Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

continued at link.
(Her mother says that she forgot to take her phone that morning, but that isn't unusual.)

Media, Maps and Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1Thread #2 Thread #3Thread #4 Thread #5Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue here.

Good Morning everyone,

Please use the Reply feature instead of just tagging individuals. To tag @soandsoA and @soandsoB provides no context whatsoever for others to know what you are talking about. For Mods to know what your post relates to, they have to go back to each member profile and search for an older post that might apply. This is very time consuming and frustrating .. especially when the simple solution is just to use the Reply feature that provides everyone with that little arrow to follow the convo backwards if/when necessary.

(AFTER using the Reply feature that provides everyone the quoted post, you can then tag specific individuals within your reply.)

Thanks !!

Replying to an old post: I found a name for what I called seed planting, Mike King from profiling evil calls it "story staging" I posted the old link where we were talking about it, it was the only way to reply to an old post from @AgeofAquaruis ,
20:52

Last edited:
I've been really wondering about JS saying she asked SS to take "pickup Maddie and take her to school" because she was "going to be tired".

For starters, that would imply she KNEW she was going to be tired. But things just aren't lining up (like with just about every aspect of this case). Also, the roommate decided to go to bed @ 8:45pm, not long after SS arrived. Why? Because she didn't like SS like Maddie's grandmother didn't?

Pg 874 - Maddie's grandmother: 1718833044328.png
Gemmie's note - Which is likely why he wasn't invited to the party.

But back to the roommate... does she know more and it's simply convenient to say you're weren't around to notice anything? Or does she just dislike SS like the grandmother? She very well might have picked up bad vibes from him so avoided being around him but that's just a guess on my part.

Things aren't adding up in regards to the timeline:

Sunday night:

8:30 PM - Maddie’s aunt drops her off at home after the party

8:45 PM - SS arrives at Jenn and Maddie’s home (15 minutes after Maddie arrives)

8:45 PM - Roommate 1718834174806.png(Pretty much as soon as SS arrived)

10:30 PM - JS arrives home from work

11pm – JS sends Maddie and SS to bed in the upstairs bedroom marked “4” (30 minutes after JS got home)

Monday morning:

9:00 AM - JS gets out of bed (Gemmie's note - had she gone to bed the same time she sent Maddie and SS to bed, she'd have not only gotten a good night's sleep (~9+ hours), she would have been able to drive Maddie to school herself. Instead of getting up at 9am, she could have gotten up 30 min or an hour earlier in order to take Maddie to school and then go to her Dr. appt from there. What is wrong with this picture?). JS used to drop her off no later than 8:50:

1718835048959.png

9:30am – School starts

9:30 AM - JS leaves home to go to a doctor’s appointment

Reviewing the timeline makes me think "I asked SS to pick her up and take her to school" was just a fabrication. I, and others of you, have thought that all along, but now that I put 2 and 2 together in regards to just how much sleep she would have gotten, even if she had to get up 30-60 min earlier (it still could have been ~8 hrs sleep) it's adding up to nothing but a lie.

That lie helps make sense of the something JS said that has puzzled me since the get go. And that's that SS "picked her up" and dropped her off. You don't "pick someone up" if you slept at the same house that night! You only "pick someone up" if you were coming from somewhere else. So, I'm guessing JS tripped herself up in her own lies.

1718835268613.png

Last edited:
IMO. she said that to hide the fact ( from her family) that SS was back. ( but not staying with her). It's never been confirmed there's trouble with the family over SS has it? but you can sense it.
I don't know about trouble, but the grandmother didn't like him (which I posted above).

Also, while the grandmother may have said that, it was JS that told LE that SS "picked Maddie up". Pg 363:

1718837214798.png

...That lie helps make sense of the something JS said that has puzzled me since the get go. And that's that SS "picked her up" and dropped her off. You don't "pick someone up" if you slept at the same house that night! You only "pick someone up" if you were coming from somewhere else. So, I'm guessing JS tripped herself up in her own lies...
And they both* said that early on, too, which (to me) certainly sounds rehearsed.

Does anyone remember this next part, or am I having a false memory: In one of the earliest news interviews, I swear I remember that it was said (by the Grandmother? By JS?) that JS "texted SS to pick up MS for school" (paraphrased). It was only said once, but it seemed to imply that's how she got hold of him that morning. I only remember it because I wondered at the time: she was up early and texted him, why couldn't she just take her? (No intent to be rude to people whose situations are difficult, just struck me, so I recalled it.)

Nothing is proof of anything, I realize; just trying to make sense of the things that make you go hmmm.

*Her: KIPD 24-001896//000190 - ...step-father, Stephan Sterns, picked her up from home and dropped her off at...
*Him: KIPD 24-001896//000238 - ...Stephan Sterns, who advised he picked X up and dropped her off in front of Peace United Methodist Pre-School...

(Edited to add text from documents)

Last edited:
I am curious about the communication between SS and JS prior to his arrival in Kissimmee. Were they getting back together? Did they make plans for the future, especially plans that seem like they would not include MS? Or was everything in the relationship between SS and JS according to his will and JS just accepted whatever plans he had the moment they came up?

I am curious about the communication between SS and JS prior to his arrival in Kissimmee. Were they getting back together? Did they make plans for the future, especially plans that seem like they would not include MS? Or was everything in the relationship between SS and JS according to his will and JS just accepted whatever plans he had the moment they came up?
Per the roommate, yes, he was trying to move back. At least that's what s/he thought. Pg 872:

1718842186360.png

Oh wow, can't believe I missed this, but upon this rewatch, he says "BLUE or black pants." I thought all this time that he only said black pants. I mean, I believe it's fairly agreed that he allegedly did it, but knowing that he's the only one who correctly ID'd what she was later found wearing is so chilling.

I haven't seen this mentioned so I am sorry if this is repeat. I'll delete if it is. Items 9, 10 (hands) and 13 (breasts) described in pages 539 and 540 mention that:

"DNA RESULTS FOREIGN TO MADELINE SOTO WERE OBTAINED"

"Due to the limited nature of the results, this data are not interpretable"

1. She took a shower in the evening. Anyone who touched her before the party - would have been washed off.
2. WHO IN THE DICKENS IS CONTRIBUTING TO DNA ON THE BREAST OF THIS THIRTEEN YEAR OLD CHILD? (I'm not really asking. We know.)
3. Unfortunately it's not interpretable...the body had been sitting outside for 5 days... I am still hopeful there is more forensic info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619_201450_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_201450_Gallery.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240619_201455_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_201455_Gallery.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Oh wow, can't believe I missed this, but upon this rewatch, he says "BLUE or black pants." I thought all this time that he only said black pants. I mean, I believe it's fairly agreed that he allegedly did it, but knowing that he's the only one who correctly ID'd what she was later found wearing is so chilling.
When these videos come out it depends what we are looking for at the time, I miss a lot cause I'm looking for something else. it's all in the timing.

If JS was waiting at the school an hour before school let out, and Maddie didn’t come out, why would she think Maddie might have walked to her mom’s office? Without JS seeing her?
I’ve asked the same thing in the last thread!! Then when she isn’t at the office, does she go back to the school? Call them frantically? No. Gran tells her she is TOO EARLY for MS to have arrived there. So JS decides to park her butt in her car along the road and WAIT for awhile before she goes back to the now closed school. Seriously. Not sure but I think she called the friend of MS before she even emailed the school so by the time she called the school, if she called and spoke to the the friend first then she already heard from the friend that Ms hasn’t been in class all day. So much nonsense!!

Looking for something else I stumbled across this interview from neighbors. Seems JS & SS had more than LE thinking SS was the stepfather. I wonder of JS, MS and/or SS told them they had gotten married. Hmmm...

Pg 61:

View attachment 511726
If you read the rest of their write up of what they told Le, you’ll notice they said SS arrived a week before Ms went missing. You’ll also notice they saw Ms walking the dog on the day or so (Sat or Sun) before she was killed which they thought was notable because usually JS did that. They also said they’d seen SS enter the car belonging to JS in the days before Ms was missing. That’s a lot!

So why did SS tell Le he arrived on he guessed Sunday, the night of the party? He’d clearly been there awhile already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129
Back