MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that O’Keefes body & phone NEVER moves after she “allegedly” hit him - tells me all I need to know.

Especially considering the microscopic pieces of tailight found on his clothing, the shards around his body. His hair found on her SUV along with his DNA.

Zero dog hair or DNA found on his clothes.

He wasn’t inside the house, he wasn’t climbing stairs and he wasn’t being mauled by a dog.

All IMO

That isn't quite true. Even according to this witness, he moved 170 steps during a critical time frame.

When there is such a tight time-line, these minute discrepancies are critical! The prosecution once again just created their own reasonable doubt regarding their case. I canNOT see how this could end with anything other than a full acquittal - not guilty verdict!
Here we agree- the defense is excellent and the prosecution is average

@BienickWCVB

Guarino says the "three clocks" issue is related to the phone's power log, not the GPS data.

Guarino says it would have been "physically impossible" for McCabe to do Google search at the same time she was consulting the sports websites at 2:27am. Says user has no input on what calls are shown as deleted.
User has no input on what calls are shown as deleted? That makes no sense. I understand some calls will automatically "delete" from a full call list and obviously the user has no input on that. But they also show as deleted when you....delete them.

I'm SO frustrated with all this cell data crap. Is there no one who actually works for Celebrite, or Apple, who can explain how this stuff works?

This is exactly how 3rd party culprit/muddy the waters defenses work. Throw out enough extraneous details to wrangle over and confusion becomes reasonable doubt.

The stairs recorded on his apple watch could very well be the moment he was thrown into the air by her car.
But Waze puts him almost a half mile away inside the vehicle during the stair climb

This is exactly how 3rd party culprit/muddy the waters defenses work. Throw out enough extraneous details to wrangle over and confusion becomes reasonable doubt.

The stairs recorded on his apple watch could very well be the moment he was thrown into the air by her car.

He didn’t even have an Apple Watch so I’m unsure what you’re referring to.

I think she hit him, knew she hit him. She left. She didn’t think she incapacitated him & didn’t care.
I think this started coming back to her as she sobered up.
This would explain how she knew exactly where to find him, even though he was complete covered in inches of snow, in the dark, during a blizzard.

I rewatched Kerry Robert’s testimony-
He was not completely covered in snow. It didn't start snowing heavily until later that day. You can see from the dash cams how much snow was on the ground at that point, and it wasn't enough to cover an entire human.

She was looking for where she parked. Kerry was driving, she couldn't be looking much because she had to concentrate on driving in the snow. Who knows what Jen was doing.

You're literally ignoring evidence to believe she hit him.

The fact that O’Keefes body & phone NEVER moves after she “allegedly” hit him - tells me all I need to know.

Especially considering the microscopic pieces of tailight found on his clothing, the shards around his body. His hair found on her SUV along with his DNA.

Zero dog hair or DNA found on his clothes.

He wasn’t inside the house, he wasn’t climbing stairs and he wasn’t being mauled by a dog.

All IMO
Did you know that she "allegedly" hit him at 12:45 per Lally?

As a juror listening to a 3rd party culprit defense requires, IMO, actual evidence. Not some cockamamie story whipped up outta thin air.
Otherwise the defendant could claim an “alien” using Jedi powers lifted O’Keefe out of the car and dropped him where he landed and wiped Karen’s mind. To me - that’s basically the defense theory in a nutshell.
I refuse to believe everyone conspired to frame Karen Read or that O’Keefe was ambushed, attacked by a dog and left NOT dead, on the front lawn, in a span of mere minutes to freeze to death.

Seems you also are ignoring a mountain of evidence that points to Karen Read

The evidence that wasn't logged and was who knows where from the date of the murder until months later?? The evidence that was with the dirty and biased Trooper Proctor? Yeah, no thanks. Seems like if evidence is being ignored, it's the evidence that two experts hired by the FBI and completely independent of either the prosecution or the defense say there's no way that he was hit by a car.

As a juror listening to a 3rd party culprit defense requires, IMO, actual evidence. Not some cockamamie story whipped up outta thin air.
Otherwise the defendant could claim an “alien” using Jedi powers lifted O’Keefe out of the car and dropped him where he landed and wiped Karen’s mind. To me - that’s basically the defense theory in a nutshell.
I refuse to believe everyone conspired to frame Karen Read or that O’Keefe was ambushed, attacked by a dog and left NOT dead, on the front lawn, in a span of mere minutes to freeze to death.

So the prosecution can claim to have a video of KR and still not produce it, is that not a "cockamamie story"?????????

Truthfully, it's the commonwealth's own evidence that have pushed me to think she's innocent. At the start of the trial, I thought we would get dueling experts and it might be tough to figure out who was right.

But the accident reconstructionist they put on was laughable. I have enough of a science and physics background to know that he had zero idea what he was talking about. And the fact that he didn't even seem to understand the basic terminology in the field he's claiming expertise should be an embarrassment for the prosecution.

I don't know what happened to John O'Keefe but there is no way he was hit in the arm by the car which caused those distinctive scars and then thrown backwards thirty feet onto the lawn. It simply couldn't have happened that way.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed<

The evidence that wasn't logged and was who knows where from the date of the murder until months later?? The evidence that was with the dirty and biased Trooper Proctor? Yeah, no thanks. Seems like if evidence is being ignored, it's the evidence that two experts hired by the FBI and completely independent of either the prosecution or the defense say there's no way that he was hit by a car.
Key word: FBI, no skin in the game, just facts and justice for all, also INCREDIBLE sources at their use for data, reconstruction, beyond. UNLIKE the Canton butt dialers, deleters and pretty much getting found out little byyyy little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Key word: FBI, no skin in the game, just facts and justice for all, also INCREDIBLE sources at their use for data, reconstruction, beyond. UNLIKE the Canton butt dialers, deleters and pretty much getting found out little byyyy little.
I mean Proctor and co. of course. WHERE can he go from here?? Not even the wilds of NJ.

I am with you- so far there is a mountain of evidence that she did kill him, and a lot of unsubstantiated theories how she didn't.

Here is a great example of excellent defense attorney 101: the judge is allowing an "expert" to testify that the wounds are consistent with a dog bite, which they absolutely are. She is preventing her from testifying they are inconsistent to a car accident. Why? Because technically they are consistent with anything that could scratch your arm which includes Dogs, cars, racoons, bushes, fences, Jedi's or anything you would like to make up. The defense would like you to think its a dog, and forget that all the other evidence points to a car. They don't have to ever be right to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay