Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did she choose "Eleven Maiden"?
Clairvoyant? s/

"The remains of 11 people were found in and around Gilgo Beach on Long Island's South Shore, New York between 1993 and 2011, in a series of killings known as the Gilgo Beach serial killings. The first remains were discovered in April 1996, when a pair of severed legs wrapped in plastic were found on Fire Island, and the woman became known as "Fire Island Jane Doe". The search for a missing sex worker in 2010 led to the discovery of the remains of the other 10 people. "

Maybe she chose it because she's into fantasy fiction. Maybe because of her Nordic heritage ? No clue. But my heritage is Swedish and I always tease my husband that I know everything because of my "elven blood". :D

I think I know why you asked though and it made me giggle.

VH having been born in Oct 96 she missed the cut off date so that would put her starting Kindergarten almost a year older then some of her classmates.
Yes and massapequa also didn’t have universal pre-k or kindergarten programs at every school. At least that was the case when I attended kindergarten. I went to Lockhart before I went to 1st grade at Hawthorne. Those were separate elementary schools. Hawthorne then was 1-6 before we moved to McKenna.

Maybe she chose it because she's into fantasy fiction. Maybe because of her Nordic heritage ? No clue. But my heritage is Swedish and I always tease my husband that I know everything because of my "elven blood". :D

I think I know why you asked though and it made me giggle.
I'm damn glad that you're not out there with Swedish 'elevn blood" fantasies so you can keep the earthly facts down here flowing unto the pages.

I really need to cut off my wifi.(wink)
This is crazy, I can't stay away from this thread.

Also, was the daughter born in 1996 or 1997? If she is indeed 27 years old...this tracks.
If not still most girlfriends would know right away if their significant other "forgot" or missed Valentine's Day! It can cause arguments, and resentment just not good at all.
A pregnant girlfriend could have caused him stress. It was a possible trigger?

according to this they were married in 1996 and had Victoria a year later

Agree, the timing of Karen Vergata's case is very interesting, if RH is responsible for her death. That close to RH and Asa's wedding makes it unlikely, but not impossible that AH was out of town. It's also possible she had her own apartment and not yet living with Rex.

I doubt Asa will ever testify against her husband. If he's ever connected to Karen's case, it will have to be with additional evidence.
It wouldn't be that close.
Karen was last seen and heard from on Feb.14,1996
AE & RH were married some time in April 1996
that's a 10 week span until April 30th.

I agree about testifing.
I believe that AE will never finalize the divorce and never testify against him no matter what unless evidence turns up against her, and she flips.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be that close.
Karen was last seen and heard from on Feb.14,1996
AE & RH were married some time in April 1996
that's a 10 week span until April 30th.

I agree about testifing.
I believe that AE will never finalize the divorce and never testify against him no matter what.
The way I see it, the prosecution has more than enough evidence to nail Rex without AE taking the stand, whether she's married or divorced. They don't need her to testify about being out of town during the murders, leaving him alone to commit crimes, because they have her travel records, for example.

The case doesn't need her testimony, imo.

jmo

The way I see it, the prosecution has more than enough evidence to nail Rex without AE taking the stand, whether she's married or divorced. They don't need her to testify about being out of town during the murders, leaving him alone to commit crimes, because they have her travel records, for example.

The case doesn't need her testimony, imo.

jmo
And his personal planner. :D

I thought the witness said that AE was at the home the night KV was there they were having a swingers party, the cop had sex with RH and told witness they were playing a game when she saw KV at window.
She sure did and the problem is that's all we know.
As far as John Ray goes I haven't heard him mention that anything has been confirmed,not that he should.

Why did she choose "Eleven Maiden"?
Clairvoyant? s/

"The remains of 11 people were found in and around Gilgo Beach on Long Island's South Shore, New York between 1993 and 2011, in a series of killings known as the Gilgo Beach serial killings. The first remains were discovered in April 1996, when a pair of severed legs wrapped in plastic were found on Fire Island, and the woman became known as "Fire Island Jane Doe". The search for a missing sex worker in 2010 led to the discovery of the remains of the other 10 people. "

I read she attended to Comic Con event/s. Elven Maiden is character anime or DnD character or the like.

ETA: Wherever I read that also stated AE didn't like crowds. And, that sounded odd as likely there would be crowds at Comic Con. jmo

I don't have a link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members