Found Deceased VT - Pamela Shover, 71, & dog, driving, Worcester, poss wanted to visit family out of state, early dem & mob iss, gets lost easily, 5 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
pamela-shover-0124-666c493289b8e.jpg

pic-1-666c495df1ed1.jpg

buddy-666c48a32be89.jpg

WORCESTER, Vt.Vermont State Police are asking the public to help them locate a woman who has been missing for several days in Washington County.

Police said 71-year-old Pamela Shover of Worcester was reported missing on Thursday. She is believed to be driving a white 2021 Kia Soul with license plate VT GFK251. She is also believed to be traveling with her small brown dog named Buddy.

More at Police search for missing Worcester, Vermont, woman

This is very concerning as Pamela could be anywhere by now. Worcester to Bakersfield is about 45 miles. What state does Pamela's family live in? No activity on her debit card, according to the article above. Where s she?

Google Maps

Last edited:

WORCESTER, Vt. —
At about 4:20 p.m. on Tuesday, a hiker reported to Vermont State Police that he came across a woman dead inside a vehicle on a Class 4 road in the town of Worcester.

Troopers responded to Hampshire Hill Road and confirmed the woman was deceased, and that the victim is likely 71-year-old Pamela Shover of Worcester. Her dog, Buddy, was found alive with her in the vehicle.

:(

Both brothers live in Florida and one daughter lives in Montpelier the other in North Carolina. She has issues with navigation and it’s possible she tried taking the back roads and got lost as well

I have travelled many of those VT backroads....
Have FINALLY realized it can just be so dangerous alone with a dog.....
(my usual travel scenario)

So very sorry about this sad outcome. My thoughts are with her family and friends. While she was missing, I was remembering this similar story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back