OK OK - Estefani Rodriguez, 13, Oklahoma City, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
estefani-rodriguez_flyer_4.jpg

I am very confused with this case. I have not found one thing from from Law enforcement or a news network that this girl is missing. I don't understand why the police are not releasing public information looking for this girl. If she is truly missing something needs to change and change now. I personally try not to post anything that is not from LE due to stalkers trying to locate victims. I don't know what to think about this case.

*The Last Footage of her!
Missing 13 Year Old out of Oklahoma City Estefani Rodriguez. She deserves attention, she deserves to be found. The Media refuses to cover her story. The Police labeled her a runaway, despite the fact she was on the way to the beach, this wasn't even her current home. She was in her PJs and had no shoes on. Her phone was found in the car.

I find it odd that they were traveling from Arkansas to Crystal Beach, Texas which is near Galveston and yet they stopped in Oklahoma City. I guess maybe they travled west to I-45 and then planned to travel south to the beach, but that's taking the long way when you can enter east Texas from the TX/AR border. I assume they went to OKC to check on the second home or because it helped avoid paying for a hotel... but also makes me wonder if maybe she had a boyfriend/contact that she snuck out to meet up with. Maybe she walked outside or snuck through a window to meet him/her briefly and something happened. It would explain why she might not have had shoes on and why she would need to charge her phone at 3am (up late talking, texting etc.)

I find it odd that they were traveling from Arkansas to Crystal Beach, Texas which is near Galveston and yet they stopped in Oklahoma City. I guess maybe they travled west to I-45 and then planned to travel south to the beach, but that's taking the long way when you can enter east Texas from the TX/AR border. I assume they went to OKC to check on the second home or because it helped avoid paying for a hotel... but also makes me wonder if maybe she had a boyfriend/contact that she snuck out to meet up with. Maybe she walked outside or snuck through a window to meet him/her briefly and something happened. It would explain why she might not have had shoes on and why she would need to charge her phone at 3am (up late talking, texting etc.)
The going to the beach does sound strange. I saw on some post they were going to pick up another child to go with them. IDK. Hopefully, she is found safe and soon.

Has anyone been following this case of the missing girl from OKC?

What I believe is because she's Hispanic they are just not giving a damn in OKC . Help this family! Someone please. OKCPD AND KOCO 5 have not updated or followed up anything and it's been a week!. SW 44 AND MAY is a specific area . Lots of people and lots of shopping centers! Where cameras checked around there? I don't think so! Web sleuths are way better than any newsreporter ! Hispanic community needs to come together or something! This is scary!

Has anyone been following this case of the missing girl from OKC?

What I believe is because she's Hispanic they are just not giving a damn in OKC . Help this family! Someone please. OKCPD AND KOCO 5 have not updated or followed up anything and it's been a week!. SW 44 AND MAY is a specific area . Lots of people and lots of shopping centers! Where cameras checked around there? I don't think so! Web sleuths are way better than any newsreporter ! Hispanic community needs to come together or something! This is scary

I agree more needs to be done. Only 13-years-old, didn't take her phone, not yet in the NamUs missing person database. She could be anywhere, with anyone.

I'm sure OKC deals with a lot of missing teens, but most probably aren't only 13 and barefoot in PJs, missing in the night. So unless there's real evidence she's with relatives, where's the urgency? Media coverage/pleas from LE?
JMO.

What I believe is because she's Hispanic they are just not giving a damn in OKC . Help this family! Someone please. OKCPD AND KOCO 5 have not updated or followed up anything and it's been a week!. SW 44 AND MAY is a specific area . Lots of people and lots of shopping centers! Where cameras checked around there? I don't think so! Web sleuths are way better than any newsreporter ! Hispanic community needs to come together or something! This is scary!
Personally I don’t think it’s due to being Hispanic….. I say that because I am from Oklahoma & when my daughter went missing (white, petite w/blond hair / blue eyes) she actually looked like Jon benet Ramsey ran away at 13 in middle of the night I couldn't get any help from police. At first I wasn’t sure she ran away until later so technically it was a missing child report.
Even after I found out where she most likely was which was a very shady place btw they refused to even check. They finally said they would go to the door & ask if she was there & if she was they would ask her if she wanted to go home but wouldn’t make her. They threatened to arrest me if I went over there & “harassed them”
They did tell me this probably this probably wouldn’t happen if I would let her boyfriend spend the night. I told them they could just leave since they were no help & I went up in that house & basically dragged her out myself.

LE is just very lazy when it comes to teens …..they assume they ran away & will come home when they are ready.
This was many years ago & I had hoped things had changed since that time but it doesn’t sound like it.

Personally I don’t think it’s due to being Hispanic….. I say that because I am from Oklahoma & when my daughter went missing (white, petite w/blond hair / blue eyes) she actually looked like Jon benet Ramsey ran away at 13 in middle of the night I couldn't get any help from police. At first I wasn’t sure she ran away until later so technically it was a missing child report.
Even after I found out where she most likely was which was a very shady place btw they refused to even check. They finally said they would go to the door & ask if she was there & if she was they would ask her if she wanted to go home but wouldn’t make her. They threatened to arrest me if I went over there & “harassed them”
They did tell me this probably this probably wouldn’t happen if I would let her boyfriend spend the night. I told them they could just leave since they were no help & I went up in that house & basically dragged her out myself.

LE is just very lazy when it comes to teens …..they assume they ran away & will come home when they are ready.
This was many years ago & I had hoped things had changed since that time but it doesn’t sound like it.
I'm sorry if I offended you but it's just what ot seems so far. It's terrible. They just posted her picture on their Twitter page. It's horrible

Click to expand...I'm sorry if I offended you but it's just what ot seems so far. It's terrible. They just posted her picture on their Twitter page. It's horrible

I'm very familiar with SW 44th & May Avenue. Its a simple thoroughfare around the city. I've been around it most of my life. Its an older run down section of southwest OKC heavily populated with the homeless. Lots of panhandlers on that strip. I passed it with my son last week and - I kid you not - someone had drug a metal chair from a strip mall next to the overpass to the stop sign intersection and was sitting there with a sign asking for money. That had to be one hot chair in 117degree weather...

Last edited:
Estefani has been missing since June 14, 2024, from her home in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Estefani is described as 5'2", weighs 130 lbs., and has brown eyes with brown hair. Authorities believe that Estefani may stay in the local area or travel to surrounding cities.

In an effort to bring more attention to Estefani’s case, her poster is being featured on the Ring’s Neighbors app as a part of a partnership between NCMEC and Ring.

Estefani has been missing since June 14, 2024, from her home in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Estefani is described as 5'2", weighs 130 lbs., and has brown eyes with brown hair. Authorities believe that Estefani may stay in the local area or travel to surrounding cities.

In an effort to bring more attention to Estefani’s case, her poster is being featured on the Ring’s Neighbors app as a part of a partnership between NCMEC and Ring.

So, I am guessing that the way that this is worded LE believes that she is a runaway?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back