Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can put 10kg resistance on a piece of exercise equipment and curl it with 1 finger easily. I tried it to see how hard it was myself. It was very easy so I don't know what to think about your comment.

Of course I've been following it. I want to know what evidence you think clearly points to a double murder because it seems even the jury is struggling to see with your clarity.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference
EG: if an assault happened on O'Connell Street at 6.15pm, you can give evidence that you saw the accused walking down O'Connell Street at 6pm

Im curious how it can so obviously be double murder to you when circumstantial evidence is by nature not proof of anything.
You might find the following regarding circumstantial evidence (it used to be called indirect evidence) to be interesting

Wow this article is an eye opener.
Isn’t it just.

I’d really like to know how the jury came to not guilty for Russell Hills murder.

Because CC had seen it, and he would have known his career is over, so guess what, she is taken out. That’s the way I’ve always looked at it.

Carol was the only other witness. She was taken out. Career saved. Now to cover it up, that seems to be his thinking methodology.

Now while the family might be upset about the Russell verdict, I doubt Greg Lynn will ever see the other side of jail.

Now it seems you're just taking the piss. As far as I know biological tissue of the head does not have an inbuilt aversion to Toyotas. Mr Lynns account may be entirely fictitious or he may have cleaned any remnant from the vehicle using bleach or other sterilisers, he may have donned his "I'm the only 'helpful pilot gloves''. He may have shot both victims multiple times near the campsite or elsewhere but, he then callously moved and incinerated both victims bodies. He could've removed the shells from their bodies post death, he might've shot them with his rifle as well. He had plenty of time from when he first left these people to rot in the bush to reconsider and not keep the supposedly 'tragic accidents' to himself. There would've been more evidence, but he chose to cruelly ameliorate them and his connection to their deaths all because he was worried about losing his licenses, so he should, he was unsafe and reckless in his storage in a public place. Diddums to Greg Lynn.
I think you mean annihilate not ameliorate (but I get you point).

Can the DDP appeal a not guilty verdict?
No, they can't.

"It would obviously be oppressive and unfair if a prosecutor, disappointed with an acquittal, could secure a retrial of the accused person on the same evidence, perhaps before what the prosecutor ‘considered to be a more perspicacious jury or tougher judge’."

No, they can't.

"It would obviously be oppressive and unfair if a prosecutor, disappointed with an acquittal, could secure a retrial of the accused person on the same evidence, perhaps before what the prosecutor ‘considered to be a more perspicacious jury or tougher judge’."
I suppose that is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member