Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes turning this into a circus. Its time for him to step back. This is absolutely pointless

I strongly disagree. Kinks, fetishes and BDSM aren't a problem unless your daddy is torturing and murdering women in the home. The task force needed a psych pro to question family members long before now... not to prosecute but to at least offer help. I'm not in favor of keeping this family gore p**n continuing on.

jmo

To be fair, we don't know if anyone other than Rex (allegedly, based on anecdotes and bail documents) enjoyed this kind of thing.

There is no reason to think VH is sadistic or enjoys this.

But the thought that she knows nothing is out the window.

MOO
John Ray claims that VH created the sadistic art herself.

Wasn't VH barely a teenager when the last known murder pinned to her father took place?

Potentially, she was horrifically traumatized. She was possibly conceived the night Karen Vergata was murdered. (Excuse me while I vomit.)

But in addition to the trauma and victimization, she knows something.

She shouldn't be selling that to Peacock.

MOO

Yep, she was a literal child.

He's kink shaming someone who is not connected to any crime except by way of having a family member who did very bad things, for which he is awaiting trial.

There are plenty of people who are furries. There are plenty who like vore art. The vast majority of those have never and will never commit a violent crime.

Many people also create art for fandom and kink communities, ESPECIALLY furries. Furries love having art made of their fursonas, and have a reputation for being generous, considerate customers towards the artists they commission, which, as the partner of a fan artist, let me tell you is FAR from the norm. Too many people out there want something for nothing, and furries as a community are known to be better than the average to work with.

Just because someone does furry or vore fanart doesn't necessarily mean it's their personal kink, just that that's where they have an audience.

I'm done with Ray. He's lost whatever credibility he had in my eyes.

MOO

I can appreciate your perspective, but I don't think it excludes what we just learned from possibly being significant. One bad apple is still a bad apple even if it manages to not ruin the whole bunch.

IMO MOO

MOO

Maybe RH didn't always keep his double life separate.

I know adults who are just now trying to work through childhood SA....

What if the abuse you're trying to work through is what you saw as a very young child?

Ugh. My stomach hurts.

No one picks having a father who is a serial killer, and one of this level. He's horrific, demonic.

JMO

Right. I look forward to reading her book someday (my assumption/hope she will write one). The things Rex has done are terrible and there's no reason to doubt he might have been trying to raise a prodigy to continue his legacy.

IMO MOO

I wonder what the desired outcome of this is. If she isn’t being charged with anything, what’s the end game? It seems gratuitous to me; obviously disturbing, but does that make it actionable?

Maybe to suggest... LI Task Force on this case should be doing more for the betterment of everyone.

jmo

I wonder what the desired outcome of this is. If she isn’t being charged with anything, what’s the end game? It seems gratuitous to me; obviously disturbing, but does that make it actionable?
It seems like it might be actionable for an attorney working on behalf of VH, who was just publicly insinuated as some kind of participant or observer in RH's activities based on illustrations that one might see among many who attend Comic Con and other of those types of events (or anyone who has ever watched the Hannibal series, or Hannibal movies, or for that matter - Breaking Bad series).

Horror is a genre - of books, of movies, of some social gatherings. And participating in such is NOT an indicator of criminality.

Maybe to suggest... LI Task Force on this case should be doing more for the betterment of everyone.

jmo
Possibly, but what specifically does this enable them to do? If it is a matter of charging her, then it seems that would have been done. If they are not able to charge her based on these things, then how does this help Ray’s (or any other) case?

In my profession, frequently people assume the more information, the better. This is not necessarily true, and I ask myself daily, in collecting and managing information, now that I have this information, what do I do with it? I am asking myself the same thing here, and coming up empty. Is there an enforceable action to be taken at this point, or is this intended to apply pressure in some way, or is it just because he could (or some other option)?

Last edited:

He's kink shaming someone who is not connected to any crime except by way of having a family member who did very bad things, for which he is awaiting trial.

There are plenty of people who are furries. There are plenty who like vore art. The vast majority of those have never and will never commit a violent crime.

Many people also create art for fandom and kink communities, ESPECIALLY furries. Furries love having art made of their fursonas, and have a reputation for being generous, considerate customers towards the artists they commission, which, as the partner of a fan artist, let me tell you is FAR from the norm. Too many people out there want something for nothing, and furries as a community are known to be better than the average to work with.

Just because someone does furry or vore fanart doesn't necessarily mean it's their personal kink, just that that's where they have an audience.

MOO

We need this information.

She is a witness.

Nobody is saying she committed a violent crime.

She is not being tapped for her ability to solve a violent crime.

If she is deliberately not helping LE build a case against her father, that is NOT a crime. But it is a choice. I don't approve of that choice, if indeed she is making it.

If she is passively accepting bad legal and business advice, that, too is NOT a crime. But it is a choice. I don't approve of that choice if indeed she is making it.

Her likely trauma and victimhood is real. I do support any efforts she makes to cope with it. Including with creative expression. I have nothing against her expressing herself as a furry or a visual artist. That said, expression gets reactions, and people who are horrified by her art are entitled to be horrified.

MOO

Depicting sadism is not necessarily enjoying it.

I don't know how she feels, but I'd bet traumatized, victimized and dirty for engaging with her attorney and Peacock.

MOO
In a way it means that you are drawn to it. Apparently she did not hide her interests from family. Most parents would be horrified to learn something like that about their children.

From that presser:
VH had signed her" art".
Clearly the artwork with the bruised eye removed from TARGET HOUSE - (1st raid) was important after all ! Macabre

Depictions of cannibalism - dismemberment - violent poO rnography it is all circumstantial yet disturbing evidence John Ray has said, all viewed online. Butt plugs mentioned. Gags.
Digital content shared online - and some VH had deleted online.
Talk about VH Tumblr account under another name.

It all comes back to the real life coffee table book in the kitchen - and cartoon gore (art)

I am "shook" at the horror and goth in that house.
JR has implied all the family knew what was going on in that house.
Mention AE went to "places" also. JR has dropped a bombshell just now.

Fiction in that house that RH turned into reality (with innocent women dead) - very sickening

MOO
There’s so much context you’re separating though. There are connections in her art to his killing routines, and the fact these things happened in this woman’s own basement for her ENTIRE life. It does mean something.

I think John Ray is somewhat unethical and also salacious. But her interests, obsessions and expressions all in the context of her father being a serial killer points heavily to a horrific socialization, to me.

With that said
She was a child, she is indeed a victim as well, and if there’s no evidence that she was involved, this PC was just BS fodder. Not helpful for investigative purposes

All jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members