Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Judge Simms did not rule on dismissing the charges against Lawson, nor what testimony wouldn’t be allowed at trial. A ruling is expected in the coming days.
Another hearing in the Crystal Rogers case is scheduled for July 8 to discuss whether to combine the trials for all three suspects charged in her death.
from the article linked above

Judge Simms did not rule on dismissing the charges against Lawson, nor what testimony wouldn’t be allowed at trial. A ruling is expected in the coming days.
Another hearing in the Crystal Rogers case is scheduled for July 8 to discuss whether to combine the trials for all three suspects charged in her death.
from the article linked above

I can not access this article - found others - but none mention this 7/8/24 hearing. Is this for ALL of them - or only for Steve Lawson? TIA! :)

edited to add: Maybe @arielilane - can give me the next court date for them? I have your name as my go-to person. TIA if you can!

A hearing on the state’s motion to consolidate the trial in relation to Houck’s objection will be held on July 8 at 9 a.m., more than nine years since Rogers was first reported missing.

In an investigative document released on Friday, Steve Lawson told investigators that his son and a man named Jeremy Thompson were digging on the farm on Thompson Hill Road within five days of Rogers' disappearance in 2015.

The document, filed in Nelson Circuit Court, appears to be additional evidence submitted to bolster the prosecution's argument against Steve Lawson getting immunity for cooperating with investigators.

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WAVE) - A newly-released document from the Nelson County Circuit Court confirms that a dig site, where WAVE News crews saw authorities digging as part of a “murder investigation” in Nelson County, has been confirmed as a possible location for the body of Crystal Rogers. This is from the above article

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back