Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the "Andrew Roberts" from Tinder.

Tinder, pseudonyms and selfies

"Records obtained from Tinder revealed a burner phone was linked to a fictitious Tinder account for “Andrew Roberts” using an email that Heuermann also accessed from his personal cell phone.

Heuerman allegedly used Google Pay to fund the dating app via an American Express credit card.

The probe also uncovered selfies Heuermann took and sent from a fake AOL account under the name Springfieldman9, as well as another fictitious email, Hunter1903a3@gmailcom. Both were linked to his alleged burner phones.'
Do you think that hunter email is a date 19/03/03?

They were both hunters also. Maybe they shot together at a range or hunted together at some point, and maybe while hunting, they shared "stories" about their experiences with sex workers and maybe RH researched and stalked JBs patterns like he did the SWs. And maybe RH set him up to take the rap for those dead SWs in the eastern range of LI. RH might have started out trying to frame other men (miss-leaders), and ended up changing his MO over time to suit his current circumstances.
MOO.

that's a lot of maybes

www.customtruck.com
MD 6000 Digger Derrick Machine Skylif

Some general info:
Hoisting

Once the hole has been dug, these trucks can lift and move heavy utility poles and other materials. Workers use the digger derrick to position the pole for proper installation into the hole that has been prepared for it.

Other Uses

Digger derricks often get used in digging out tree stumps. A digger derrick also makes a great choice for digging shallow wells. These derricks can take workers underground and aid in fixing potholes in roads.
With the derrick digger possibly digging wells for disposal of bodies under ground ground penetrating radar at the beach and also the most recent Rex sighting all dirty at the park. These well coild ve covered easily. Gpr can locate them if not already used like at home, MP, Rexs place, the property

Ted was busted through his credit card receipts for gas. It probably why Rex mentioned in his notes to not buy gas with a credit

A derek, derrick digs deep wells
If a derrick was used it was probably under the guise of work. A Rex project. The size wld stand out if not a commercial project imo. So, he wld have to have contracts at: beach, airport, or park and at home wld be private work. Wonder what size residential wells use to dig. Will research

Derek/Derrick? first appears on July 16 (Wed) in his notes, 6 am, pick up Derek/derrick? for airport. Jessica Taylor was last seen July 18-21(?)/Port Authority. Her torso was found in Manorville July 26. Derek/derrick next appears in notes Sunday July 27 (day after JT's torso found) "Derek/derrick at house to cut 6x6 post on band saw."

Either way, there's something kind of odd about it. Either Derek is indeed a person and he's an active presence in RH's "schedule" and life while wife's away and RH is murdering. OR derrick equipment was brought to "house" ("at house") to help with cutting a 6x6 post? Derricks don't cut. They might dig/drill or hoist, hang, and I know nothing about construction, but I don't see any sign of them cutting anything. That would be the "band saw." But if you're using derrick for the "airport" (work project at airport/MacArthur??), that derrick isn't going to be transportable down to the basement because it's huge. And band saws are also pretty heavy, so that band saw probably isn't coming up out of the basement. If the bandsaw's in the garage, I don't see how you're going to navigate a derrick so it can extend over the band saw to hoist or maneuver. This "band saw" Derek/derrick event took place on a Sunday, that's probably a day off, he's acknowledging "house." So... what exactly was he doing?? And next day, there's a "concrete pour" scheduled at "21 SW." (Oddly, this makes me think of SW" the way it's used here on this site to refer to "sex worker.")

He went to a great deal of trouble to delete HK, I doubt he thought it would ever see the light of day. But this document we're talking about is different, and this might be coded in some way. Maybe not, Maybe 21 SW is some job he's on at Southwest something or other street. Maybe he's working on an airport concourse and "SW" is for the airline. So maybe it's something genuinely work-related and "at house" is some job-related thing he worked on Sunday, no idea, but it looks very odd either way in terms of the way the dates with Derek/derrick are before and after the murder and recovery of JT's torso in Manorville.
Ok now I’m confused. :) There are different kinds, right - I figured RH would be more interested in the lifting capacity - for torture ;(
No clue what to make of it if it's equipment, honestly. The thing with the band saw "at house," though, I cannot picture because band saws are generally super heavy. (And they make sawdust).

Ok now I’m confused. :) There are different kinds, right - I figured RH would be more interested in the lifting capacity - for torture ;(
Or lifting something very heavy with a hoist crane (Derrick) from the front of his house over the roof to his backyard. BUT besides his house there is space, it seems, and one wouldn't have to lift something over the roof, but could have transported it past the house (to the right side).

Idk, whether it makes sense, that he ever used a "Derrick". He would have also needed workers to operate the device.

Ok now I’m confused. :) There are different kinds, right - I figured RH would be more interested in the lifting capacity - for

He had talked about hard point on table, but generally it is ceilings. I thought he used ropes as pulley or pulley itself to hoist to hard point. Isnt a derrick too large for inside? I have opinions i use for words written, ideas

Derek/Derrick? first appears on July 16 (Wed) in his notes, 6 am, pick up Derek/derrick? for airport. Jessica Taylor was last seen July 18-21(?)/Port Authority. Her torso was found in Manorville July 26. Derek/derrick next appears in notes Sunday July 27 (day after JT's torso found) "Derek/derrick at house to cut 6x6 post on band saw."

Either way, there's something kind of odd about it. Either Derek is indeed a person and he's an active presence in RH's "schedule" and life while wife's away and RH is murdering. OR derrick equipment was brought to "house" ("at house") to help with cutting a 6x6 post? Derricks don't cut. They might dig/drill or hoist, hang, and I know nothing about construction, but I don't see any sign of them cutting anything. That would be the "band saw." But if you're using derrick for the "airport" (work project at airport/MacArthur??), that derrick isn't going to be transportable down to the basement because it's huge. And band saws are also pretty heavy, so that band saw probably isn't coming up out of the basement. If the bandsaw's in the garage, I don't see how you're going to navigate a derrick so it can extend over the band saw to hoist or maneuver. This "band saw" Derek/derrick event took place on a Sunday, that's probably a day off, he's acknowledging "house." So... what exactly was he doing?? And next day, there's a "concrete pour" scheduled at "21 SW." (Oddly, this makes me think of SW" the way it's used here on this site to refer to "sex worker.")

He went to a great deal of trouble to delete HK, I doubt he thought it would ever see the light of day. But this document we're talking about is different, and this might be coded in some way. Maybe not, Maybe 21 SW is some job he's on at Southwest something or other street. Maybe he's working on an airport concourse and "SW" is for the airline. So maybe it's something genuinely work-related and "at house" is some job-related thing he worked on Sunday, no idea, but it looks very odd either way in terms of the way the dates with Derek/derrick are before and after the murder and recovery of JT's torso in Manorville.

No clue what to make of it if it's equipment, honestly. The thing with the band saw "at house," though, I cannot picture because band saws are generally super heavy. (And they make sawdust).
Was thinking 21 year old sex worker, hoisting, drilling, cement are nvr good visuals w a Rex type

Was thinking 21 year old sex worker, hoisting, drilling, cement are nvr good visuals w a Rex type
Since others are possibly thinking the same thing: perhaps RH went to airport at 6 a.m. to dig a 6x6 hole (inside another hole to be poured with concrete? Prob. near a derrick. I'm questioning that he would use the initials SW for sex worker -- anyone missing with those initials? hid whatever he wanted hidden and covered his 6x6 with his dirt, knowing that the space would soon be filled with concrete? The ground would already have been excavated, so the new work would not be noticed when the workmen returned on Monday. Just searching for a possible scenario.

View attachment 512935
So okay, I've seen KV's legs were recovered at Davis Park/Blue Point Beach (Fire Island), which are across the bay from Sayville, which one of John Ray's witnesses say is tied in with Rex. There's a ferry out to Fire Island from Sayville. Islandia's in the top left corner, where Colleen McNamee was last seen in early '94. Mastic Beach to the far right where JB grew up. Patchogue about in the center where Rita Tangredi was last seen hitchhiking in '93 (last seen east Patchogue, and her body was also recovered in east Patchogue). It's not labeled on this map, but Long Island MacArthur Airport is in Islip. This airport had commercial flights and had them in the 90s. Flew to Florida, Cleveland, many domestic destinations around the 2003 timeframe when Derek was going to the airport. There was a big expansion project for this airport with new concourses in 2004. Spota led an investigation of a corruption scandal saying the concourses hadn't been in accordance with fire and safety codes.

Would wonder if RH had any involvement in that project because it was a very big project. No idea, but if he had been, he probably wouldn't be listing it on his website because of the scandal.

Just noting on SCostilla, CMcNamee, and RTangredi, I am thinking the missing shoe was not made public early on in the investigation. All three were missing the left shoe. Unless that was made public very early on (with RTangredi), it's no coincidence because Sandra Costilla was found pretty shortly after Rita Tangredi, 11/21 and 11/2 respectively. That would give RH 19 days to put together a "copycat" murder. Definitely could still be the case, and this is originally what I thought it was, but 19 days isn't a lot of time, and if this thing about all the victims being staged similarly with the missing left shoe is true, and the missing shoe wasn't publicized early on, it would seem like there has to be some connection between JB and RH. And they're all incredibly petite, which matches up with RH. And then, there are the wood chips present at all three CSs.
"All three victims had been posed in a sexual position and were missing their left shoe, officials said."
I think the DA withheld the missing clothing items for trial. (They were both missing panties and a left sneaker.) I *think* Sandra was found after the other two but murdered in between. Let me confirm this.

Sandra was found murdered in between the two Bittrolff victims. So any copying would be only copying Tangredi's murder, 18 days earlier. McNamee was found murdered two months after Costilla.

But if this was not known in press, I think there is anecdotal evidence that Rex acted like a cop. I could see him drinking at a bar with some detective who might drunkenly leak shoe info to him. "Yeah, the public doesn't even know...." Yet this seems less likely with the time frame.

MOO

Bold text added and some text crossed out in edit

Last edited:
Since others are possibly thinking the same thing: perhaps RH went to airport at 6 a.m. to dig a 6x6 hole (inside another hole to be poured with concrete? Prob. near a derrick. I'm questioning that he would use the initials SW for sex worker -- anyone missing with those initials? hid whatever he wanted hidden and covered his 6x6 with his dirt, knowing that the space would soon be filled with concrete? The ground would already have been excavated, so the new work would not be noticed when the workmen returned on Monday. Just searching for a possible scenario.
Wld yhe
Someone way upstream pointed out that the 1903a3 Springfield is a (collector’s) gun.
Yes, his email was the gun type

Pick up derek for airport, the airport construction job??..most certainly if a client: grounds must be checked. Cadaver dogs, radar, any means. Derek for airport, pickup. Wow. The 21sw cld be a ground marking. 21 southwest. So much to unravel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berryhij1