GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My favorite comment on Facebook: “Prior deserves to be paid for his work, and Emma deserves to be kicked out of her mother’s home.”

LOL. Well, we knew it was just a matter of time. Prior couldn't wait to be done with the trial. It was obviously getting frosty between JP and CD.

Eww, I just looked at the listing. Well water, septic system, and 1.5 bathrooms. Seriously?! Sorry, this house wouldn't be on my "must" have list. $350,000. Assumable mortgage? That may make people interested. I guess it is a fair price for the area. Did CD get a deal? Or did JP get a deal?

Emma needs to move out of Idaho. Maybe Florida is far enough away. She can possibly start teaching again, they hire almost anyone there, who is certified.

Last edited:
LOL. Well, we knew it was just a matter of time. Prior couldn't wait to be done with the trial. It was obviously getting frosty between JP and CD.

Emma needs to move out of Idaho. Maybe Florida is far enough away. She can possibly start teaching again, they hire almost anyone there, who is certified.
IMO if she moved, it would be an acknowledgement that she was facing reality. Personally, I don't think that's gonna happen. IMO she's going to dig in her heels and solidify her stake in that community.

Actually, I'm speculating Emma will become a Chad Redux. My fear is she could begin preaching along his themes and turn him into some kind of a martyr. There might be underground support for that still in Rexburg, too?

Emma could also take a leaf from Chad's book, move to Arizona, and acquire a following there. But Idaho might really be where this schtick works best.

I'm hoping Emma wakes up one day and ponders how she would feel if one of her kids got up in a public place, lied (or heck, told the truth!), and made clear Emma has exactly zero importance to his/her life. She may be satisfied that she can brainwash every iota of clear thinking from her kids heads, but we all know that's not possible. There are some people you cannot squash: here's hoping at least one of her kids is like that, a massive boomerang against a mom who sold her own mother up the river.

I looked at the photos of the Daybell house, and I am heartbroken for Tammy all over again.

Their home reflects his neglect of his family. Chad was so busy “writing” and traveling and doing anything to not hold a real job, instead leaving Tammy to work and support them all.

And yet, in many pictures, she looks joyful and glad to be where she was.

I grieve anew for her birth family’s loss.

I looked at the photos of the Daybell house, and I am heartbroken for Tammy all over again.

Their home reflects his neglect of his family. Chad was so busy “writing” and traveling and doing anything to not hold a real job, instead leaving Tammy to work and support them all.

yeah I find the Daybell home dated and fairly depressing.:(

But in fairness it does appear clean and comfortable enough.
Just minimalistic. Might have been Tammys style too though.

I think Chad was very happy keeping his family in that status quo.

But not for Chad, he was enjoying a lux beach villa in Hawaii with a 50 foot pool to lay around in boardshorts all day with his bikini clad glamour puss. :rolleyes:

So well said. As we heard from so many of Tammy's friends, how she was energetic, friendly, always willing to help out at the school.

Her children had a chance to be her voice, and they either supported her killer, or said nothing. They have to live with that, for the rest of their lives.

Good luck, Prior...getting some money out of that haunted place. Hope it was worth selling your soul.

Idaho wasn't the place Chad sold his bull hockey nonsense to....it was the Arizona women that fell for that loser's made up fairy tale. Why I will never understand...I mean look at that man and listen to what he had to say on recordings!! Why on Earth would anyone ever listen to him? He has the personality of a slug and the voice to match.

Chad really screwed his family over.
for what??
we all know what.... :rolleyes:

Killed his 5 children's mother. The true life force, heart and soul of their family.
Spent her life insurance on indulging his lover in Hawaii and his legal fees.
Surrendered the family home (which still had a mortgage as well) to legal rep.

There is nothing for the Daybell children (adults) that should be, their birth rights.
A loving mother and an inheritance one day.

And the selfish entitlement of this man still enjoys the adoration of these kids (adults)
It is really pathetic what is going on here.
The Daybell kids(adults) are the losers in all of this mess. And it lies solely at the feet of the one person they are clinging to.

Blows my mind.

(not discounting he is a serial killer just for extra punch ...)

Last edited:

Gloomy house with no creature comforts. It belongs to vacant people, with vacant minds. No imagination. Strangely, I liked that quirky attic room, but feel queasy at the idea that it was Chad's.

yeah I find the Daybell home dated and fairly depressing.:(

But in fairness it does appear clean and comfortable enough.
Just minimalistic. Might have been Tammys style too though.

I think Chad was very happy keeping his family in that status quo.

But not for Chad, he was enjoying a lux beach villa in Hawaii with a 50 foot pool to lay around in boardshorts all day with his bikini clad glamour puss. :rolleyes:
Interesting. To me, it looks very cluttered. And the furniture seems minimalistic in a a very not refreshing way. It's heavy and unenlightened. Viz the ugly heavy couches (where likely Chad sat and read the search warrant) and the auditorium chairs.

Imagine small children in that space.

Weird there's no "staging". They should have installed new carpeting and placed some nicer furniture there.

Dark. Dark. Dark. Definitely not light.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back