Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

He drove 2 hrs. to come help MS with her nightly routine and supposedly they got sent off to another bedroom by JS. So, Madeline takes her meds and shower, and she's got school the next morning. Bedtime. So, did he cuddle her to sleep then go on Telegram at around 11-11:30 p.m.? Why? What for? Was Madeline still alive then? What was he doing on Telegram? (Was JS really sleeping in another room all night? When did JS know, and start to help with the coverup because it seems she did know? What's with the numbered bedrooms? Weird.) By 7:15 a.m. next morning, Madeline is slumped in the car, most likely, deceased. That is the real mystery-- what happened from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.? Bet we all find ourselves thinking about Maddie, thinking about the unknowns of this case, trying to figure out what really happened. We deserve the truth after hearing all those stupid lies. Madeline deserves Justice. Well, good night.

Just a hunch, but this almost seems to me as if Stephan was "feeling this woman out" (can't think of the correct term for this) Basically, sharing information, in this case a sexually inappropriate scenario- with the intent being to gauge the other person's feelings or thoughts on it by their reaction or response. Do they find it inappropriate? Completely Understandable?

Did this woman also have a young daughter I wonder?

It’s exactly this. My mom is married to a man with a history of CSA convictions (obviously she is no longer a part of our lives because of this). But he told her he abused his daughter on their first date. She interpreted it as ‘he knows what he did was wrong and wants to turn his life around, that’s why he was honest with me from the start’. It’s obvious he was trying to see how far he could push her to accept and normalise his behaviour. He has offended again since they’ve been together. Right on cue, she was able to mimic his normalization of what he did to explain it away.

It’s like these creeps all have a playbook they operate from and they can spot an enabler with low self esteem miles away. I have no doubt that SS probably did similar with JS too. To see how weak her boundaries were and how far he could bend them. And probably loads of other women before. Thankfully, most of them will feel it in their gut and get the hell outta there. But some, sadly for MS, and many other children, they will be sacrificed to their parents’ low self worth and desperation for attention. JMO

Just some good statistical information: More at the link.

<snipped>

Do adults convicted of child sex offenses sexually abuse other children when they are released?​

FAQ Category:
Adult's Behaviors with Children
As it is estimated that (60%) of children do not disclose sexual abuse[1], it is impossible to know with certainty how many adults who have been convicted of sex abuse, sexually abuse again when released from prison.

Do adults convicted of child sex offenses sexually abuse other children when they are released? | Stop It Now

If everyone is being honest in these interviews (and we know some are not) i just wonder what was going through Madeline's mind when it seems this guy she thought was creepy, weird and made her uncomfortable was back in the house (if he ever truly left) and her mom was telling her to go to bed with him because she needed her rest.

It is such a sad picture. This poor little girl must have just felt so alone. I can't even deal with this case anymore.

Once when I picked my daughter up a little early from school for an afternoon appointment, an employee at the front desk told me some of the daily pick-up parents do this. They start lining up AN HOUR before school even lets out. They just… sit there. When my jaw dropped, the staff member shrugged and said “I don’t get it either?” So I guess it’s a thing some parents do?? Gotta be first!? IMO
I haven't had to do that in a number of years, so maybe I am out of touch. I also live in a small town and there are lots of neighborhood schools where kids are walkers and actually walk. I suppose if you have your phone, there are things to do while sitting there, as in the 90s and 2000s, all you had was the car radio.

How oblivious can a person be? He tells a woman that story and thinks what? that he'd have a chance for another date? He actually thinks this is ok like this is normal behavior.? He creeps me right out.
I'm catching up, but SS telling the woman he was "dating" this suggests to me he may have trafficked MS, or was considering it.

I'm also so very sad to learn poor MS did not even have her own room, and the condo had additional roommates during this entire time. I know times are tough, and as others have mentioned can understand if JS truly NEEDED to rent out a room to make ends meet, however she should have prioritized MS safety and wellbeing.

I also want to know WTF these roommates knew and thought about the sleeping arrangements in that condo? I don't think very highly of any adult who would rent a room knowing a young girl has a "corner" of the livingroom.

What *exactly* was going ON in the Soto residence beyond the known actions of SS?

What did OTHER adults in MS life know of these living and sleeping arrangements?

:(

new doc dumps: JS said there were 2 other roommates in the home that morning<-----?????

Im freeze framing and reading the docs...so many inconsistent statements by JS.
I wonder if the roommates were the "us"....as in she "showed US her presents...and went right to sleep....and that was it."

All so disturbing.

I know the roommates are not POI, and for all I know they could do travel/shift work and barely be at the Soto residence, but personally find this new information really disturbing. It was bad enough knowing SS abused MS with JS around, but IF these other roommates had been living there awhile too? No words.

Do we know when the roommates moved IN? Was it possibly December/January timeline when SS left to take care of parents and poodles?

I haven't had to do that in a number of years, so maybe I am out of touch. I also live in a small town and there are lots of neighborhood schools where kids are walkers and actually walk. I suppose if you have your phone, there are things to do while sitting there, as in the 90s and 2000s, all you had was the car radio.
This is super common in the rural area where I live now. I find it 100% ridiculous. It drove me bonkers when I needed to pick up vs walking or bus, and I do not understand why people would "waste" so much of the kid-free time they have to work, or do household things, or just relax by sitting in a parked car and getting "their spot."

It is absolutely "A Thing".

P.S.--DId anything else gasp when in the GH video one of the teachers interviewed stated he had never met JS, BUT SHE HAD BEEN HIS SUBSTITUTE A FEW MONTHS PRIOR?

So.....JS apparently was subbing in the school, but not going to teacher conferences things of that nature?! How bizarre!

This is super common in the rural area where I live now. I find it 100% ridiculous. It drove me bonkers when I needed to pick up vs walking or bus, and I do not understand why people would "waste" so much of the kid-free time they have to work, or do household things, or just relax by sitting in a parked car and getting "their spot."

It is absolutely "A Thing".

P.S.--DId anything else gasp when in the GH video one of the teachers interviewed stated he had never met JS, BUT SHE HAD BEEN HIS SUBSTITUTE A FEW MONTHS PRIOR?

So.....JS apparently was subbing in the school, but not going to teacher conferences things of that nature?! How bizarre!
I wonder if that was misheard and the teacher actually said JS had seen his substitute a few months prior.

I wonder if that was misheard and the teacher actually said JS had seen his substitute a few months prior.
That would make more sense?

I know the bar is pretty low where I live to be a sub though, and if JS was between jobs and needed quick money, she may have been on the sub list.

No idea what it is like in other parts of the country?

I am not at all denying that it is weird (especially when you pair it with, well, everything else...) but I might be more willing to give JS a pass for the principal phone call if it weren't for that "everything else." People often behave very strangely when scared, whether they are nervous because they're guilty of something or not. Think of nervous smiles, nervous laughter, etc.

Trying to act "normal" is a way of coping or trying to stay grounded. People will act "normal" one second and then manic the next in horrible situations. MOO.
I’ve said this before: she’d have prob put missing dog posters up at a minimum of the dog went missing. Just sayin.
Nowadays people post lost and found pets on social media, but posters are also still commonly used. Let me ask this: would it be appropriate to post on Facebook if you can't find your kid nowadays? MOO.

JS went to sleep at 11 pm.

SS was already at her house, so she never called him to take MS to school.

How much sleep does she freaking NEED? Say for some reason MS really had needed to be at school an hour early. Like JS leaving at 9:30 for her doctor's appointment, which happens to coincide with the start of the school day, OR MS has some sort of extra curricular thing before school.

say 11-7 am...that right there is EIGHT HOURS OF SLEEP.

But, alrighty....JS "needs" her sleep....so SS leaves to bring MS "to school" so JS can "sleep", then turns right around, comes home and wakes JS up to put a leash on a dog?!

What a bunch of BS.

Is "we did not go to McDonald's" code for something???

Edited: I tried to reply to this, but it did not carry over:
cujenn81 said:
10:15 AM - JS’s scheduled doctor’s appointment

10:18 AM - SS calls JS to let her know he & MS did not go to McDonald’s
That's a good thought. Did he mean to go to McD's to get on camera there? Went to the church instead?

jmo

Nowadays people post lost and found pets on social media, but posters are also still commonly used. Let me ask this: would it be appropriate to post on Facebook if you can't find your kid nowadays? MOO.
Yes.

I have known people who have done this when their teens have vanished.

Thankfully, the kids had taken off for the night/weekend, etc and were all found safely. In one case, it was an older teen girl who wasn't allowed to date, so she ran off with a secret boyfriend across state lines, and another was a young guy who took off to a music festival with some friends.

I know the bar is pretty low where I live to be a sub though, and if JS was between jobs and needed quick money, she may have been on the sub list.

No idea what it is like in other parts of the country?
In my state you don't have to have a college degree to be a substitute but you do have to have a high school diploma or GED. You have to get background checks, drug screens, fingerprinting, etc. and pay to have a license. I don't remember if you renew every year or like every three years. I also think there is some kind of test you have to pass. I had a relative that did this for a while.

Now if a school needs a sub long-term (like for months) they will either issue emergency teaching certificates (to those with bachelor degrees), hire an an actual teacher on a short-time basis, or show preference to substitutes that are experienced and have college degrees. MOO.

That's a good thought. Did he mean to go to McD's to get on camera there? Went to the church instead?

jmo

Maybe?

It just seems a very strange thing to make a phone call about.

"Hi. Just interrupting your doctor's appointment to let you know I did not take your daughter out for an unhealthy fast food breakfast to start the day. Thought you should know!"

As a mom,I would be like WTH? So,I suspect it is code for something. Cameras or, "change of plans"...

Edited: or he was going to put stuff in the McDonald's dumpster?

Is "we did not go to McDonald's" code for something???

Edited: I tried to reply to this, but it did not carry over:
cujenn81 said:
10:15 AM - JS’s scheduled doctor’s appointment

10:18 AM - SS calls JS to let her know he & MS did not go to McDonald’s
I had also wondered if it was a code for something. It could be that he had not left Madeline in the place he ( they) planned and needed her home to discuss what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerbich58