MA MA - Jeffrey Allard, 57, left Marlborough Hospital, bel to have been in Farm Rd / Cook Ln area, Marlborough, 22 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in an adjacent town, and just saw this here on this forum. I don't subscribe to any papers, and haven't been watching tv, just reliying on my news feed on my cell. I guess I'm going to start watching tv again. Hoping for the best.

I saw it on boston.com originally.

I must have missed this one, it gives a little detail of how he got to the hospital in Marlborough.

Allard left a program in Westborough that day [Jan 21] and had made his way to the Marlborough Police Department.

Police issued a Section 12, which is used for someone under psychological distress and could be a danger to themselves or others
Allard was taken to the hospital by ambulance but somehow left, even though he was supposed to be there for an evaluation. He had no vehicle and no known connection to anyone in the Marlborough area
I want to know why he walked to the police station. Was he scared or in danger?

Just took a walk down there. Looks like an open fishing spot. The bench is made out of a tree. Not sure how long it’s been here though.

View attachment 400414View attachment 400415
I'll second the thanks for checking it out. Looks like the reservoir is frozen over. Is that from the bitter cold Friday and Saturday? It looked like open water in the news photos from a week or so ago.

I did notice according to the media the missing man is Jeffery while the Google landmark is Jeffrey. Slightly different spelling so probably a coincidence??

@Amy88 adding my thanks to all the others for taking the time to walk down there and check out the area. If you make another trip I'd just like to add to remember to also look "up" in the trees too - it's not a nice thought or a nice way to put it, but there have been cases here where someone has been found deceased up in the trees. It pains me to even type that.

I'll second the thanks for checking it out. Looks like the reservoir is frozen over. Is that from the bitter cold Friday and Saturday? It looked like open water in the news photos from a week or so ago.

I did notice according to the media the missing man is Jeffery while the Google landmark is Jeffrey. Slightly different spelling so probably a coincidence??
This was on Sunday. The day after the bitter cold.

I am not sure why the media spelled it “Jefferey”. I am pretty positive it is “Jeffrey” because his family members spelled it this way on Facebook.

It most likely is a coincidence. I just find it so odd that it was added as a landmark right around the time he went missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back