Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

A remarkable amount of serial killers get caught by canny traffic/patrol cops. Not just in the US, either. Peter Sutcliffe was caught by them, too.

It's probably a combination of cop instinct, the driver acting shifty, and something just not being right. A smear of blood or 'burglar kit' or weapon in sight. The driver driving erratically or unsafely.

Some day I'm going to write a list of all the serial killers caught by traffic and patrol cops. There are some very infamous names who didn't get nabbed by rooms of profilers and task forces, they got caught by someone who pulled them over to write them a ticket.

MOO

Thank you to those traffic cops!
THANK YOU!

Possibly. The same hand, the same twisted "vibe" runs through those three murders of SCostilla, CMcNamee, and RTangredi. But RH is charged on one and JB convicted of the other two. There has to be a tie-in somewhere. I mean like RH was stalking JB to frame him? And I mean, it's possible. But why stalk JB? RH would have to know JB's personal business to begin with to stalk him. If he knew JB's personal business, there's still some link/association between them.

RH was a very "hands on" type of guy in his architectural firm. He was out there with the construction crews "getting his hands dirty." JB was a carpenter.

So maybe. I'm one of the last you'll see looking for collusion on crimes of this magnitude, but at this point, even I'm wondering. And it frightens me to think about it because if you get two cooperating like that-- are they the only two? Or are there more?

I'd be shocked if they NEVER crossed paths because in some ways are EVIL TWINS/SOULMATES regarding their twisted hobbies.

How many times are you actually stopped by LE? Don't you think that once you've killed a time or two, maybe sweated bullets the first several times you've transported a victim, you become as comfortable with it as driving to the local store?

The few times I've been stopped: Driver's License checkpoint, speeding, temporary tag, LE has never had me pop the trunk. Once in the dark, they had a flashlight and saw my two dogs in the back. He could not see the temporary tag in the back window, then apologized for stopping me. Another, we had a packed station wagon returning from vacation and were stopped in the mountains because of an intense manhunt.

The percentage of trips in which I even came under any scrutiny is so miniscule that someone like RH seeming like a good citizen with his story ready and a locked cover on his truck was safe. From reports, people with tail lights out or some other preventable cause for stop should not be carrying drugs or running stop signs or giving anyone cause to stop and search. But the ordinary citizen? The odds of ever being stopped are almost non-existent.

I think the first few times would be nerve-racking, but after that? No, perhaps just part of

Thank you to those traffic cops!
THANK YOU!
There are so many that have had their car/ stops incriminate them. Berkowitz, Dahmer, Keyes, Bundy, Kemper, Rex with the described vehicle by Schall.

Maybe they were secret buddies or even lovers.
Even up to weeks ago, if someone had come up to me saying that JB had some kind of real, concrete link to RH, I'd have looked at them, rolled my eyes, and just gone back about my business. But after someone on here pointed out the identical staging of these three CSs, had no option but to agree there's something up with that. It is just way too weird, there's some explanation for it. RH is obviously a twisted perverse psychopath. Did he somehow "pick up on," get wind of Bittrolff's activities with sex workers and use them to his advantage? Or is JB in prison because he's another twisted psychopath and based on the facts at hand, probably actually in league with RH??

This RH... WOW. He's unbelievably perverse, disgusting, and cunning. To imagine he really and truly might have had company in his crimes would be even more shocking. It's unbelievable.

The two brothers who discovered Vergata's remains said that garbage is constantly floating across the bay. Heuermann seems to have preferred roadside drop-offs. The beach where Vergata was found didn't have immediate road access, so he probably tossed the bag over the bridge while travelling between Gilgo and LI.
Thank you, I wasn't aware of who found KV's partial remains.

Davis park
"The bayside area between Davis Park and Blue Point Beach where Karen Vergata's remains are believed to have been found." / Jayne Robinson

"DAVIS PARK, NY —Danbury, Connecticut oral surgeon Andrew Ragona and his brother, Robert, were scouring a pristine patch of beach on Fire Island in hopes of finding some good driftwood to use in the repair of the deck of their Blue Point Beach home back in the spring of 1996.
They were about halfway down between Blue Point Beach and Davis Park on the bay side of the wilderness area, when they found a black plastic garbage bag washed up on the beach.
They could see that the bag had what they believed looked like a ham or a roast sticking out of it, Ragona said. It was clean cut, with no blood.

“My brother said, ‘What kind of meat do you think that is?’ I said, ‘I don't know,’” said Ragona, now 86.
He asked him to open up the other end of the bag, and Robert did so; using a stick, he started poking it and the bag tore open."

cont:

"DAVIS PARK, NY —Danbury, Connecticut oral surgeon Andrew Ragona and his brother, Robert, were scouring a pristine patch of beach on Fire Island in hopes of finding some good driftwood to use in the repair of the deck of their Blue Point Beach home back in the spring of 1996.
They were about halfway down between Blue Point Beach and Davis Park on the bay side of the wilderness area, when they found a black plastic garbage bag washed up on the beach.
Wait - ! RH used the handle Andy Roberts for several accounts! Messing with LE? Or coincidence? IMG_1700.jpeg

LISK dumped Vergata's remains at two separate sites

Crime Scenes, Serial Killers, Unsolved Cases, Long Island Serial Killer

The Long Island serial killer hindered Karen Vergata's identification by dismembering her remains and dumping them in multiple locations.

It is worth noting that he probably didn't place the legs on the beach himself, as Fire Island has very limited vehicle access.

The most likely explanation is that he threw the bag into the bay at another location. It then drifted along until the tide finally washed it ashore.

Notably, the Great South Bay Bridge is 13 miles to the west of Blue Point Beach. Given the fact that Vergata's skull was found on Tobay Beach, it seems plausible that the killer threw the bag off this bridge while he was driving back to the mainland.

Vergata's arms and torso have never been found. Therefore, it is possible that there is another undiscovered dump site on Long Island.

Fire Island

This aerial image of Blue Point Beach on Fire Island was taken in 1997, roughly one year after the remains were discovered.

The red arrow is pointing towards the general area where the two men spotted the bag.

Great South Bay Bridge

This aerial image highlights the location of the Great South Bay Bridge. As you can see, it sits halfway between the two sites and connects Jonas Beach Island with the mainland.

Judging by Google Street View images, this bridge isn't particularly busy.

If it was after nightfall, he would have had more than enough time to slow down and toss the bag over the rails.

Coordinates: 40.664308, -73.266689

Google Maps Link

Blue Point Beach

The News 12 network interviewed Robert and Andrew Ragona at the spot where they found Vergata's legs.

The News 12 network interviewed Robert and Andrew Ragona at the spot where they found Vergata's legs.

cont

If R and B were each into BDSM culture, they might have had random encounters whether from a distance, or not at specialty clubs? speculation, imo.
Yes. Best bet is that these sex addicts comingle at their various parties and since the subs - mostly the girls I presume - are viewed as expendable and it’s all about new flavors that leads to that a jovial demon can offer the girl a ride home after the party and she goes because how could that nerdy guy who has been cool all night suddenly morph into Hannibal? Then he can do whatever to her - and nobody involved in the party will be the wiser. Because been there done that.

Then you throw Burke and probably his minions into the mix - and suddenly really convoluted scenarios become a whole lot more likely.

Last edited:
Wait - ! RH used the handle Andy Roberts for several accounts! Messing with LE? Or coincidence? View attachment 512912
What a catch!
OMG! FEBRUARY 14, 2021

The "Andy Roberts"...he knew then that it was Karen when her partial remains were found on 4-20-96 and hit the news?

Maybe he was itching again on 2-14-21 when he set up the "Andy Roberts" account and/or going down memory lane?

Wait - ! RH used the handle Andy Roberts for several accounts! Messing with LE? Or coincidence? View attachment 512912
I can't stop thinking about your incredible find.
This is something that I hope the investigators also saw that could connect RH with Karen Vergata.
IMO: It ain't no coincidence.

A remarkable amount of serial killers get caught by canny traffic/patrol cops. Not just in the US, either. Peter Sutcliffe was caught by them, too.

It's probably a combination of cop instinct, the driver acting shifty, and something just not being right. A smear of blood or 'burglar kit' or weapon in sight. The driver driving erratically or unsafely.

Some day I'm going to write a list of all the serial killers caught by traffic and patrol cops. There are some very infamous names who didn't get nabbed by rooms of profilers and task forces, they got caught by someone who pulled them over to write them a ticket.

MOO
I look forward to that, because it might change my perspective. I think police and traffic enforcement are a mismatch.

MOO

I look forward to that, because it might change my perspective. I think police and traffic enforcement are a mismatch.

MOO
To add to the list the night stalker and the atlanta child murderer, cars/ traffic stops ended sprees

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ax445
Back