NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have only heard it mentioned in that interview I linked to, and there were no details on exactly where.
I think he also said the woman may have been an "unofficial apartment manager"? So my guess is it wasn't in the best area, but that is jmo.
I am retired now and of course you are not allowed to keep your case files, so I'm afraid I don't have exact addresses etc. but I will explain as much as possible. Rasmussen's real SS# came back to an apartment in Fullerton in the mid 1980s. This Apt. building was owned by the same couple that also owned 4 other Apt. buildings in the Anaheim area. They had passed away, but when I contacted their daughter she remembered having a conversation with her mother that they had a manager, young single mother with a young daughter that had been very reliable. However over one weekend she had moved out and even took $500.00 that belonged to the apartment. It was very out of character for her and they never heard from her again. (sounds familiar, yes?) I tried to find anyone that lived at those apartments in that time frame and the ones I found that were still alive could not remember her. The owner's daughter said there was a maintainance worker that worked at all of her parent's apartments that had discussed the manager with her and remembered her and her name. I did eventually find him, however by that time he was quite a bit older and had alzheimers, so could not remember very much. At that point I was again stuck. As for employment/tax records there were none on her since the owner would commonly hire a manager "unofficially" in exchange for free rent. When they sold their apartments the buyers tossed all the records the owners had kept. Oxygen channel is planning on a series on serial killers that I will be interviewed for. In the past all the shows wuld edit out the info I would give on more victims in the 1980's in Southern California, but since this one is not focused on Bear Brook only I am certainly hoping and pushing for that info to be included. The only hope to ID more of his victims is someone seeing a show etc. on Rasmussen and his M.O. and saying-hey my neighbor/co-worker (or apt. manager) moved away suddenly, a single mother with young children and it seemed odd and no one ever heard from them again. Then someone may have even met Rasmussen as did Marlyse's family to confirm it was him. There are no doubt many more Rasmussen victims out there.

Maybe your front yard too.
"...the baby and the woman with children he dated existed, there were eyewitnesses. The apartment complexes she may have been manager for were in Fullerton and the other one on Anaheim. LE has linked TR to these apartment complexes..."

Not sure if quoted correctly but info from Unsolved with Steve Gregory, interview with Peter Headley:
Episode 503 - Killer Con Man - Unsolved with Steve Gregory | iHeart

Also, old message on an old missing person site posted by one of his kids:
View attachment 509414
If she may have been a manager at apartment complex then surely there is a name for her!

If she may have been a manager at apartment complex then surely there is a name for her!
Perhaps you missed the post by forthevictims just above yours, which explains why we don’t know a name of the woman who was the apartment manager.

So frustrating to keep coming to road blocks in trying to track him and possible victims.

I am retired now and of course you are not allowed to keep your case files, so I'm afraid I don't have exact addresses etc. but I will explain as much as possible. Rasmussen's real SS# came back to an apartment in Fullerton in the mid 1980s. This Apt. building was owned by the same couple that also owned 4 other Apt. buildings in the Anaheim area. They had passed away, but when I contacted their daughter she remembered having a conversation with her mother that they had a manager, young single mother with a young daughter that had been very reliable. However over one weekend she had moved out and even took $500.00 that belonged to the apartment. It was very out of character for her and they never heard from her again. (sounds familiar, yes?) I tried to find anyone that lived at those apartments in that time frame and the ones I found that were still alive could not remember her. The owner's daughter said there was a maintainance worker that worked at all of her parent's apartments that had discussed the manager with her and remembered her and her name. I did eventually find him, however by that time he was quite a bit older and had alzheimers, so could not remember very much. At that point I was again stuck. As for employment/tax records there were none on her since the owner would commonly hire a manager "unofficially" in exchange for free rent. When they sold their apartments the buyers tossed all the records the owners had kept. Oxygen channel is planning on a series on serial killers that I will be interviewed for. In the past all the shows wuld edit out the info I would give on more victims in the 1980's in Southern California, but since this one is not focused on Bear Brook only I am certainly hoping and pushing for that info to be included. The only hope to ID more of his victims is someone seeing a show etc. on Rasmussen and his M.O. and saying-hey my neighbor/co-worker (or apt. manager) moved away suddenly, a single mother with young children and it seemed odd and no one ever heard from them again. Then someone may have even met Rasmussen as did Marlyse's family to confirm it was him. There are no doubt many more Rasmussen victims out there.
Tysm for your explanation.

Her dentals are pretty detailed on DoeNetwork. I think if she'd had an overbite (like Denise) it would have said. Do you know her cause of death?
She had an injury to the jaw/back of neck. They suspected strangling but it was broken pretty badly. The dentals on the UID also have a slight overbite just by looking at them physically. The dentals on UId is more focused on the extensive dental work she had. It did not say she had or did not have an overbite as it was more focused on the amount of work done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelchildvikki
Back