Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying NONE of those paintings are her art? But she merely shared them or liked them?
You don't notice a strange similarity between dismembered women's torsos with what her father is accused of?

I'm not saying anything. I havent even seen them all because i cant find any unblurred photos. That post was in response to someone saying that, yes, most of it was just shared.

But millions of people the world over look at and share art and memes of horrific content. There's bound to be a few of them whose parent or significant other is a murderer.

I'm not saying anything. I havent even seen them all because i cant find any unblurred photos. That post was in response to someone saying that, yes, most of it was just shared.

But millions of people the world over look at and share art and memes of horrific content. There's bound to be a few of them whose parent or significant other is a murderer.

She was not of state during her entire childhood. She lived at that house with her Mother and Father, unless they state she NEVER lived with Father nor visited her ever she was most likely exposed to something she should not have been exposed to, and as a child could not comphrend.
She could have accidentally looked at some of her father's photos.
It stuck in her subconscious.
So she's guilty until proven innocent?

from today's PC.

I relistened several times, there's a lot of info in it. Trying to make sense of it.
Can you remember around what point in the presser you heard this.
Only because I don't want to revisit the entirety of it again.
Thanks.

So she's guilty until proven innocent?

That's NOT what I said, please re-read my post.
POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO.
That makes her a VICTIM.
I've stated this CLEARLY. Please re-read.

"She was not out of state during her entire childhood. She lived at that house with her Mother and Father, unless they state she NEVER lived with Father nor visited her ever she was most likely exposed to something she should not have been exposed to, and as a child could not comphrend.
She could have accidentally looked at some of her father's photos.
It stuck in her subconscious."

This entire presser is nothing more than cringeworthy, alarmist character assassination. This man should be laughed/shamed out of a job for this. Artistic tastes and "furries" interests are not evidence of crimes. If they were, the jails would be overflowing. I feel twenty IQ points lower for even giving this a listen. What a joke.

It does not mean she was INVOLVED in his crimes, but why the interest in the same topics? That doesn't pique your curiosity at all. It would interest a teacher, art instructor, psychologist, art therapist, and a detective.

I mean every one of us in this group have an interest in the same things or we wouldn't be here on this thread trying to sleuth this case. Are you curious about your own interests? Do you think if someone you love murdered someone that we would have the right to dissect your participation in WS?

Spooky art yes.
Nude, sexually tortured dismembered torsos? Are you sure about that? Most schools would not be allowed to show extreme art. Nudity is generally not allowed nor is sexual violence.
I studied Art/Art Therapy/Abnormal Psychology so I do not shock easily.
Yes, very sure. Especially these days, as students are encouraged to express themselves.

Artistic expression can take many forms of course. Does anyone else remember the Verified Insider who created the jewelry below? I can’t remember their user name, but they posted for a short period of time. She was in contact with several of the victim’s families. ( IIRC, she was not a fan of JR)

Yes I remember her.

Can you remember around what point in the presser you heard this.
Only because I don't want to revisit the entirety of it again.
Thanks.

I'd be interested to know just how much she reblogged was fanart from Hannibal or media like it.

Like I said earlier, Hannibal was massive on Tumblr, and had a huge fan artist base on there. Lots of vore, which, if you think about the franchise, it would be strange if there wasn't. It's a whole well acted, well scripted, beautifully shot series about a serial killer who eats people. Or so I've been told. I've never watched, but as I said, it was impossible to avoid the fanart and gifs on there at the time. Too many people were obsessed with it.

MOO

I recognize one fan art from of Hannibal. I wish her account wasn't disabled it would clear up a lot of info.

I wonder if an unexpected result of the press conference is that Rex will try to protect his family. Perhaps he will talk or make a deal to ensure they are immune. There's no death penalty and most likely going away forever so there's only a few things that may incentive him.

That would surprise me. Do you think he actually cares about them?

I am baffled when people think older people, who lived through the 1960s-80s, are shocked by explicit material. And Ray is a lawyer who has worked for years on cases involving SW and serial killers. He's not tender.

jmo

I agree. Torture-gore p**n wasn't invented by the young of today. Some of us aren't shocked but many of us find it humanly degrading.

jmo

lol, let me try again.

The press conference was about VH's violent art and the similarities to crime scenes from her childhood and even before she was born. The crimes are alledged done by her father.

Now, Tierney in a "doth protest too much," way indicates that murders are around times Asa leaves town. This pattern so far holds, but he does not have receipts that Asa was out of town the entire time that victims were missing.

I had made the point that even if the family knows nothing that they can identify the relevance of, they know things that LE knows the relevance of. Such as the new tire hypothetical.

John Ray has questioned the bizarrely adamant support by LE for the narrative that the family are not witnesses. LE can just be neutral. They can say the family is cooperating and giving us all the information that they have. They should mention the travel patterns, because it could make any witness remember something. But they don't need to do say more than there are no other suspects at this time.

John Ray previously has rather thoroughly debunked that Asa knew nothing about swinging. In addition, Asa was home when something criminal was happening to Karen Vergata, it appears. This does not mean Asa committed a crime or recognized that she witnessed one. Asa could have over-rationalized it or over trusted Rex and the detective, just as the witness did. But, it removes the possibility that Asa is clueless.

Today, John Ray exposed VH interests and art. There were many themes that can't be coincidence. It is not just what young people are into. John Ray is inferring that this means VH knew explicitly, although I don't make the same inference. I think it may be any number of things including VH being extremely drawn to LISK and not knowing why. It can be as horrid as her witnessing things she has painted, even by sneaking into the verboten torture room after school but before Dad got home.

In any case, she knows something. Whether it is a feeling she got when Dad saw her art, or what she walked into home from the first grade, and is forever burned in her memory, she has something. John Ray has shown us that.

John Ray is a hero in this case. So I hesitate to say this. It is true, but please do NOT use it to twist my words into anything to suggest other than that he is one of the few people bucking a huge power bloc and moving this case forward. I for one do not think that hairs at crime scenes, wrapped babies, multiple hair nets or art depicting murder, torture, rape and dismemberment point to a supportive role in crimes. But it is just my opinion. Because of John Ray we have data and information to develop theories and work leads. I don't have to agree with all the inferences made by John Ray to deeply appreciate all of the information we have only because of him.

MOO

Edited to add the less subtle detail:

Yeah. The family is making more than a million on this case. Peacock deal.

MOO

BBM. Aside from any feelings I may have about the family members, their breadwinner is in jail, which means the person "bringing home the bacon" is no longer bringing it home. Apparently Asa is or was undergoing chemo. I assume that perhaps her medical insurance perhaps provided by Rex and his employment has ceased to exist. She has a son who lives at home and I assume V's job also dissolved. A million may get them through 10-15 years as now it seems none are employed and could probably never obtain employment given the situation. I don't fault her/them for getting involved in that deal to earn money to put food on their table.

Well, if his daughter didn't have trauma from her upbringing, she most certainly will have it now with the grotesque prying eyes of strangers leering at her life.

When her Father decided to abduct and torture a woman to death he destroyed his own daughter's too. Too bad Rex didn't stop to think about his actions BEFORE he carried them out.
No one deserves to be murdered, dismembered, and tossed out like garbage.
He destroyed his family's lives and those of the victims with his selfish disturbing acts. She's a victim too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214