy-worn body camera from the incident that the judge had ordered sealed, and to ask another person to speak with the judge about getting a new trial.

- - - - -
In addition, the report states that Deputy D.A. Ryan Gould and his colleague Jamie Castro — who filed the motion — say that Grossman’s private investigator identified as Paul Stuckey has contacted three jurors, despite the fact that the judge sealed all of the jurors’ personal information.
- - - -
“The only ways in which the defense could have obtained this personal juror identification information was either by photographing the jury list that was presented to counsel during jury selection or copying the names down off this same list,” prosecutors wrote. “The defense is actively attempting to engage in jury tampering … and illegally in possession of jury personal identifying information.”

- - - - -
"
The DA also alleges that Grossman was not happy with the testimony of witness Susan Manners, who says she saw Grossman’s white Mercedes SUV strike one of the boys in the crosswalk.

Grossman allegedly asked her husband why his colleague, Manners’ doctor, didn’t do more to influence the witnesses’ testimony."
- - - - -
In a recorded phone call two days after the verdict, Grossman told her husband, "You should call Scott Erickson and tell him to get on a video and that he needs to confess ... I have a family," according to the prosecution's filing."

Last edited:
This vile woman should also be convicted of jury tampering and all the underhanded stuff she did after the verdict.
Unbelievable.
She deserves the maximum sentence.

If the judge were to ask her about the issues the prosecution raised in March, post-sentencing, including the jury-tampering attempt, my opinion is that she would deny involvemenent in it and say it was suggested by her defense attorneys or blame her husband.

Thinking that she will accept any blame for the murders, the attempted cover-up, or the outrageous actions while in jail awaiting sentencing is just foolish.

She is not contrite nor repentant. She seems to think throwing $25,000 at the funeral is some kind of redemption.

Jeebus

Now she has got her daughter to say that her mom was molested at age 11.

A statement that is calculated for effect and cannot be verified.

It's a little late to try this bit to get a mistrial, if that's what the plan was. RG already made an appeal, and this was not included.

I supposed we should expect more "bombshells" from her husband, too.

Are they going to drag Scott Erickson in and try to get a confession out of him in front of the judge?

Did they all watch old Perry Mason episodes this weekend or something?

Sentenced: 15 YEARS TO LIFE

She deserved twice that, IMHO She's 61 now. She will still have a much nicer life at 76 than Nancy Iskander.

After the sentence was handed down, the vile Grossman woman then said this to Nancy Iskander:

The boys' mother, Nancy, got up and was about to leave the court when Grossman begged her to stay saying had been wanting to speak to her.

Nancy sat back in her seat and put her head down in front of her as Grossman spoke to her, sobbing.

She told her: 'Please don't leave. All l ever wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I just wanted write to you. I just wanted to be a human to human, mother to mother. I wanted to leave this world because I didn't want to be here anymore.

'God knows I never saw anyone... I don't know why God didn't take my life.'

Grossman said she stayed by her car for 20 minutes and was in a 'state of denial.'

'I just had a break with reality. My pain is nothing compared to your pain. I wish there was something I could do.'

It is STILL ALL ABOUT HER.

I hope she is reviled in prison for the manipulative lying jerk she is.

Well, the judge at least acknowledged her culpability. And it is not an unreasonable sentence for a first offender. There is no celebration, those boys won't be coming back. I hope that she has to serve almost every day. No "good behavior" probation.

Rebecca Grossman tried to blame NASA and SpaceX after killing brothers
Rebecca Grossman tried to blame NASA and SpaceX after killing brothers
“Prosecutors have argued that the fact that Grossman fled the scene makes her crimes particularly despicable. They say Grossman admitted in a letter to the boys' parents that she remembered seeing a boy fall from the sky and hit her car.

Grossman reportedly claimed in the letter that she even reached out to NASA and SpaceX because she thought something had come down on her car. No further details on the bizarre behavior have been shared with the court.
SMB for focus:

I am just catching up with the thread after the weekend and mouth is hanging open (and I know about the sentencing) at this. SHE SAID SHE THOUGHT ONE OF THE BOYS FELL FROM THE SKY AND HIT HER CAR

15 years means she will be out in 9, IMO. Usually about 2/3 served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back