UK - Naomi Hunte, 41, Woolwich, 14 Feb 2022, and Fiona Holm, 48, Bromley, missing since 20 Jun 2023 - *Murder Charges*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

A handyman accused of killing two girlfriends more than a year apart was a “callous bully” who was “prone to violence when challenged”, a jury has been told.

The women were described in court as “vulnerable”.
Ms Hunte was found dead at her home in Woolwich, south-east London, in February 2022.
Ms Holm disappeared about a year after Ms Hunte was discovered. Her body has not been found.

In a callout by police on 24 November 2020, Ms Hunte told officers: "I think he is obsessed with me. He told me he really likes me. I told him, I just want to be friends. He was angered at that."
Ms Hunte said she was "really scared" and reported that Mr Cooper had warned her he was "going to wait out here until the morning, I'm going to watch where you go and who you go and see".
She said they had slept together but were not in a relationship and had separated some days earlier.
In a callout to her home on 29 June 2021, Ms Hunte told officers that Mr Cooper "stalks me and I'm really scared now".

Jailing Cooper for life with a 35-year minimum term at Woolwich Crown Court on Tuesday, Mr Justice Johnson said: “I am sure that you, over many years, have been a great danger to women.”

Naomi Hunte told police Cooper ‘stalks her’

The judge added: “You have a history of acting in a controlling and coercive manner to your female partners.

“Ms Hunte had made previous complaints to police about your controlling coercive behaviour.

“Ms Holm had also made a previous complaint to police about your behaviour, she had also complained to friends that you had stabbed her with a screwdriver.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back