Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

Possibly. The same hand, the same twisted "vibe" runs through those three murders of SCostilla, CMcNamee, and RTangredi. But RH is charged on one and JB convicted of the other two. There has to be a tie-in somewhere. I mean like RH was stalking JB to frame him? And I mean, it's possible. But why stalk JB? RH would have to know JB's personal business to begin with to stalk him. If he knew JB's personal business, there's still some link/association between them.

RH was a very "hands on" type of guy in his architectural firm. He was out there with the construction crews "getting his hands dirty." JB was a carpenter.

So maybe. I'm one of the last you'll see looking for collusion on crimes of this magnitude, but at this point, even I'm wondering. And it frightens me to think about it because if you get two cooperating like that-- are they the only two? Or are there more?
I'm thinking RH just was following news stories and the discovery of the bodies in manorville and decided to dump a body in the same area, to throw attention towards another yet unknown killer.
I don't think he knew it was bittroff necessarily. Just figured the other killer might get blamed for it. And he was almost right with Costillo

I'm thinking RH just was following news stories and the discovery of the bodies in manorville and decided to dump a body in the same area, to throw attention towards another yet unknown killer.
I don't think he knew it was bittroff necessarily. Just figured the other killer might get blamed for it. And he was almost right with Costillo
BBM:
Lots to ponder there because it sure makes sense.
Curious when RH started going to Manorville gun ranges etc, out East?

1719277233438.png
So okay, I've seen KV's legs were recovered at Davis Park/Blue Point Beach (Fire Island), which are across the bay from Sayville, which one of John Ray's witnesses say is tied in with Rex. There's a ferry out to Fire Island from Sayville. Islandia's in the top left corner, where Colleen McNamee was last seen in early '94. Mastic Beach to the far right where JB grew up. Patchogue about in the center where Rita Tangredi was last seen hitchhiking in '93 (last seen east Patchogue, and her body was also recovered in east Patchogue). It's not labeled on this map, but Long Island MacArthur Airport is in Islip. This airport had commercial flights and had them in the 90s. Flew to Florida, Cleveland, many domestic destinations around the 2003 timeframe when Derek was going to the airport. There was a big expansion project for this airport with new concourses in 2004. Spota led an investigation of a corruption scandal saying the concourses hadn't been in accordance with fire and safety codes.

Would wonder if RH had any involvement in that project because it was a very big project. No idea, but if he had been, he probably wouldn't be listing it on his website because of the scandal.

Just noting on SCostilla, CMcNamee, and RTangredi, I am thinking the missing shoe was not made public early on in the investigation. All three were missing the left shoe. Unless that was made public very early on (with RTangredi), it's no coincidence because Sandra Costilla was found pretty shortly after Rita Tangredi, 11/21 and 11/2 respectively. That would give RH 19 days to put together a "copycat" murder. Definitely could still be the case, and this is originally what I thought it was, but 19 days isn't a lot of time, and if this thing about all the victims being staged similarly with the missing left shoe is true, and the missing shoe wasn't publicized early on, it would seem like there has to be some connection between JB and RH. And they're all incredibly petite, which matches up with RH. And then, there are the wood chips present at all three CSs.
"All three victims had been posed in a sexual position and were missing their left shoe, officials said."

View attachment 512935
So okay, I've seen KV's legs were recovered at Davis Park/Blue Point Beach (Fire Island), which are across the bay from Sayville, which one of John Ray's witnesses say is tied in with Rex. There's a ferry out to Fire Island from Sayville. Islandia's in the top left corner, where Colleen McNamee was last seen in early '94. Mastic Beach to the far right where JB grew up. Patchogue about in the center where Rita Tangredi was last seen hitchhiking in '93 (last seen east Patchogue, and her body was also recovered in east Patchogue). It's not labeled on this map, but Long Island MacArthur Airport is in Islip. This airport had commercial flights and had them in the 90s. Flew to Florida, Cleveland, many domestic destinations around the 2003 timeframe when Derek was going to the airport. There was a big expansion project for this airport with new concourses in 2004. Spota led an investigation of a corruption scandal saying the concourses hadn't been in accordance with fire and safety codes.

Would wonder if RH had any involvement in that project because it was a very big project. No idea, but if he had been, he probably wouldn't be listing it on his website because of the scandal.

Just noting on SCostilla, CMcNamee, and RTangredi, I am thinking the missing shoe was not made public early on in the investigation. All three were missing the left shoe. Unless that was made public very early on (with RTangredi), it's no coincidence because Sandra Costilla was found pretty shortly after Rita Tangredi, 11/21 and 11/2 respectively. That would give RH 19 days to put together a "copycat" murder. Definitely could still be the case, and this is originally what I thought it was, but 19 days isn't a lot of time, and if this thing about all the victims being staged similarly with the missing left shoe is true, and the missing shoe wasn't publicized early on, it would seem like there has to be some connection between JB and RH. And they're all incredibly petite, which matches up with RH. And then, there are the wood chips present at all three CSs.
"All three victims had been posed in a sexual position and were missing their left shoe, officials said."
Or RH got the info from a policeman buddy who enjoyed talking about his work.

Wait - ! RH used the handle Andy Roberts for several accounts! Messing with LE? Or coincidence? View attachment 512912
Here's the "Andrew Roberts" from Tinder.

Tinder, pseudonyms and selfies

"Records obtained from Tinder revealed a burner phone was linked to a fictitious Tinder account for “Andrew Roberts” using an email that Heuermann also accessed from his personal cell phone.

Heuerman allegedly used Google Pay to fund the dating app via an American Express credit card.

The probe also uncovered selfies Heuermann took and sent from a fake AOL account under the name Springfieldman9, as well as another fictitious email, Hunter1903a3@gmailcom. Both were linked to his alleged burner phones.'

Please, please tell me this demented creep's spelling isn't so bad that he means DERRICK, which is a piece of equipment used in heavy lifting, and there are many types.

If he meant "derrick," I would think he may really have been working on that airport project because they were already opening new concourses in 2003. I would think if he meant "derrick" he may have meant like a small "guy derrick."

I'd say this person would never actually take work equipment to his house, but he murders people, so I doubt that it would pose an issue. Not a construction person, so dunno, but it looks like it could be a possibility.

BBM:
Lots to ponder there because it sure makes sense.
Curious when RH started going to Manorville gun ranges etc, out East?
And to dump a body in Southampton he took the Long Island expressway and changed to sunset highway at manorville, at least that’s what I always did when I went there and most people do.

Maybe they were secret buddies or even lovers.
RH had contact to sex workers and sex partners via his burner phones. I just read it on this thread (#673, last paragraph, copy not possible).
I assume, RH had contact to JB as well, IF he was one of his lovers. Maybe, JB also had a fake name (at least for his burner phone, which he certainly owned). Somewhere a connection between the two men would be findable, if it existed. MOO
Who knows, with how many likeminded perverts RH had contact. OMG!

Last edited:
Please, please tell me this demented creep's spelling isn't so bad that he means DERRICK, which is a piece of equipment used in heavy lifting, and there are many types.

If he meant "derrick," I would think he may really have been working on that airport project because they were already opening new concourses in 2003. I would think if he meant "derrick" he may have meant like a small "guy derrick."

I'd say this person would never actually take work equipment to his house, but he murders people, so I doubt that it would pose an issue. Not a construction person, so dunno, but it looks like it could be a possibility.
Didn’t someone post imgs of such equipment some time ago? Yellow large steeStill, weird to go to the airport with it or did he just rent it? Are Derricks often used at airports?

Viewing Derricks on Wiki, I wouldn't think, they are transportable by an Avalanche?

Here's the "Andrew Roberts" from Tinder.

Tinder, pseudonyms and selfies

"Records obtained from Tinder revealed a burner phone was linked to a fictitious Tinder account for “Andrew Roberts” using an email that Heuermann also accessed from his personal cell phone.

Heuerman allegedly used Google Pay to fund the dating app via an American Express credit card.

The probe also uncovered selfies Heuermann took and sent from a fake AOL account under the name Springfieldman9, as well as another fictitious email, Hunter1903a3@gmailcom. Both were linked to his alleged burner phones.'
Springfield, will look into

www.customtruck.com
MD 6000 Digger Derrick Machine Skylif

Some general info:
Hoisting

Once the hole has been dug, these trucks can lift and move heavy utility poles and other materials. Workers use the digger derrick to position the pole for proper installation into the hole that has been prepared for it.

Other Uses

Digger derricks often get used in digging out tree stumps. A digger derrick also makes a great choice for digging shallow wells. These derricks can take workers underground and aid in fixing potholes in roads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50
Back